[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 640x640, NewYearNewMe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9540242 No.9540242 [Reply] [Original]

... and I will attempt to address it. Go.

>> No.9540277

>>9540242
ur a faggot

>> No.9540302
File: 50 KB, 337x480, Wyskermons.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540277
I am not, but if I was I'd be all over Wysker being nice tight pants and shit. Faggots will love Wysker and you can make big bank because of it.

>> No.9540313

how about the glaringly obvious issue that the app will simply fade into obscurity

how about the MASSIVE issue that most people who use the app will be subject to capital gains tax for using the token, yeah great selling point, use this app, but you'll need to submit a tax return at EOY

how about the entire business model is dependent on Apple not removing it from the app store, which if there is a hint of negative regulation in the US will likely happen

and that's just getting started with the issues

>> No.9540338
File: 1.94 MB, 3264x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good for only one thing.

>> No.9540393

>>9540313
>how about the glaringly obvious issue that the app will simply fade into obscurity

Oh at some point, almost undoubtedly. The heat death of the universe is coming at some point, you got us there.

>how about the MASSIVE issue that most people who use the app will be subject to capital gains tax for using the token, yeah great selling point, use this app, but you'll need to submit a tax return at EOY

So the same problem as with every single cryptocurrency out there? Any sort of exchange or use and you're´subject to capital gains tax.

>how about the entire business model is dependent on Apple not removing it from the app store

iOS is a relatively small market to be honest. But beyond that, once it's on the App store, and once it gains traction, people will want it even if Apple removes it. They simply need to publish it on their website at that point.

And all this assumes that your "likely" isn't just some estimate you pulled out of your ass (it is.)

>> No.9540458

>>9540313
>how about the glaringly obvious issue that the app will simply fade into obscurity

Just take on look into the sneak peak of the App and you'll see the opposite to be happen.
Also why should apple endorse an App if it's not set to be a major success?

> how about the MASSIVE issue that most people who use the app will be subject to capital gains tax for using the token, yeah great selling point, use this app, but you'll need to submit a tax return at EOY

It's about the use of the tokens. They will stand for a certain amount of discounts at each shop and therefore will be used as some sort of vouchers that are tax-irrelevant. Wysker is beeing advised by one of the major german law firms KPMG. And you can be sure they addressed every single potential issue prior to their ICO-start.

> how about the entire business model is dependent on Apple not removing it from the app store, which if there is a hint of negative regulation in the US will likely happen

As said Apple has already approved Wysker 1.0 and will feature 2.0 in their App-Store.
The other 3/4 of world uses Android anyway. So they are never fully dependend on Apple to be nice.

>> No.9540520

>>9540242
What are some price predictions for both short and long term, give reasons why you believe this

>> No.9540522

kek, you stupid fucks

you say 'it's the same problem facing every crypto out there'

yes true, but people paying capital gains for crypto atm KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO trading cryptos willingly, they are not your random chick looking to buy shit through an app not knowing that she is creating a taxable event when she does so

the other stupid fuck replying saying "oh if regulation comes and Apple remove it from the store then there is still Android" AHAHAHAHAHAA Android would do the same you mongoloid

the absolute state of biz sometimes, anyway enjoy your illiquid market, I can see why you might be desperate to shill with 5 ETH on the buy book hahahhaha

>> No.9540526

This coin is fucking trash dude

I was gonna buy over a year ago before they were hacked during the first presale attempt

Delay after delay... then nothing... now its spammed constantly

>> No.9540583

>>9540526

Here is a list of events happening around Wysker since last 2 weeks:

> Listing on livecoinwatch
> Listing on Nebula
> Blocfolio-integration
> Delta app-integration
> Listing on Next
> Idex-listing
> Leak of Apple-Approval
> Sneak peak of Wysker 2.0
> Confirmation of new App-feautures like Social media integration and gamification
> Confirmation of Apple-feature in AppStore
> Confirmation of release within next weeks
> Evolution of Wysker Inapp-avatar and logo
> Confirmation of new Bounty
> Confirmation of giant influencer-campaign towards normies
> Daily volume increase of 1500%
> Price increase of nearly 100%
> MC-increase from 3 to 7 Mio. $

Pure trash, just spam, for sure...

And that Parity-hack slowed down things, which is normal since they had to restart their ICO. But still they managed to achieve every milestone they set so far and even introduced some new ones.

>> No.9540602

>>9540522
>yes true, but people paying capital gains for crypto atm KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO trading cryptos willingly, they are not your random chick looking to buy shit through an app not knowing that she is creating a taxable event when she does s

As with every single Utility token out there, yes.

