[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 858 KB, 1080x1350, IRjdSBa_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9593816 No.9593816 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone else here think money truly is the only thing that matters ?

If not, then why ?

Money gives you freedom, piece of mind, better health and so much more.

It even helps you get women if you're ugly as sin.

There honestly isn't anything out there that's more important.

>> No.9593834

Thinking money matters is the cuck mentality.

Understanding that money will not bring happiness, but the absence of money will bring misery is the Chad mentality.

>> No.9593842

>>9593816
Overall health is more important. Money can help you live a healthier lifestyle but it can't cure everything.

>> No.9593853

Oxygen.

>> No.9593857

Why do you think famous actors, wall street bankers etc kill themselves, when they have all the money in the world? Because money aint everything..

Oh and can you please tell me who that girl is? :O

>> No.9593870

>>9593816

Money is everything.

I have nothing, no money, no security, no happiness, no future, no woman.

I only seek money, it changes everything.

>> No.9593893

The love of money is the root of all evil. You did read the Bible, didn't you anon?

>> No.9593906

>Money gives you nice place to live
>Money gives you nice thing to eat
>Money gives you nice thing to do
>Money gives you freedom
>Money gives you status
>Money gives you pussy

Anyone who says the "money doesn't buy happiness" meme is poor. Poor people say that to help them cope. Because they will never understand what it is like to be the master of your own fate. They have only ever been part of the shit swill, the billions of people that don't get to live life. Unhappy rich people are the exemption and not the rule, the only reason they get more coverage than unhappy poor people is because unhappy rich people are so much more rare as a percentage.

If you only have 70-80 years on Earth. First 18 are spent in learning mode. Last 20 are progressively more shit. You only really have 30-40 years to enjoy life. Poor people get closer to 2-5 when you take away wageslaving and time spent making things work within their budget.

If you're not rich you're never going to experience anywhere near the amount of life as other people are.

How many years have you spent so far anon?

>> No.9593911

>>9593893
best use of the Bible is pages as rolling papers

>> No.9593919

>>9593816

Money buys me time. Time is the most important thing in my life.

>> No.9593921

>>9593816
the money are nothing.

being able to make money matters.
pick up girls matters.
having goals matters.

money is simply a mean to an end. of course, better be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy, but if you'd suddently won 100m in lottery you'd off yourself in a couple of years

>> No.9593947

>>9593816
Money is time and when you have a lot of money you are living longer

>> No.9593955

>>9593857
>Why do you think famous actors, wall street bankers etc kill themselves, when they have all the money in the world?
Because no amount of money stops them from being jews, and all jews long for their own deaths. So much so they even tell themselves stories of brutal ways their ancestors didn't die, but they wish they did.

>> No.9593958

>>9593857
they kill themselves because they became so fucking rich that they pretty much experienced everything and are bored with life

>> No.9593971

>>9593816
Money isn't everything, but it's most things

>> No.9594095

The way I see it. Money makes it possible to do RnD. Space is expensive AF. I might launch an ICO of my company once all the patents, and shyte are set. Imagine being the first publicly traded decentralized space company, that uses the tokens to determine the direction of the company, weather it be going to mars or going to the moon. The value of the tokens come from the underlying value of the company which is several billion dollars. It would still be centralized but the company stock would be decentralized making it so no one can de-fund or slow our progress. Ultimately the tokens would serve many functions aside from securing funds for missions, and selecting the next RnD projects. Company would control 90% of tokens and 10% will be sold on the ICO. Company can sell up to 39% of the supply to the public to secure funding, since 51% will be required to control the decentralized entity it is. There will be token buy backs as the technology developed brings in profit to the company. The patents will be free for anyone to use b/c this is after all decentralized. However the company will ultimately be manufacturing the parts since we would have the tools required, that many small firms do not, and we will sell our products to both private companies, and governments. The goal is to do what NASA can't do. Unite the planet under one goal, colonize the solar system, and then the galaxy.

