[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 503 KB, 1082x695, walletautism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9530450 No.9530450 [Reply] [Original]

Spam all link memes to counter Link fudding pajeets

Spam the board with link threads to scare them away

>> No.9530469
File: 574 KB, 634x517, 1521737550986.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We are all gonna make it

>> No.9530476
File: 2 KB, 247x49, intheend.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lol

>> No.9530484

Really can't wait for you and all the other mouth-breathing, sweaty, body-odor radiating, nintendo basedboys to kill themselves. Maybe your collective suicide will crash nintendo stock. Will be great. Make sure to livestream after you financially cuck yourself for life, you annoying fucking retard!

>> No.9530564
File: 88 KB, 461x411, 1510878849356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9530582
File: 51 KB, 474x355, linkmagee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9530583

>>9530476
>nobody's selling
>zomg that's so funny!

>> No.9530596
File: 31 KB, 655x436, floweroflink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WE

>> No.9530604

>>9530484

ya LINK's price won't go up until /biz/ necks themselves. this autistic group of brainlets will make sure that even past mainnet nobody wants to be associated with this project. they'll bridgade every bit of normie coverage because they're too dumb to realize you need slow and steady normie coverage or your rocket never comes.

I sold this shit last Monday because the writing is the wall. this shitty board deserves to stay poor forever. you sabotage this coin because deep down you know you were never meant to make it.

>> No.9530618

STINKIE LINKIES when will you admit you chose the WORST, LEAST PROFITABLE crypto to invest in.

Literally the worst performing coin in the top 100 since February. Lol at you retards

>> No.9530633

>>9530583
>nobody buying
guess what naturally happens in that case
lol

>> No.9530637

>>9530618
its not top 100, who is the retard here?

>> No.9530659

heres my pasta :

Chain Link is the greatest oracle of all time. There I was at SIBOS, sitting in a packed room of eager bankers waiting to see a Sergay that they've waited years to see.

As the conference progressed, I noticed the room was not enjoying the movie. Time passed, 30 minutes, 1 hours, 2 hours, until a very special moment. During the final speech of presentation, many people were starting to visibly tear up from a greatest segay presentation, we witnessed the greatest SIBOS event of all time.

Right as Sirgay was about to smash a keynote, ripple jews (I am jew therefore I can say) leapt from the curtains and attacked him. The room started to whisper "Is that really David Schwartz?"

The crowd started to cheer louder and louder until I witnessed history. The crowd was chanting "SERGAY! SERGAY! SERGAY!" David uttered to serge "You'll die soon enough fatty." The crowd was aghast. I was on the edge of my seat.

The bathroom was starting to shake. sergay looked straight into the bankers and ripped his shirt off. I grabbed my onions latte so hard that it busted onto the man next to me. He was too caught up to notice. The cheering in the room that night was the loudest recorded noise in human history.

Every single man, woman, and child started tearing up from the beauty of the scene. Nobody expected this when they bought their ticket. A shirtless sergay then bopped david with his stomach, obliterating him instantly.

sergay looks into the camera, winks, and presentation is over. The crowd started roaring and continued clapping for 30 minutes after the event was over.

As I was leaving, I saw an old man with the expression that his life was changed. I asked him what he was thinking of, and he said that the shirtless Sergay gave him the knowledge he required to solve an important formula. That man was SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.

>> No.9530660

>>9530633
>lol
Fuck off back to whatever shitty website you usually congregate on you fucking nigger

>> No.9530663

>>9530618

link holders are honestly the worst in all of crypto. a bunch of microcapped ADHD poorfags trying to scam eachother while they swing trade for 5-10% gains. if you're swinging for less than 20% you're a brainlet.

I used to be stoked about the project. Now I hope it crashes and burns so this whole board loses everything. the pink wojaks would bring a permanent smile to my face.

>> No.9530668
File: 39 KB, 332x360, 1516110464861.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9530660
loool

>> No.9530702
File: 24 KB, 525x362, LINK fudders.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9530668
>t. Poorfag

>> No.9530705
File: 22 KB, 750x135, 1526430781144.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

link is not a hype coin meant for normies. Sergey it's in crypto even before bitcoin existed, he is patient and won't hype until having something worth hyping.

>> No.9530706

>>9530660
you seem somewhat triggered
lol

>> No.9530709

>>9530484
I haven't played videogames since the late 80s so can someone explain why people make fun of fans of Nintendo lately? The rest of the things on this lists are generic insults and that one seems oddly specific.

>> No.9530742

>>9530663
it can't crash if all of the money currently in it is neet money and they aren't selling

it will be forever at 100million dollars

>> No.9530822

heres my pasta :

Chain Link is the greatest oracle of all time. There I was at SIBOS, sitting in a packed room of eager bankers waiting to see a Sergay that they've waited years to see.

As the conference progressed, I noticed the room was not enjoying the movie. Time passed, 30 minutes, 1 hours, 2 hours, until a very special moment. During the final speech of presentation, many people were starting to visibly tear up from a greatest segay presentation, we witnessed the greatest SIBOS event of all time.

Right as Sirgay was about to smash a keynote, ripple jews (I am jew therefore I can say) leapt from the curtains and attacked him. The room started to whisper "Is that really David Schwartz?"

The crowd started to cheer louder and louder until I witnessed history. The crowd was chanting "SERGAY! SERGAY! SERGAY!" David uttered to serge "You'll die soon enough fatty." The crowd was aghast. I was on the edge of my seat.

The bathroom was starting to shake. sergay looked straight into the bankers and ripped his shirt off. I grabbed my onions latte so hard that it busted onto the man next to me. He was too caught up to notice. The cheering in the room that night was the loudest recorded noise in human history.

Every single man, woman, and child started tearing up from the beauty of the scene. Nobody expected this when they bought their ticket. A shirtless sergay then bopped david with his stomach, obliterating him instantly.

sergay looks into the camera, winks, and presentation is over. The crowd started roaring and continued clapping for 30 minutes after the event was over.

As I was leaving, I saw an old man with the expression that his life was changed. I asked him what he was thinking of, and he said that the shirtless Sergay gave him the knowledge he required to solve an important formula. That man was SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.

>> No.9531022

I saw Sergey Nazarov at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>> No.9531244

>>9530709
One of the main perpetuators of link on this board spams retarded pictures of smug, nigger-tier toon link. You can tell that a great deal of linkies are underage by the blatant holes in their self-acclaimed infallible logic. And by infallible logic I literally mean the smug nigger-tier toon link posts that are constantly spammed in these threads.

Otherwise nintendo is cool as a company. Fanbase, though? Disgusting. Sort of ironic and mirrors the link project quite well actually - aside from the success and all.