Obviously, this needs to be fixed or crypto is dead in the US (or people will simply continue to use them without declaring.)

This is not a Wysker FUD, this is a crypto FUD. If you think the US will regulate against crypto and kill the future of utility tokens in the US (effectively killing all hope of a crypto future in the US), then you probably shouldn't buy Wysker. Or any crypto.

>>9540526
They weren't hacked, the Parity bug happened. It was completely unrelated to Wysker itself and affected hundreds of companies. 330 million dollars were lost in total, Wysker was one of the smaller companies affected by this.

>> No.9540634

>>9540583
I'm not spamming at all. I'm not saying you can't and won't make gains on it, but is it a good coin with good devs? No, I don't believe it is. Though they are German or Swedish I think (can't remember) so it will likely do well because they're smarter than the average lazy scam coin dev etc.

All in all, you might make great gains... but I don't personally believe in the coin long term after doing a shit load of research before (like I said, over a year ago, even more likely, I can't remember)

One of the devs did an AMA on here months ago too.

>>9540602
Oh shit yeah it was the parity bug, my bad.
As above though... I mean, it might do well and the devs are persistent and dedicated if anything, so that is something.
I just don't believe the app itself will do well long term. Looks clean though.
So maybe it is just me, because I mean all things considered it could be a lot worse..

All I know is I was looking into it so early (one of the first 100 probably) that they and the main dev follow me on social media and shit.

I will keep my eye on it and be pissed if it really does moon though, kek

>> No.9540675
File: 3.83 MB, 1849x1388, WyscoinMagazine2018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540634
>Oh shit yeah it was the parity bug, my bad.
>As above though... I mean, it might do well and the devs are persistent and dedicated if anything, so that is something.
>I just don't believe the app itself will do well long term. Looks clean though.
>So maybe it is just me, because I mean all things considered it could be a lot worse..
>All I know is I was looking into it so early (one of the first 100 probably) that they and the main dev follow me on social media and shit.
>I will keep my eye on it and be pissed if it really does moon though, kek

Give it another chance once 2.0 comes out. It's looking real good and if you're on the ball you can get in before it really takes off.

Since you already know the other details the only thing you need to be convinced about is the app itself, and the new features, functionality and appearance might convince you that the app will be a hit,

>> No.9540737
File: 61 KB, 659x371, IMG_20180516_065809_668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540522
If wysker gets product listing and payment processing in app then fuck the tax man he won't be able to do shit. He'll just see an anonymous profile bought x, and he'd have to subpoena the merchant for the shipping details.

>>9540526
Kek, hasn't even been a year since the presale started on october 1st. You win the shittest fud award.

>> No.9540756

>>9540675
I will keep my mind open to doing so. I mean, maybe I sounded too certain.. I'm not. If that same team had worked on something else that I felt more positively about then I'd have definitely been sold.

I think an app of that nature is hit or miss though.. it either becomes huge or it does nothing and goes nowhere at all. Just the nature of most ''apps'' now maybe.

>>9540737
Yeah it has, they restarted it due to the bug I'm sure. Either way, if not a year, just short of it. I'm not fudding either, people can do whatever they fucking want.. just saying

>> No.9540821

>>9540522

>
the other stupid fuck replying saying "oh if regulation comes and Apple remove it from the store then there is still Android" AHAHAHAHAHAA Android would do the same you mongoloid

Tell me how android is pegged to apple?
And tell me why Apple should remove an app they endorse the same time?

The mongo here is you I guess.

>> No.9540830
File: 16 KB, 290x381, IMG_20180518_205024_786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540756
Mate, I was the one shilling it here the day the presale started. It was October 1, with 30% bonus, then the ICO started on Nov 1 and parity bug occured on the 6th.

fear, uncertainty and doubt... You weren't spreading much fear but definitely uncertainty and doubt. Look into it again, the 2.0 is gonna be awesome. With a 5m market cap, imminent release of 2.0 and launch of their marketing efforts (currently 0 marketing whatsoever save a few volunteers bizraelis from the tele group) this thing is guaranteed to get to 50m cap in the coming months.

>> No.9540885

>>9540756
>I think an app of that nature is hit or miss though.. it either becomes huge or it does nothing and goes nowhere at all. Just the nature of most ''apps'' now maybe.

I just know that when I want say, a pair of shorts, I usually go to an e-store, choose shorts, and then I scroll until I see a model I like and I check it out a bit before moving on and repeating that process a few times. Usually, I might check out a store or two.

For me, Wysker basically turns that into an addictive, gamified and much more effective experience. Soon, with 2.0, it will also let me find much better models, much faster.

