[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.25 MB, 3840x2160, taytay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9620259 No.9620259 [Reply] [Original]

Let's look at this logically. Facts...

>1. XMR is being used solely by criminals and terrorists.
>2. Governments will move to ban anything that is being used solely by criminals and terrorists, if they have the ability to ban it.
>3. Government have the ability to ban XMR.
Therefore...
>XMR will be banned.

Not right now, but one day. And it will be worth zero.

In fact it's likely governments will overreact and ban all decentralized tokens, including BTC. Cryptogeddon is a reality. The question is not if, but when.

>> No.9620301

XMR will also be used by people with much more money than you and me - together - as a way of hiding their wealth. Also, the whole point of crypto is being resistant to gov and other kind of bans, and actually, they cannot ban it (unless they go full communist)

>> No.9620315

>>9620259
Seems like heroine and cocaine and other drugs fit your description pretty well too. Good thing the government banned them and kept them out of our good ol USA.

>> No.9620325

Let's look at this logically. Facts:
>1. Faggots are brainlets
>2. OP is a faggot
>3. Fluffypony is also a faggot
Therefore, mods should ban OP

The whole point of XMR is anonymity, you mong. Your XMR should never interact with fiat unless it's untraceable cash

>inb4 "b-but how can you buy it / how do you cash out?!?! Checkmate atheists!!!"
Easy: you tumble your shitcoins, then you trade them for XMR.
On the way back: XMR -> ETH -> deploy bet contract with a client edge -> play contract with your legitimate account -> look at that, honest gambling gains

>> No.9620353

>>9620325
kek. Can you elaborate the last line, tho?

>> No.9620379
File: 1.25 MB, 1440x2960, 8ki3en03fcz01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saving fiat for a little longer so I can accumulate as many cheap Monero's as I can. I will be getting a low inerest rate loan too. Monero and Decred are the best long term holds.