[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.81 MB, 335x237, buVkwVP.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9510705 No.9510705 [Reply] [Original]

>bubble
HEY. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You think the growth of this emerging technology is a bubble? You probably call crypto investors "gamblers" as well. Fucking fatass 50 year old boomer piece of shit. You need to do your research on what all this actually means. These tokens have function behind them, VALUE, that's gonna go up long term regardless of any little dips along the way. The partnerships keep accumulating, the use cases keep rising, the volume keeps increasing. I don't mind being a bit in the red, because I have a little thing called FAITH. And not in any stupid fucking imaginary friend god, in economic principles. You guys see a little bit of red and AHHHH, it's all worthless! It's a scam! CNN told me soooooo!!!! Bitch ass boomer faggots. Can't wait till I'm fucking rich, I'm gonna write down your post number and reply to it with a selfie of me in my mansion with my new car a year from now. I'm not fucking joking. I'm gonna do it so you can see me and cry to your ugly wrinkled boomer wife before your thrust your tiny shriveled boomer penis into her decrepit dusty boomer vagina. FUCK YOU.

>> No.9510809
File: 6 KB, 250x220, 1515552639401s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you already posted this message on another thread you stupid fuck

>shush