[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 170 KB, 1280x672, dxt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9524777 No.9524777 [Reply] [Original]

$DXT
>Only ~33 million market cap right now
>-70% below lowest presale ico price

>all-stars team + Tim Draper& Marc Benioff are active ((investors))
>Alpha MVP already in google play and apple store, beta app coming out in of Q2
>holding rewards program will be announced soon and so is new websites too, also the crypto lark interview will be published today

>they’re active with conferences as they know big moneys is there, for example they are going to Consensus tomorrow and also blockchain ASIA II (they’ve partnered with block72 and they’re promoting them)

>Only trading in bad exchanges right now.>ico sold-out in 1 day and collected 40 millions

>sell orders are pretty thin

>only 33.3% of tokens sold in tokensale so they want token price to go up.
>totally under the radar, only handful people accumulating in bibox rn

>only fucking 4800 token holders, so not many people know about this>roadmap is really technical and team is U.S based, has been working with datawallet since 2015

>team isn’t hypers and they are actually in for long-term unlike your typical chink scams
>normie-adoption friendly idea, you can basically sell your data ANONYMOUSLY for hundreds of dollars in month (who the fuck wouldn’t get free $$$)
>one of their advisors is from ShapeShift and if adaption comes its pretty big thing>another one of their advisors is CEO of Shopkick, one of the biggest ”shopping rewards” company of U.S.

This one is actually long-term hold but can provide gains in short-time too.My sell target is 170 millions market cap and that’d be 3.5x gains. I think it takes one month to reach my sell target

>> No.9524791

>-30% below lowest presale ico price

>> No.9525278

I'm sorry for your bags anon :( I sold myself at a loss shortly after the ico

>> No.9525291

>>9524777
bags heavy bro, thought you moved on ? >>/biz/thread/S9512418

>> No.9525300

>>9524777

At first I was interested in this. But seeing you copy pasting this shit and reposting it 24/7 is a red flag for sure. Heavy bags OP?

>> No.9525411
File: 127 KB, 128x128, 1526143516156.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

just fucking move on, you massive faggot

i bought into horrible icos aswell that tanked down to numbers worse than this shit, atleast there's still some volume on this

spamming here does nothing, /biz/'s collective buying power is equal to 20 food stamps and 2 expired lottery tickets, no one here can help you

try talk to those fucking billionaire investors instead

>> No.9525644
File: 134 KB, 1262x704, datis kuva.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9525291
well he just uses my copypaste nothing wrong with it

OP btw ur really should sell ur DXT, market clearly doesnt like personal data selling - platforms .

instead of holding that fucking crap go take part to ICOs and earn that 10x in few days like with Holochain or something

DXT is fucking shitcoin that used "muh billionare" investors to collect 40mln. YEA they increased hardcap from 30mln to 40mln

most greediest and incompetent shit team ever with fuckers handling telegram. however most likely they are manipulating price like hell and buying their own tokens before big announcements or something..

i dont know what i should think of DXT but i haven't time to hold that fucking bullshit anymore, they are making equity round most likely too after collecting 40 mln what the fucking hell..
btw tim draper&marc benioff invested in 2015 both worth 150k$ , there was angel rounds and total collected 2.3mln$

now with ico bubble these greedy bastards got 40mln LMAOO clearly nothing is fucking eunogh