And I'm not even a shopaholic in the first place.

>> No.9540958

>>9540830
Well maybe I saw it earlier then, definitely before it was posted on here though I swear I remember those threads, lol. I may have been shilling along with you back then because I was very interested as I said.

And well anything other than shilling could be classified as fud anyway so fuck it!

>>9540885
The app looks clean like I said but I still think its a hit or miss thing. If it does well, then I can see how other larger companies might want in.. but if not then I don't know, unclear.
I might just throw something at it just because I'd be super pissed if I missed it after having known about it for so long, kek.

Have a good one anyway boys and good luck to any biztard holding it anyway

>> No.9540972

>>9540821

you are one dense fuck

my point is if crypto regulation turns negative in the US Apply will remove the app in a heartbeat, you, or another anon being the dense fucks you are said "Android will still keep it on the store"

are you mentally retarded? you don't think they both follow the same regulation and risk management? so yes, retard, if apple removed the app out of regulatory concern, android would do the same

fucking kek, you think they care about one shitty app

>> No.9541043

>>9540958
>If it does well, then I can see how other larger companies might want in.. but if not then I don't know, unclear.

True, if the app fails then the project fails. Without people using the app, there won't be any valuable consumer data in their system.

I personally believe it will do well because I think it is a unique and improved version of the process of discovering things and then buying them digitally.

That, and because they've upped the ante by gamifying the shit out of the discovery process in 2.0. There's a mini-pokemon game built into the shopping experience, people are gonna get hooked.

>> No.9541140

>>9540972

As already said, if US-Gov turns negative towards then every Crypto is affected not only Wysker.

And guess what? Nice thing is, that the world not only consists of US and A. So IF a regulation-asteroid hits the US then Apple and Google might block any crypto-related Apps. But that doesn't mean the rest of the world is prohibitted from using them too.

>> No.9541283

>>9540972
The US is pro crypto, how many times have the SEC said they will be relaxed with regulating crypto as it is the future just like the internet, look it up if you don't believe me.
You are the typical pawn the media target making you believe the US is anti crypto and wants to ban them all. Remember the FUD created by the media a few weeks ago saying the SEC will decide if ETH is a security, and it turned out there was no hearing scheduled by the SEC and it was all fabricated by the one media article.

>> No.9541307
File: 145 KB, 902x1189, IMG_20180518_213347_362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540972
Lucky they've got a web based version that's gonna be released with the 2.0. If Apple and Google both gang up on Wysker, they can so easily pull the "apple doesn't want you to profit off your data, we do" card and streisand effect the fuck outta their platform. The wysker creature if gonna be super fun to engage with, the 2.0 looks slick as fuck with lots of social media integration, you'll find really unique niche stuff that gets closer and closer to what you really like, you'll earn tokens and you'll profit. You've got to be dense to not see how this will 10x the 5m cap coin on the release of 2.0 alone. They're putting everything into making the app something people will love. If Apple and Google deny the people that, i'm betting there would be a large loyal contigency that would stick with the platform.

>> No.9541312

>>9540972
getting the tokens in app isn't a taxable event you retard

>> No.9541327

>>9540242
Replace LINK in this post with wys
The Chainlink Token is obsolete. The system could be configured to use Ether or any ERC20 token. In fact, using Ether would simplify the system, slightly reduce gas costs and improve usability as users would only need Ether rather than having to acquire both the Chainlink Token and Ether (for transaction fees).

>> No.9541371

>>9541327
Great, you should go make a Link FUD thread though, this is for the Wyskies.

>> No.9541380

>>9541283
Just want to add the source and not some bullshit article by the media to downplay crypto at every opportunity.

https://www.sec.gov/news/testimony/testimony-virtual-currencies-oversight-role-us-securities-and-exchange-commission
Read the Conclusion at the bottom for the tldr

>> No.9541473

Wysker is going to blow away the normies. This isn’t just a supposition, it’s a fact. If any of you tards bothered downloading the Android App, then you’d see how slick it is. And this is only 1.0 we’re talking about.

Sure there’s no assurance this will actually take off but there a lot of other nonexistent or mediocre working projects with much greater market caps. FYI I’m a US investor here (Florida) and not at all concerned about your weak FUD re: taxable events. You’ve clearly been watching too much lame stream media.

And have you even bothered looking at the tokenomics?

WYS = Winner

>> No.9541573

So here is just no fudder with some real arguments?

