[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 324x323, logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9584372 No.9584372 [Reply] [Original]

0xBitcoin or 0xBTC is a three-month-old ERC20 token.

This isn’t some scammy ICO, this is something entirely different. 0xBTC is the first ever working mineable ERC20 token and has created the standard for all future PoW tokens. There was no premise, nothing, it’s all purely PoW distribution. 0xBitcoin has a 21M total supply. At this point, there are less than 3,000,000 tokens in circulation. At the current price of $0.50, that’s less than a $1.5M market cap. That’s tiny. (That's what she said) People always talk about getting into tokens or coins early because they have a less than $100M market cap, well we aren’t even 3% of that yet. We are VERY early. Supply alone means the value is going to go up. The only tokens in circulation are mined by people, this creates value, like how BTC started or any other PoW coin/token. I’m shilling this, yes. I’m not going to lie, I am shilling this coin. I’m only doing this because I have tried for years to get in early on a coin or token, and finally I stumbled upon 0xBTC. You’re lucky if you read this, 0xBTC is special. It’s a first. It’s pure PoW. Satoshi would be proud of the work put into the creation of this token. Of course DYOR and make sure you look into every nook and cranny of this token, you’ll see that what I’m telling you is real. You’re here, welcome.

See for yourself, look around, research and decide for yourself. Be early if you want.

(Very active/friendly official Discord): DET5jV

edit: Oh and Mercatox listing is in 3-4 days.

>> No.9584608

>>9584372
Also, there's less than 4000 token holders. You too can become a 0xBTC whale if you want to.

>> No.9584674
File: 384 KB, 550x529, nervouspepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9584372
Fuck you convinced me

>> No.9585025

this has been spammed here for the entire 3 months and still no one cares
sage

>> No.9585585

>>9584372
Don't forget the payfair.io listing that is coming that will give it its own fiat gateway

>> No.9585668

>>9585585
Does anyone actually use that?

>> No.9585690

>>9585668
low volume but they start marketing next month so it should become bigger
Also airdrop incoming

>> No.9585816

>>9584372

Coin is DOA. Hash power is already consolidated into one mining pool and the number of miners (not hash rate) continues to decrease. Within a couple of months there is only going to be a few larger miners who are just going to try and dump their coins on you at every possibility.

I really did like the idea of this project. But a pure PoW coin just doesn't really work anymore now that mining has become so advanced. Hash power is already 10x at this point in time than BTC was and that computational power is really top heavy which is going destroy any chance of it have widespread use.

With that said, I mined 500 back in april just in case I am wrong.