>> No.9594137

>>9593816

Money doesn't magically give you health or piece of mind brainlet. It just gives you more time and resources to peruse those things. Honestly, this is /biz/ not /judaism/, you don't need to worship money.

>> No.9594161

>>9593906
Interesting

>> No.9594167

>>9593958

Then they lacked imagination. Most of them in reality are just vacuous trash, that realised how futile their life was, and that money and fame wouldn't bring them the happiness they wanted.

>> No.9594170

>>9593816
Good parties are definately more important, although that does cost money.

>> No.9594189

There has to be a balance to it all. Soul is the most important though. It's the only thing we will take with us when we leave this place. Can I have your coins when you leave???

>> No.9594272

>>9593906

But that's objectively false. If you start out rich fine. But if not, swapping your only real asset (time) for money is actually retarded. You can live cheap and work part time. Idgaf about mansions or any of that shit, I don't need money to get pussy, and I basically just fuck around as a freelancer online in between travelling. Plus shitcoins obviously.

I get that you're some money worshipping faggot, but it's really just not that important to everyone else. Go ask /fit/, they'll say it's lifting. Ask /sci/, it's being a pedantic fuck. Ask /pol/, it's gassing your family. And really, you're all a bunch of faggots - all those things are important but are just a slice of the pie. All you one dimensional NPC fuckers need to read some Seneca or something.

>> No.9594291

evil is the root of all money

>> No.9594307

People want the power money brings. More money equals more empowerment.

>> No.9594315

>>9593816
Oh shit who is this brapper

>> No.9594389

>>9593816
Dihydrogen monoxide. The medium for your chemical reactions is literally vital.

>> No.9594400

>>9593816
That's how poor people think.

You won't get women with money, your money will get them.

>> No.9594530
File: 32 KB, 767x431, avicii-e1471686959256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9593857
because they live meaningless empty lives. they dont read philosophy books, they dont go out on adventures or start cool projects. they probably just consume things, whether its alcohol/movies/games/pussy

>> No.9594551

>>9593816
>pretend to be wealthy by taking pictures of 8/10 girl
>have wicker furniture

>> No.9594684

I looove money, BUT:

>Money gives you freedom,

No, you will be enslaved by handling the money. You have to invest it otherwise it will disappear due to inflation, this is a lot of work.

>piece of mind,

No. You will be worried who will steal it and which of your friends are only your friend because they want your money.

>better health

The extra stress might cause worse health. Cocaine is not good for your health.

>and so much more.

hmm.

>It even helps you get women if you're ugly as sin.

No. You will only get a woman that is ugly on the inside. There are plenty of ugly guys with mediocre incomes that get beautiful women.

>> No.9594737

>>9593816
Money can enhance her disappointing breast size, but it isn't the same as the real thing. She'll always be inadequate

>> No.9594785

>>9593816
Money is everything. With it you can choose to live whatever lifestyle you want to live, and focus on bettering yourself. If this doesn’t bring you happiness then nothing will

>> No.9594809

>>9593816
It's not everything, but it gives you alot of options.

>> No.9594845

>>9593816
How tall is this chick? Those limb proportions say she's 11, but that turd cutter says 35 yo MILF.

>> No.9594858

>>9593816
OP has not smoked DMT

>> No.9594866

>>9594858
OP sure is a faggot

>> No.9594948

>>9593816
Let me tell you something. There is no nobility in poverty. I’ve been a rich man, and I’ve been poor man. And I choose rich every fucking time. Cause, At least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of a limo wearing a $2000 suit …and $40,000 gold fuckin’ watch!
Now, if anyone here thinks I’m superficial or materialistic. Go get a job at fucking McDonald’s, because that’s where you fucking belong!

>> No.9594981
File: 222 KB, 1910x1000, 0C4E9EAD-4DF1-4794-8B40-B4EF981734D7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anyone else really wanna have a gold bar? That’s my goal in life. To have a gold bar.

