[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 165 KB, 640x1136, IMG_0361.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9631673 No.9631673 [Reply] [Original]

Was he right?

>> No.9631700

Who is they?

>> No.9631705

>>9631673
Accumulation happened at price levels of a few hundred dollars. And no, this is a market, nothing is promised. You can fantasize about this shit beign a million but smart money is called smart money for a reason.

Oh and btw, how is it a wealth transfer? Last time I checked Bitcoin isn't a currency, it's digital gold, there's a big difference you know? You buy gold to hedge your investments, unless you're some deluded godlbug. As a currency yes Bitcoin could have done it as digital gold? Lmfao, try again.

The fact we redubbed it to from currency to digital gold/store of value was a major sell signal and smart money knew that. You people do realize there are criteria to identify bubbles with? This is a major one, people thinking of new economic models and features to justify astronomic price rises.

Bitcoin can't even be a store of value because of the immense volatility and the huge doubt there is that it will even succeed at all, everyone thinks its promised/guarranteed.

Love your money <3

>> No.9631813
File: 179 KB, 640x1136, IMG_0362.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9631853

>>9631705
What's deluded about being a gold bug? Gold is real money.

Unironically half the reason people are fleeing to crypto is because the dollar is dying BECAUSE it isn't backed by gold.

Even more stupid is crypto people literally label crypto the new gold... while being anti real actual gold. It fucking defies logic. That kind of thought process makes public school niggers look like geniuses.

You literally have massive inflation and destruction of wealth because gold doesn't back the currency anymore.

People like you are dumber than niggers because you don't even understand that gold is literally real savings. And because you don't understand that it enables the Jews to confiscate all our wealth through inflation then you come to this board screaming muh Jews are screwing up the economy and don't even realize it's because they brainwashed you to be anti gold.

You are the deluded one

>> No.9631887

>>9631853
>Screaming jews
I don't blame jews for anything, go to /pol/ and rant there. Anyone can buy bitcoin right now, no need for regulation. It's the altcoins that you need regulation for, get the picture? Bitcoin will go up in value only because it's necessary for getting into altcoins.

You think a deflationary currency or digital gold that everyone only hoards and doesn't spend is a good idea? Inflationary currencies work fine but I agree it's the manipulation of the supply where it starts failing.

Seems like you're upset. I'm not upset and Idc about BTC price myself honestly, if the technicals align I will get in/out. I don't actually believe in any of this nor the traditional current system.

>> No.9631915

>>9631853
the gold Au-tist has arrived

>> No.9631917

>>9631853
Oh and if you think its jews ruining the economy, it's easy to point blame.
>hitler is responsible for WW2
But people can't accept that he was democratically chosen. People willingly participate in the system. People willingly allow pollution and the destruction of land and don't do shit except for sitting on a couch watching it from a thousand miles away blaming him and her.

No sir, it's people like you. Who don't grasp their own role in the bigger picture. Want change? Start being it.

>> No.9631927

>>9631853
So much economic iliteracy nonsense I couldnt read it through

>> No.9631946

>>9631853
And people aren't fleeing to crypto you dumbass, they're fortune seekers trying to strike big. All the nonsense around it is just people desperately trying to poll if they aren't to late to the party. Want a good store of value? buy real estate, gold/btc/dollars.. whatever happens people need a roof over their heads. Stocking food/water thats a real store of value, the value of your life.

>> No.9631952

This is what I wait for

>> No.9631985

full thread of reddit spacing fuck this gay earth

>> No.9632147
File: 37 KB, 637x295, elonsgonnagetit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9631887
t. a jew

>> No.9632192

>>9631927
Really??? Where was I wrong??? Gold standard is there to give value to money. When you take it away the money becomes worthless. Just like what's happened ... and why you are fleeing to crypto

>> No.9632202

>>9631705
this

>> No.9632203

>>9631946
You stupid dumb shit thinking water is a store of value.

How fucking infected are your brains why the anti gold Jew propaganda???

Gold has been money for 5,000 years you dumahir nigger. It's the ultimate store of value

>> No.9632205
File: 91 KB, 645x729, 1507119579983.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>muh narrative to explain a graph

>> No.9632249

>>9631917
jews are ruining the economy. Ignored the rest of your post. KYS loser

>> No.9632394

>>9632249
Who have all the federal reserve chairmen been going back decades now? Jews

>> No.9632440

>>9632203
Don’t ask me for water when your minicipal supply goes out faggot!

>> No.9632449

>>9632394
>Jerome Powell not Jew
>as soon as Powell assumes chair markets tank
>also known as papa bear

Wat do

>> No.9632528

>>9631705
I don't think its impossible BTC becomes the equivalent of digital gold. It started the whole cryptoasset market. It might fade into obscurity or it may become more stable and be viewed as a store of value. Hell gold itself has acted as both a currency and a store of value. The idea of being able to store, transport, and sell to someone else (digital) gold instantly with essentially no fees is very attractive in a store of value. I think its hard to predict what will happen in this sphere, but in an increasingly digital age i'm bullish longterm on most cryptoassets.