[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 23 KB, 671x377, Crypto demon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9586509 No.9586509 [Reply] [Original]

Listen you little basedcucks.... you better keep that tail tucked
Bitcoins officially running a muck
Got guns shooting hollows, bitch nigga better duck
Try your luck, act like I give a fuck
With my niggas we get buck uh

WIth that crypto i go diplo on the scene
Stack so big i look like a fien,
Bitches on my dick, and i flick their bean...
My flow so mean uh

A little freestyle for you niggas that i came up with in less than 30 seconds. I am unironically better than 90% of the niggers in the rap game rhyme wise and flow wise.

I could be a millionaire if i had the confidence, but i would never perform on stage and dance like a chimp. So i would never make it.... however nigs are born with confidence and paid millions to say nonsense on a beat. Kinda hurts knowing there are so many lames in the rap game right now that are richer than all of us for doing something that easy

Why aren't you in the rap game anon?

>> No.9586534

Why are you such a faggot?

>> No.9586551

>>9586534
So*yboy detected
Answer my question, or... try to beat my freestyle faggot

>> No.9586595

But I can freestyle better. Been freestyling for 7 years and making beats for 2. I can shit a beat out and freestyle a whole song on it. I'm not a rapper though never will record anything shits gay

>> No.9586619

>>9586509
>lyricism and effort are important in mainstream normie rap/any music

To make it you need to get a talented producer, get good at promoting/find some one, and when you have a mixtape ready find someone to do the mastering that isn't your producer. Most skip the last step/go cheap and they absolutely shouldn't. Overall though, don't rap about crypto just for the sake of it. Have something to say. This whole thing is kinda gay anon, I hate that I spent time writing this. Best of luck tho.

>> No.9586687

>>9586619
Kek i dont wanna be a rapper tho
Never did
Just sayin, Niggas have an advantage

Also , yea producer is very important
The beat draws people in
And if i were to rap it would not be about crypto, i just added that in cuz.... biz

>> No.9586717

Crypto and rap go well together imo listening to 50 cent during a pump gets you hyped up

>> No.9586893

>>9586687
>black people are good at rapping

Holy fuck that’s funny kek.

>> No.9586964

Loser