>> No.9595029

>>9594189

This guy gets it.

>>9594948

Cool, you can quote a self hating piece of shit. Well done.

>> No.9595083

>>9595029
dat self hating piece of shit is richer than you, fucked better broads then u ever will, and lived a lifestyle u only can dream of cuck boy.

>> No.9595180

>>9593853
Underrated but I wouldn't expect 26 year old boomer pajeets to understand

>> No.9595235

Most mass killers are rich
?????????????????????
Water is important
Drunk fool on money
Likely to end up overdosing

>> No.9595305

>>9593816
I used to think the same way..

>Out of college I was able to land a job starting at 90k with a bump up to 100k+ after 6 - 12 months.
>After a year my GF broke up with me because I wasn't willing to drop thousands on stupid shit for her every week.
>Soon after that about half my friends left me because I was "too miserly" aka wouldn't take them out for lavish meals, trips, or whatever.
>Then my mother disowned me because I wouldn't pony up.
>And now my remaining friends and I are slowly drifting apart because we can't really relate to each other anymore.

I have spent everyday of the past 3 years wishing I was a poor college student again.
Barely put food on the table, barely made rent, but at least I wasn't alone.

>> No.9595412

>>9595305
OP, as long as you don’t get cocky from the money it’s fine. I’ve had similar issues after an inheritance. People got jealous and tried to cozy up to me and I ended up ending a lot of friendships and even had falling outs with cousins. You do you and you’ll meet people who will respect you for you and not how much money your making and/or have saved up. Just stay humble.

>> No.9595438

Money does not buy happiness, it enables choice...that is all

>> No.9595472

>>9593816
I used to pay more attention to policts. Recently I realized that what moves politics is really the price of commodities and securities.

>> No.9595491

>>9595472
It's the economy stupid!

>> No.9595531

>>9595305
Op
People who live like that are fakes
Just leaches looking to suck blood
Let’s be real at how people should behave.
I had my share of the same and grew up in a are of the same people
My parents made shore I didn’t become roboto class.
No matter we’re you go there is a group that is like that. And most don’t get out of the circle and lead a life they watch on tv.

>> No.9595666

>>9593816
Health matters then money. Persistent brain fog, diminished lung capacity, pain, indigestion and inflammation will limit a man as much as poverty. After health, yes it's money.

>> No.9595730

>>9593834
Fuck off Anton.

>> No.9595794

>>9593906
average middleclass first world country standards of living are already incredibly high
eating is boring
money never stops you from doing nice things, a computer and an internet connection gives you limitless potential to build shit
freedom is a given when you know your skillset will carry you no matter what
status is a bother as stupid people surround you
pussy is trivial to get

all your drivel is classic boomer cope from an ugly brainlet. if you're smart and confident money is pointless, save for getting a shitton of it and changing the world positively

>> No.9595796

>>9593816
pussy money weed. but yes money is absolutely the key to living your best life. anyone who says otherwise is almost guaranteed a poor neet loser

>> No.9595811

>>9593816
Health and youth is more valuable. The fact alone that you had to post on 4chan for affirmation displays your deeper lack of confidence in your own shallow philosophy

>> No.9595819

>>9593958
nah man it's the jewish thing right above you
look it up, askhenazis are 4x more prone to mental illnesses

>> No.9595832

>>9593816
You must be new here. There are daily threads about neets who made it but are depressed and suicidal.

>> No.9595838

>>9593857
they nearly always kill themselves in the midst of a drug binge. once they get to the top financially and are still looking for the next high they start abusing heroin, cocaine, etc. then when they realize they can't get any higher they OD or an hero. that's how I plan to go.

>> No.9595928

>>9593816
If you're not free from desire, you'll always want more.

You say you want freedom, peace of mind, better health and so much more. So money is not the end goal. It is just a tool to reach some of it in our current system. So no, its not the ONLY things that matters, but it matters.

>> No.9595971

>>9593906
I'll assume by "money" you mean big money.

