[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 318x318, flinch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9607822 No.9607822 [Reply] [Original]

>usual day at the office
>got some assignment for which I have to get old invoices from the top shelf in our archive
>can't reach it, so I ask a co-worker to help me
>he actually does but as soon as he got the box full of papers he starts faking to throw the box at me to see if I flinch
>not flinching at all
>continues to try to make me flinch and throws a tantrum at the end for me not being thankful

Seriously what the fuck am I supposed to do it that situation?

>> No.9607837

>>9607822
"Dude quit your shit, you're not going to make me flinch. Thanks for the help."

>> No.9607847

>>9607822
Nothing.

I hate fucking jokers like this.

They're essentially failed comedians and will never amount to anything.

>> No.9607879

>>9607822
How about you stop being a pussy and either tell him to fuck off or stop voluntarily subjecting yourself to bullying like a spineless cuck and just give your two weeks notice.

>> No.9607916

>>9607822
But not working in some chucklefuck job with children

>> No.9608045

what's with all of you betas? Just tell him to fuck off
Even if you flinch, what's wrong with that? it's normal
It's about how you percieve yourself, flinch if you need to and don't take it as a big deal.
If the bitch makes fun of that, tell him so what? go fuck yourself

>> No.9608058

if he sees that you don't give a fuck, you won't be bullied anymore

>> No.9608063
File: 51 KB, 413x243, 4353564524.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9607822

Fuck i hate working with Normie NPC's too man. When i entered my office yesterday, they were all standing together watching something on one of their phones, they were all acting rather animated. Upon my entry the phone was rushed under my nose and i had to watch some short clip of some slut throwing her turd around... while she did that, all the fucking normies were watching me to see my reaction. I pretended a small laugh and moved on.

Fuck i hate normie imbeciles. As soon as shit goes south in south africa, i'll go there to actually do my par in the war and build something worthwile afterwards. No Joke.

>> No.9608091

>can't reach it
manlets lmao

>> No.9608133

>>9607822

nothing....he wants your attention...anything emotional would make him instant winner
dont give him anything and you win
if he keeps it up he is retarded and you will have a story for everyone how he still acts like a retarded kid after all that time

>> No.9608176

Stand on a chair...

>> No.9608383

Just tell him to go fuck himself. If you make it uncomfortable for him to bother you, then he'll stop bothering you. Quite being a pussy.

>> No.9608440

>>9608133
This, he is in love with you OP. Grow some balls and marry him.

>> No.9608560
File: 34 KB, 350x350, 1286193958671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>usual day at the office
>see this manlet beta cuck trying to get some old invoices from the top shelf in our archive
>pray to god he reaches it so he doesn't call me like he usually does when he's too weak to live among men
>he calls me
>I get the box and fake throw it at him to see if he flinches and maybe instill some life in this soulless beta drone
>he doesn't flinch
>I leave him there hoping that the real flinch was inside his heart

Seriously what the fuck am I supposed to do with this excuse of a human being?

>> No.9608589

>>9607822

Go to the showers, pocket a soap. Tie it up in the end of a sock. Walk straight up to him when there's no screws around, and go to town on him. That's if you just want to warn him, as the soap will hurt but not fuck him up too badly. Otherwise, save any change you can acquire and use that instead to send him to medical.

Wait, you're in prison right? If not, why the fuck is this even happening? I've never had that shit at a normal job.

>> No.9608864

>usual day at the office
>coworker is a smoker
>breathes really fucking loudly
>hammers his fucking keyboard really loudly
>whispers to himself once every 5 minutes
>smells like shit because he's a smoker
>slurps his coffee really loudly
>constantly regurgiates belch from his lung because smoking destroyed his intestines

I have to quit this job, I am going insane.

Payment's shit too

>> No.9608993

>>9608560
>hoping that the real flinch was inside his heart
Got a chuckle out of me

>> No.9609014

>>9608864
listen to music