[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 960x767, https___blogs-images.forbes.com_forbesproductgroup_files_2018_05_xrp-symbol[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9614224 No.9614224 [Reply] [Original]

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on here for a while now and it seems like the discussion has become a bit stale, so I'm hoping to get a nice conversation going for anyone thinking similar or completely different than me. I'm a hloder and plan to hlod for at least a few years, but I also check the price every few days. It's just something I can't seem to shake out of. I think it's exciting that we are all a part of this rollercoaster ride, but I'm not sure what gets me more excited, when the price goes up and I start thinking about where this might go in a few weeks.. months.. years, or when it goes down, and I think about how much more I can afford to add to my wallet. A part of me worries that there's a large group of us who feel like we joined early enough to still benefit financially, but in reality early was way earlier and this might be the price that it will stay at for a long time. I don't know a ton about this coin. I read Hodor's posts and follow as much as I can. It seems like a lot of people are split on how the real value of the success of ripple as a company will reveal itself. I know there are a lot of what ifs and real-world cases that can be guesstimated, but until it happens it's just number crunching. If it was a fact there would be a lot more people with 10,000+ XRP. All in all, I want to thank the people in this subreddit who distill information for the rest of us. There are so many youtube videos full of entertainment disguised as information and I really do hope the majority of the people in here one day see at least a 10x their original investment. I know there is the potential for way more, but 10x could change some peoples lives. It takes courage to put up $, especially if you make less than 30-40k/year, so good luck to everyone in here. I'd like to think we're right around the corner from something great.

>> No.9614552

An entire community of autistic neets hell bent on getting rich to the point of making fun of people with actual jobs. Sounds like a recipe for gains my friend, btw fuck XRP

>> No.9614989
File: 124 KB, 640x640, 1525455959267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9614224
/biz/ is not xrp friendly atm

>> No.9616040

>>9614224
>lurking a while
>XRP
Get OUT

>> No.9616858

>>9614552
>he fell for the NEET meme
>he doesn't realize most of the wagecuck posters have jobs too and are taking the piss