[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 1280x720, Nano-Raiblocks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9573070 No.9573070 [Reply] [Original]

So what's /biz/ consensus on this coin? Seems like a good price entry atm

>> No.9573085

>>9573070
anything below $1000 is a good buy if this gains adoption.

>> No.9573105

nano has never pumped from organic growth, initially only because of low liquidity exchanges and whales after they accumulated more than you can imagine.

the secondary pump was from charlie lee tweet

third was from binance competition

if you didnt sell on the binance pump, you're gonna be holding bags for months. good luck

>> No.9573127

>>9573105
This is right except for the part where you try to perfectly time the market. This is the accumulation period cost average if you think it will continue to slump.
It could sky rocket at any moment, that's crypto.

>> No.9573133

>>9573070
Super short term, bleak as fuck. There will be a new lower bottom found in the next 7 days.

Over the next month though shit starts looking up. The legal transition of their wallets should be complete in 2 weeks and the team will do some bug bashing for a week likely. After that, it is 100% on new feature sets on the roadmap including POS solutions and the smart card integration with some kind of approved fiat backend. They will be targeting exchange expansion for arbitrage, and processors in the valley like square.

>> No.9573203

am i retard for holding this shit since $2? i could've had such a nice stack if i had sold, but then again i could've lost it all in bitgrail