[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9544518 No.9544518 [Reply] [Original]

>buy high sell low

more proof this board is fucking retarded. buy this once it GOES BELOW 30 ON THE RSI ON THE 1 DAY CHART and sell it at a decent gain. this coin is NEVER going to go any higher than like $5-10 by at least 2020 and even that is probably pushing it.

you should have sold this shitcoin by now when it was over 6k sats. and remember, buy when it dips further - don't look at the link/eth or link/usd charts, look at link/btc and buying using the RSI then use stochastics once it gets near to the line. it's as simple as that.

holding this coin is fucking retarded. this is real advice which you don't find here often and it's fucking simple. i'm trying to actually help you retards because i feel sorry for you actually believing this was going to moon.

>> No.9544531

Oh look, more link fud

>> No.9544533

No one gives a fuck Delphi.

>> No.9544734

>>9544533
why not? just use it for easy gains, all the fud is signs it's becoming a great time to buy. i think around 4600-4700 sats is gonna be a good buy this time around. i;ve made a lot of money doing this shit with link, it's never gonna moon but remember it always bounces back and always will.

>> No.9544799

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I can smell your desperation. No one is selling. YOU ARE FUCKED.

>> No.9544865

>>9544799
Then why is the price constantly dipping?

>> No.9544913

>>9544799
what? i'm not telling anyone to sell you highly unintelligent man. i'm telling people when to buy the dip, selling now would be fucking retarded because it's in an enormous short-term dip. all i am saying is prepare to buy for quick gains in the future.