>money gives you a nice place to live
Then why do all the people chasing money live in overpopulated, crime ridden shitholes like London or New York? I don't have big money and I live in an amazing place with nature and a safe community.

>Money gives you nice thing to eat
False. On a low income you can buy/grow fruit, vegetables and learn to cook meals which are as nice as the food in world class restaurants.

>Money gives you nice thing to do
He fell for the "you need money for fun" meme

>Money gives you freedom
Define freedom. You depend on so much to survive. Without your electricity working you'd probably die. You're a slave to your money.

>Money gives you status
Status doesn't equal respect.

>Money gives you pussy
True, but that doesn't mean you need it to get pussy.

>> No.9595992

>Does anyone else here think money truly is the only thing that matters ?

You're so dumb. Money mostly takes away problems you otherwise would've had, it doesn't necessarily guarantee you anything.

>> No.9596033

>>9593857
you act as if poor people dont kill themselves

>> No.9596038

>>9593816
>Does anyone else here think money truly is the only thing that matters?

No. You need enough to live, but more than that doesn't get you anything. Plenty of relatively rich people are depressed, fat, lonely, die young etc. That should tell you all you need to know. You just need enough to not be under constant fear of running out.

>> No.9596071

>>9596033
>rich people kill themselves
>poor people kill themselves

It's almost like money doesn't equal happiness...

>> No.9596163

>>9596071
>rich people get colds
>poor people get colds
God damn money. every time.

>> No.9596212

According to research money buys you ''happiness'' untill 80k-100k. after that it doesn't change much and actually starts to decrease life evaluation.

>> No.9596219

>>9595794
Sorry your post is poor person cope.

If you've actually experienced how the 1% live you wouldn't say things like that.

>middleclass first world
this isn't even near to rich. you still have to work, still have debt, still take 30+ years to build enough assets to retire.

>eating is boring
it really isn't, you just haven't experienced what's available. in the best locations, with food that tastes/feels/smells/experiences like nothing you've ever eaten - with the best musicians in the world playing live, while you chat with some of the most interesting people in the world. dinner is a 4 hour affair, not getting a $30 meal at some shit italian restaurant.

>computer and an internet connection gives you limitless potential
yeah I'm talking about the feeling of taking your small plane out to do aero for a few hours on a thursday afternoon - not playing on an aircraft simulator game on your computer.

>freedom is a given when you know your skillset
this entire line implies that you need skills, implying you're reliant on income from someone else - selling your skills/time to others is being poor.

>status is a bother as stupid people surround you
Status doesn't mean being over the top flashy or famous. It's something you notice when you go to these places, no one questions anything you do - you are literally at the top of the chain. Everyone treats anything you do as superb because you did it, no questions.

>pussy is trivial to get
maybe, but not the good kind

>> No.9596222

>all this cope in this thread

I don't have shit, don't have people, don't have a fucking girl, make shit pay at a shit job, no hobbies, no interests. It fucking sucks. Money is the only way out. You can talk about hobbies and goals all you want, But all of that shit is npc tier. I'm not going to spend the next 40 years around these miserable do-gooder wagie lapdogs and cope with it by being able to build a chair or reading philosophy books. Freedom and status are the only things that matter. For me it's either get rich or die.

>> No.9596255

>>9594684
Fascinating take anon. Money is slavery

>> No.9596263

>>9595971
>why do all the people chasing money live in overpopulated, crime ridden shitholes like London or New York?
You obviously read the news too much. London is a big place. Where I live the only crime ever reported is anti-social behaviour (a few people playing music too loud at night). These areas of the city are impeccable, the buildings/people and generally everything here is better than normal peoople.

see food comment above

>you need money for fun meme
your argument is that you can do stuff you enjoy without spending money. great. rich people can do this & do incredible things that you can't ever afford or experience. why do poor people cope so hard and get so defensive "oh I don't have to spend money to do such and such" - yeah you don't have the money to do rich activities in the first place.

