[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 1530x162, peakstupidity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9551161 No.9551161 [Reply] [Original]

Just when you thought this board couldn't get any more retarded, look what this guy has to say.

>> No.9551195

No shit. Half of us dont even have a complete set of chromosome.

>> No.9551212

>>9551161

hahahahahah

reminds me of my neighbor telling me he was gonna buy a bunch of weed stocks because he'd heard about it on cnn

>> No.9551228

>>9551195
jokes on you, i have chromosomes to spare

>> No.9551253 [DELETED] 

>>9551161
Kek, I know right, imagine that, even contemplating buying into chainlink at any point. What a dong.

>> No.9551265

Link is a solution looking for a problem
Avoid

>> No.9551275

>>9551228
You should have been aborted

>> No.9551292

>>9551161

He's got a point. bag holding link for the next 2 years vs making gains on other coins in the mean time is a no brainer.

If i had 1BTC, why lock it up in link for that long? you can easily trade that shit up to 10 BTC or more i nthat time frame, and even if link doubles in price by then as it finally gains momentum, you can still enter with a way bigger position.

I don't see whats hard to understand.

>> No.9551330

>>9551292
The only problem is that this is assuming you time the market perfectly. And sorry to break it to you, but that's not how this works.

>> No.9551419

>>9551330

actually, it's not at all. Read again.
Do you have any idea how long 1-2 years is? While link has done nothing but dropped, people have been already able to make 10x in the few months.

Link is in fact very early in its development, I don't see a completed product for at least another year, and Sergy doesn't give a fuck about marketing or fans waht so ever, this is clear. He is likely of the mindset of begging to market after produc tis launched. Additionally, Oracles are a solution, but the problem hasn't bottle necked crypto yet. Think how niche crypto is, then think how dumb most investors are. they haven't a clue about the need for an oracle. This issue will arise sooner or later though.

This is why i would not be inclined to hold link either. It could be huge, but it's ramp up time is ages away. hell you may even be able to make 50x in that time frame. so waht if link does a 5x by rising with the tide? still enter with a way bigger position.

>> No.9551453

>>9551161

By owning LINK you automatically lose the right to call anyone retarded

>> No.9551469

>>9551161

this is why i'm convinced most of the recent fud is coming from genuine retards.

as everyone knows, high iq holders have already finished accumulating and the low iq holders are still fudding. however, the low iq holders, having fully immersed themselves in fud for the past half year or so in hopes of suppressing the price to a point where they can afford enough to "make it", have begun to fall for their own fud due to their low iqs, creating in effect a feedback loop. ironically enough, the only people they're effectively fudding are themselves.

the only downside for high iq posters is that the noise drowns out any interesting conversations we might otherwise be having

>> No.9551476

>>9551419
It's because people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow, Link tokens will be worth thousands of dollars overnight and if you're not in at that precise moment, you've missed your shot. In reality, odds are that if it ever has success, it will be gradual and on par with just about any other successful project, meaning you could make just as much investing in any other project. But no, these people think that they will wake up one day and see their Delta or Blockfolio with 8 more zeros. It's a rapture level delusion some people need to distract themselves from their sad lives.

>> No.9551479

>>9551469

well what is the catalyst for a link moon then? just random? whale pumps it (which means dump too because its not organic growth)?

>> No.9551496
File: 616 KB, 1080x2220, 1525908913301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

@9551275
>You should have been aborted
>this is the guy telling anyone that

>> No.9551504
File: 444 KB, 1260x912, 1525310122631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9551476

honestly like LINK as a project, but its a meme coin for sure. It's somehow became the NEET coin. basically every lazy neet failure who doesnt want to put any effort into learning TA, or just making some other investments by doing lots of research.

they just want to hold this one coin that got meme shilled, and wake up rich over night after doing NOTHING. Fuck, crypto i already practically doing nothing for money but the NEETS wont even have that.

>> No.9551564

>>9551419
1-2 years is actually a very small time for any investment. It's just that anyone that entered right before the bull run of 2017 has been spoiled to great heights.

Please name me which coin you would've 10x'd right now rather than being in link. Because if you go look at all coins currently, everything is nearly down more than 50% of their ATH's.

And if you did 10x, it would've been from sheer luck.

>> No.9551580

>>9551479

mainnet, partnership announcements, and marketing. what else?

and anyone in here saying just wait a year or two to buy because it won't be ready any time soon is verifiably dog shit stupid. you're not going to time your buy-in correctly and you'll have far less than you otherwise could have. you're not going to be able to make up the difference chasing other moon missions while chainlink goes sideways. a handful of you might get away with it but the vast majority of you will be fucked

if you're giving up $0.45 eth to chase some other moon mission because you're too impatient, you're a fucking moron, full stop

>> No.9551621

>>9551419
Again, you are talking in the assumption that you will have timed the market perfectly. Whose to say we go on a prolong bear market for the next 2 years?

You're assuming we will go on a massive bull again (considering you mention 50x in 2 years) and LINK will be left behind.

If you look at the history of crypto or any market for that matter, you are better off picking your candidates and holding long term as you'll make more money this way than trying to time the market.

>> No.9551627

>>9551564

FSN, ELA, ONT, POLY jsut to name a few. and that would have bee nwithout making any trades. its even mroe feasible to have made profits on a few coins and moved around on 4 week time frames. I even managed to make a 2x on BNB a few weeks back...

basically lazy NEETS hold this coin, too lazy to research how to make the easiest moeny of their life.

Now if you hold like 25-50 BTC worth of link, maybe you can just hold it, but personally i wouldn't even feel comfortable doing that in this market with link. would rather be in BTC till the tide changes.

>> No.9551669

>>9551627
I'm not in the business for the offchance of short term gains that you lucked out on. I look at this in a long-term scale. For as many 10x coins in the short term, there are just as much that fail and completely die.

>> No.9551755

>>9551669

I get it really. This has added stess to my life. i work and go to college too so researching and making trades has amde me stressed af. I only trade on 4 weeks minimum time frame unless im forced to exit, always have.

However, if you put in effort, its not that hard. There are loads of good projects out there but you gotta dig really hard, and they seldom appear on here (like FSN). I missed the ZIL moon and also the SIA, which were huge but you cant get them all.

its not luck. no more luck than link mooning. I entered a few coins with great fundamentals but they didnt do much, then some did. im not buying stupid low cap coins (less than 60M) that are only on idex.

This market we are in is perfect for it.

>> No.9551819

>>9551580
>>9551755

you're the kind of person who would be the exception to what i said. best of luck.