>> No.9541589

I bought it because of the logo. Its soooooo cuteee :3

>> No.9541602

normie this normie that. you're all the fucken normies, don't you see that? only the normiest of normans shills this coin. it's an actual piece of shit and nobody buys any products using the app. show your purchase records you cuck bag holders.
shit team, shit tokenomics, UX gets boring quickly, doesn't appeal to women, advertisers won't touch this, stacy won't buy your bags, you are Norman.

>> No.9541694

>>9541602
> shit team
Delivered a working product unlike 99% of crypto projects. Almost done with version 2, which is looking amazing. They've developed a brilliant idea too.

Seems good to me.

>shit tokenomics

What is wrong with the tokenomics?

>UX gets boring quickly

Are you that indian moron who doesn't understand that people like to shop?

>doesn't appeal to women

What? This is absolutely nonsense, it's easy to use, there's a cute little cat and loads of vibrant colors. Women love instagram and women love to shop, which this app combines.

>advertisers won't touch this

Advertisers will touch anything where there is high value data that lets them effectively market their products to the right consumers.

Get rekt Mr Streetshitter.

>> No.9541781

>>9541694
show your purchase history.
show a list of partnerships for this working product that nobody uses.
show sales conversion rates.

are you that norman who can't stop shilling his faggot kitty app?

>> No.9541818

>>9541781
>show your purchase history.
Why?
>show a list of partnerships for this working product that nobody uses.
>show sales conversion rates.
What do they need partnerships for now? How can they have advertisement sales conversion? The ad platform is not implemented.

The only thing that matters is if the app is successful. If people use it, there will be data, if there is data, there will be advertisers, and then retailers will happily accept free Wysker for their discounts.

Don't make me link the picture of your idol again you curry cuck.

>> No.9541841

>>9541781

Are you that little shitface that always comes across with his conversion rate just to start shilling his own little pajeet-shopping app?

It's totally nonsense at current stage as 1.0 is more like a beta without bugs to 2.0.

You can find the list with partnerships by browsing through that 50k already added items of about 300 worlwide shops including the likes of Nike.

>> No.9541871
File: 20 KB, 640x640, 1526815823905.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9541781
Kek, shopin conversion faggot is back here sounding extra bitter. I read your white paper. It lools like a fucking retirement village pamphlet, tokenomics are uneccesarily convoluted and only offer some vague rewards for leasing out your data. A couple of dozen centralized nodes securing the blockchain. shopin sucks. I hope you're putting all your salary from shilling ahopin into wys so you don't have to neck yourself EOY.

>> No.9541911

>>9541871
>>9541841
Guys this is what he wants. He wants you to talk about his shitty coin and you're falling for the bait. Don't let him change the subject, you're just giving him free press.

>> No.9542164
File: 152 KB, 808x768, 1514453544622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9541911
It's good to call the fucker out for other people reading.

>> No.9542330

>>9542164
IMO it just pulls the discussion away from Wysker and to something else. WYS vs X or WYS vs Z instead of just WYS ;)

>> No.9542353

>>9541841
>>9541871
get rekt faggots. no conversion rates because they didn't run any pilots with actual retailers. your dark curry stinking skin penetrates the thread. hopefully someone airdrops toilets over your shit tier village. maybe i will with my Shopin gains! hahahahaha niggers you're so stupid, there's a comparable token with a higher market cap after ICO than this faggot magnet called wysker. you're a fucken pleb indian and you deserve a fiery death for your shit shilling no exchange shytsker coin. niggers

>> No.9542422

>>9542353

At least we have a MVP and a proper whitepaper you little fuckface. Now get rekt and do your own thread if you’re capable of. COPE you retard.

>> No.9542427

>>9542353
See? Just ignore this guy, he just repeats the same pasta over and over again even after we answer his low-tier fud and then starts spamming about the non-competitor that is literally created by the ugliest Indian imaginable. It's not even a shopping app, he is literally just trying to talk about some other coin,

>> No.9542585
File: 222 KB, 456x322, 1526905502371.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9542353
Just shows your projects a piece of shit and they're afraid of wys.

>> No.9542602
File: 155 KB, 1364x700, 8CBE2703-E285-4FA2-9138-EC827E0F96C4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

comments left and right and I’m just here all bliss with my WYS bitches

>> No.9542644
File: 35 KB, 327x450, B9F6FEF5-A1B5-4AA4-A971-980C2C437B51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So no more fudders left? Seems like Wys is goat

>> No.9542772
File: 118 KB, 604x453, suspicious.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9540242
I love this project

I hate you WysFags, the worst fucking shilling on this board.

>> No.9542787

>>9542772
What do you think we should do to improve our shilling?

>> No.9542953

>>9542772

If you love the project then show us some better shilling.