>define freedom
non-free person detected

>> No.9596293

>>9596163
>the point
>your head

>> No.9596392

>>9596222
Aww thats cute you special snowflake. When you grow up you will understand.

>> No.9596437

>>9596392
You little butthurt slave, go suck a fucking cock.

>> No.9596441

>>9596263
I'm going to be rich, I just don't see why you have such a raging boner over money. You're right that life can be better when you have more, but only if you're a good person. There are definitely many poor people who are happier than many rich people. If you're shit at living life it doesn't matter how much money you have, you're still going to be fat and miserable. If you're good at life you'll be happy with whatever you have as long as you're not in actual poverty.

>> No.9596457

>>9595083
Hit the bricks pal

>> No.9596463
File: 1.38 MB, 1716x2341, Antonio_Rodríguez_-_Saint_Augustine_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9593834
>Thinking money matters is the cuck mentality.
Chad augustine thinking rh

>> No.9596478

>>9596293
>not realizing that money can buy you the best therapy/care in the world should you have to face those problems

It's almost like money raises your baseline happiness.........

>> No.9596498

>>9593834
This

>> No.9596516

>>9596478
>the best therapy/care in the world should you have to face those problems

Are you 15?

>> No.9596536

>>9596516
Are you poor?

>> No.9596546

>>9593834
>>9596463
>>9596498
Fucking faggots. You think having more stuff is cucked? More land, more pussy, more status? You're in denial

>> No.9596648

If you don't have at least a milly in cash then u broke nigga

kurt cobain yoself

>> No.9596694

tfw i could give a well thought simple short sweet but detailed answer but i don't feel like doing it cause im lazy

>> No.9596703

>>9596441
>There are definitely many poor people who are happier than many rich people.
Yeah because there are more poor people than there are rich.

Your posts reek of cope. Why are you so bitter and angry?

I feel bad for you

>> No.9596727
File: 176 KB, 502x502, WP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not necessarily money but the security that money brings. Having money isn't my goal. It's having enough money that I never have to wonder if I can afford something. I live life doing whatever the fuck I want to do and I don't care what the cost is most of the time. And this is only at 28. Once I'm debt free and have a home things will get even better.

>> No.9596737
File: 89 KB, 900x670, 7E6161C4-3D82-461A-B985-246B7F49161F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9593816
Money can really only accomplish the bottom 2 tiers the higher levels need to be achieved through yourself and is what money can’t truly buy.

So to answer your question money is not the holy grail solution to a perfect life.

>> No.9596759

>>9593816

Na man, health is more important than money. I mean look at Steve Jobs. Money doesn't matter if you're dead lol.

>> No.9596788

>>9596759
And he was able to afford care to live 5 years longer than he would have.

>> No.9596797

>>9593834
Pretty much this. I'm not trying to be scrooge McDuck in a pool of money. I just want to have enough money to ignore it's existence.

>> No.9596824

>>9596797
Good luck making 500+ million

>> No.9596988

>>9596788

He may have survived if he hadn’t been crazy and insisted on a fruitarian diet that weakened him even further. His money didn’t save him.

>> No.9597059

>>9596703
>Yeah because there are more poor people than there are rich.
That doesn't refute the point.

Cope? What the fuck is cope? You're the one trying to validate your values by making everyone else agree that muh money is the best thing in the world. Like you expect poorer people to just worship and envy you because you have more points in YOUR value system.

>bitter and angry
Nice projection

>> No.9597064

>>9596988
uh huh

>> No.9597142

>>9594272
>Ask /sci/, it's being a pedantic fuck.
Hey, hey, hey...

>> No.9597146

>>9594189
I will shill espers to Jesus

>> No.9597220

>>9596212
A French psychologist actually wrote a book about this. He said making around 70-80k is a sweet spot (if I recall). Make too much under that and money becomes stressful, make too much more than that and money becomes stressful.

