[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 240x240, 1516194238987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9504413 No.9504413 [Reply] [Original]

tfw got crypto projects i should work with and can make some serious money with, but instead do other shit like youtube, twitch, movies, play games and lately monitor biz threads for new coins

why do i do this to myself, tips to get motivated and focus on my shit?

>> No.9504623

>>9504413
Similar position, here's why you keep pushing:
There is another stage you'll have to overcome before springboarding in full force. You will want to head to the comfort of the eye of the storm, but this is a path for scammers or overvalued projects that could have been something at one point. Then you will want to take it slow and focus too hard on team members and incubation and mentors and paperwork, this path means someone beats you to it. The only way to win with the happy medium is to not get paralyzed by fear. You are in the avoidance stage, the real anxiety is yet to come. Break your goal down into a series of small steps that you yourself will have to actively take to make a SUCCESSFUL project and you will see what I mean. Core something today and reward yourself with centralized good feels apps after if you must. No more zero days anon.

T. In similar position and trying to keep moving but I also need to regularly stop for a job I'm bored of and I hate not knowing what my immediate next step is

>> No.9504830

>>9504623
i like that, thanks

small steps every day sounds good, i will aim for that, simple advice ive heard of before though forgotten about, much appreciated anon

>> No.9504879
File: 35 KB, 484x497, 1515914168632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9504413
Same, I have a lot of crypto work I need to do but keep putting it off. It just took me a week to finish something I could have done in an afternoon. I keep checking biz and day trading.