[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 260 KB, 640x604, 260A529D-D1E1-4962-BB9A-FBEF59435A2E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9625250 No.9625250 [Reply] [Original]

Im long term bullish, but every time
I see that reddit thread about them talking about how red they are or speaking about holsing nano i just want to market sell all my btc and eth because i feel bearish knowing they are still in the market.

They couldnt even make trades to gain in bear market. Please
Tell me they have sub 1k portfolios or im a bear.

>> No.9625273

>>9625250
you really think those reddit cucks have any significant amount of money invested, much less on non shitcoin projects. We are talking about people content with being sage slaves

>> No.9625327

>>9625273

Good point anon. Their ignorance and blue pilled views on crypto make me bearish. If they only have sub 1k portfolios then so be it they are just betting with no real investment or loss, their sentiment means nothing. Holding when you literally put football betting momey means nothing.

But if we sre talking substantial amounts with people holding nano still or holding through an entire down cycle with no second thouts we really do have a long way down to go