>> No.9597249

>>9597059
>you have more points in YOUR value system

can't you see the level of cope here? it's not your fault, you're minds just protecting you from painful emotions.

you're genuinely trying to argue that there are negatives to being rich over poor - just to make yourself feel better. sad.

>> No.9597304

>>9593816
>Money gives you freedom, piece of mind, better health and so much more.

Sounds like the things that really matter are freedom, peace of mind, and better health then.

>> No.9597529

Money isn't everything, but stressing about not having them is killing me.

>> No.9597556

I've been poor and now wealthy. Obviously you choose wealthy over poor everytime.

Does bring wealthy or rich make you happy? It it everything?

No. I know it's hard to believe but let me try to clue you in.

Yes money put your life on easy mode but it doesn't fix everything. When you realise money can't solve your big problems you will become unhappy and depressed.

If you or family gets a chronic or terminal illness money can't fix it.

Money isn't enough.. you need lots of it to have real power.

Money doesn't get you friends. It sure as hell doesn't help with attractive women. Even in poor countries, attractive women have options.

Being rich won't make you chad. It won't make you 6ft, muscles take effort or roids that harm your body. That feel when go to a third world country and women still prefer chad over you.

Buying material things doesn't give you happiness. The new car or house , the novelty and smile on your face goes away when you get used to it. Also women don't give a shit about your Ferrari or Lambo, it's just a car to these peanut brains.

Money gives you options the same way women or Chad's have options and access to the sexual market. You can try different avenues of investing and spending the same way Chad can sample different women. It is by no means a cure all for life's problems. At best I can say it can get you comfortable but most people in wealthy countries are comfortable despite having to wagecuck. I've even noticed that wagecuckers are happier than the wealthy that are decadent and don't.

>> No.9597589

>>9597556
How much is your networth
just tell me

>> No.9597591

Health is everything. I love money and am about to buy a van to live in so I can spend even more on crypto. I'll have 6k cash a month for crypto after expenses. BUT 3 years ago I was diagnosed with leukemia and I'd trade every goddamn some I had to avoid that unbearable chemo, radiation and transplant. Am only fucking 26 too.

So yeah, after health I'd agree with you op

>> No.9597597

>>9597059
Keep telling yourself that, poorfag.

>> No.9597612

>>9597556
>muscles take effort
Oh bloo bloo baby has to lift a weight.

Keep feeling sorry for yoursef you sad sack.

>> No.9597681

>>9597556
This entire post reeks of bitter wagecuck cope that he can have it better than a rich person by thinking positive thoughts and emphasizing on things beyond anyone’s control. Literally a schoolgirl tier escapism.

>> No.9597811
File: 482 KB, 1080x1080, 2emWaFrSG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9597612
I'm not this guy >>9597556 , but how can you be this retarded ?

Obviously you can use roids and other substances, but you WILL get screwed harder once you stop juicing.

Having the money to actually go to a good gym every week

or

buy your own equipment and have your own home-gym is way better than juicing yourself up.

Money is amazing.

>> No.9597880
File: 13 KB, 395x395, 1501610581512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9593816
Money aint everything
Money is the KEY to everything

>> No.9597915

>>9597811
He literally said “muscles take effort or roids.” Leaving aside the fact that all juice lets you do is recover faster so you can lift more often, why would I be retarded for poo-pooing someone who complains about it? Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.

>> No.9597937

>>9596212
that implies a tradeoff.
if you could get more money without doing amything, youd be happier

>> No.9597966
File: 93 KB, 1024x577, 0B7B7C5E-DA4B-4797-B386-42B866BA2E9D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9596222
>get rich or die
Same here dude, although I do have a girl and regular sex so I assume if she sticks around maybe family could become the only real thing that matters in life but you need money for that so it’s a give/take thing

>> No.9597974

>>9597915
You will get more gains with roids and no lifting than you will from lifting and no roids and that's an established scientific fact.

>> No.9597979

>>9597811
you act like roids are expensive. test is literally a few dollars per day

>> No.9598001

>>9597974
You’ll also obtain a micro penis, no thanks bro. You don’t need roids to get abs. Abs=girls I should know

>> No.9598025

>>9596546
Well then you are lost anon. Getting rich is about losing bad things in your life, rather than gaining good things.

>> No.9598071

>>9597979
No dude, all I'm saying is that's better to train without roids or substances.

>> No.9598158

>>9593816
sauce

>> No.9598173

>>9597220
how much is that per month after tax?

>> No.9598322

the only people that think money isnt everything are poor people

rich people spew nonsense to confuse the goyim but they rule the world because they have all the money

>> No.9598373

>>9598001
>micro penis
>test
Are you retarded? Testosterone can literally help you grow your fucking penis.

>> No.9598450

>>9593816
To a certain extent.
If you are a poor lower class brainlet, money is the only thing that matters.

>> No.9598600

>>9593816
0 Survival
1 Happiness
2 Procreating
3 Money

>> No.9598602

>>9598450
>implying money only matters if you're poor and not a genius.

Look I don't think you're a dumb guy either, but what you're saying is complete bullshit.

Maybe you're just a troll who says stuff like this for fun, who knows.

>> No.9598631

>>9598600

rolling

>> No.9598632
File: 1.46 MB, 3840x2160, 1526414544900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9593834
This

>> No.9598733

>>9598602
Written straight out of moms basement I take it.

>> No.9598792

>>9593816
Hypothetically, can money buy your mother back from the dead? Of course not. Can money erase the invasive memories in your head of your mother's tragic death? Not without plenty of self destructive habits.

Family/loved ones > Money

>> No.9598874

>>9596219
classic boomer cope

>still have to work
takes me a couple days to earn €1k, and i live 3 months on that
>still have debt
never took a loan in my life save for CDP for the fun of it
>30+ years to retire
i'm barely in my thirties and i'm "retired"... in the sense that i never worked a wagecuck job in my life nor used welfare
>you just haven't experienced
nigger, i'm french. your fat burger ass will never experience the food culture we have
food is a purely sensory experience, by nature it's not as interesting as intellectual pasttimes
bet your pleb ass thinks lsd and orgasms are the height of human sensation too
>muh video games
what are you, 20? a computer is a tool for work, you mong
>reliant on income
and you're reliant on the government not inflating away your precious money or reappropriating your investments, and on other people accepting your money as legal tender. what kind of argument is that? i will naturally produce value for those around me for as long as i will be alive, ergo i will get more rewards than i have time to use; while you play video games in your cuckshed then waste 4 hours on dinner like a moron because it makes your new money ass feel sophisticated
>muh king
aye, i can see how *you* would need to have people praise you irregardless of performance
glad to say i don't share that need, ergo i don't need status
>not the good kind
in your view women are divided between slags and heiresses. truth is the only women worth it don't give your kind the time of the day, so you'll live in ignorance of what you're missing

>> No.9598888

No, looks are everything. You can't but real lusts from these 9/10's.

>inb4 I don't care
cope

>> No.9598930

>>9598733
>can't give anbargument, so you resort to baseless assumptions.

Can't believe I was actually looking for a good discussion/argument.

k.y.s dipshit

>> No.9598946

>>9598930
>argument

>> No.9598965

>>9596546
What are you, 13?

>> No.9599030

Money is an analog for value, and even if its a pretty shitty one it still holds up to our human standards. If we could calculate value in terms of actual output, the people producing would rightfully be the only happy folk.

>> No.9599052

>>9593816
Jesus fuck, look at the size of her hands!

>> No.9599061

>>9597612
>>9597681
>>9598322
t. poorfags

>> No.9599099

>>9593816
I want to smell her... hair

>> No.9599308

>>9595971
>all this cope
Gross.

>> No.9599378

>at work
>keep thread around thinking I can just check it out and catch up later
>hundreds of posts
Fuck, this is supposed to be a slow board.