[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 427x281, money money money stock broker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
949049 No.949049[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

hey /biz/, basically I want to be rich and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there, whether it's going to college and being an investment banker or a lawyer or its just starting a business and having it expand or learning about investing and making good investments whatever it takes I want to be rich and be a billionaire or at least make a lot of money in my lifetime expecially when I'm young, please /biz/... help me get rich... What do I have to do or what should I learn if I want to strike it big and get rich while I'm still young? Thank and lets get down to business here...

>> No.949060

bump

>> No.949063

Assuming not troll...

Your best shot is to enroll in engineering and study finance in your own time.
Then get an MBA from a top school.

Engineering + MBA is a fucking killer combo.

>> No.949065

>>949063
how? Is it hard? that would take a lot of work wouldn't it... I currently go to state university for international business but I do want to get a business degree or math or engineering degree and make big bucks while I'm young...

>> No.949073

>>949065
Why waste time making such shit threads?
No shit it's hard work, such a reply from you makes me doubt you will ever go beyond poor.

>> No.949080

>>949073
yeah well some people get through college easily and other people are born into wealth, some people get lucky on investments or knowing people or whatever and some people work very hard but don't get very far or are still poor,

please /biz/ I really want to be rich, please help me out here...

>> No.949093

>>949080

school is literally the easiest way to get rich.

what other things you do in school, will just add on to your rich-ness.

we can't tell you what to do because all you'll say is "is it hard? i don't think that will work. oh wow, i have to put money into a business to make it make money?" and dumb fucking shit like that.

also why would we ever give you any ideas? what are you worth to us? you've already said you have no work ethic, you want the easy things, and you want to be rich. but you haven't given us a reason to be rich, or a reason as to why we should even help you.

>> No.949095
File: 242 KB, 1000x1000, knee-pads-in-black-by-blitz-123-p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's not so much about what you study, but more about developing the skills and tools which will carry you through the rest of your life.

>> No.949097

>>949093
I'm just asking you guys out of the kindness of your heart... I am willing to work hard and go to school and do all that but I need to know where to get started, where to go and what to do if I want to get rich in the future...

>> No.949105

A boss won't make you rich. As long as you work for someone else he will give you sufficient to do your job.
Education offers knowledge, insight, marketable skills and financial stability. You'll have it good.
But if you want to make real money, you have to sell something yourself.

If you sell a skill or your time then you can sell 60 hours a week at most. This probably won't make you rich either.
If you sell goods, then there is no limit to how much you can sell. So this can make you rich.
If your business becomes valuable then you can also sell it for lots of money, making you rich.

So my advice would be: study something you enjoy and offers you financial stability. And start a business in your own spare time.
It doesn't matter if you start something in a niche or go for the masses. If you want to you can sell anything.

A guy I know started a business selling stickers and became millionaire after a contract with Disney. That could be you.

>> No.949119

>>949105
>>949097
>>949095
okay thats great and I agree its about learning stuff and having the skills needed to get where u want and get what u desire and for me its to be rich, besides having a boss and besides just going to college and being a drone to the system how else can I get rich... What should I do if I want to go to college and get out and be a banker or investor or something and make lots of money.... or if I can learn how to invest and do business and make lots of money.. please help me /biz/

>> No.949137

>>949119
Investing isn't a good way to make money. Each year the world becomes like 3% richer. So if you do your very best you might earn 6% of what you invested in a year. That's just not a viable plan.
Investing is more useful for preserving your money.

If you want advice on what to study if you want to become a banker you should contact your study advisor. Or one from a university you want to go to.
If you want to learn how to do business, then you either study something like business economics (where you study what happens inside a business) or a field of economy that focusses on making sales.

But that's not what I'm suggesting. I'm suggesting you study something fun, as a backup plan. While you start daydreaming what you could buy and sell with a profit. And then just do it. Buy cheap phones from China and put them on ebay. Then try something else. And if you find something good you eventually start a webshop or physical store. And you start approaching companies yourself with your product. Whatever. No school is going to teach you that.

>> No.949153

>>949119
you are expecting some secret answer, there is none.
stop spending your time creating shit threads and go study as much as you can.

>> No.949162

>>949049
You've made literally 5-10 threads with the exact same question. Every single thread has had replies giving you valid advice, often the same advice from the previous thread. If you think some playboy billionaire 4chan user is going to give you a job being his assistant then you are wasting your time.

>> No.949165

>>949065
>is it hard?
>want's to get rich

>> No.949175
File: 86 KB, 420x407, 1445104948664.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>949137
Thanks m8

>> No.949262

>>949065
Fucking kek

> I'm willing to do whatever it takes
> oo sounds hard

Go home man your not even trying.

>> No.949425

I am willing to work and study very hard and I'm very devoted to becoming rich /biz/... I have talked to other people and they say to just finish school and get a degree first than explore and see where I want to go in life, I want to do whatever it takes so that in 5 years or 10 years I'll be rich ( how rich is relative and id be fine with any kind of rich ) whether thats through investing or starting and running a business or company or if its being a banker or an engineer or a lawyer or whatever it takes I want to do something that I love and that makes good money and that will make a (positive ) difference in the world, I am willing to work hard but people are different and are good at different things and like different stuff and IDK what it is for me I guess I'll find out with time

>> No.949433

Being rich is about famous or inheriting the money you dumb fuck. (Or just generally having a lot of luck).
No hard worker will ever get rich, specially while young.. LOL.

>> No.949440

Instagram models are making 2000 USD by a single picture wearing sungless or a dress. Life is a joke.

>> No.949451

>>949433
>>949440
lol some people get rich by being born into it some people get rich by working hard and some people get rich by getting lucky breaks just like other people are poor even though they work hard or are born poor and is hard for them to get out of it... It's all a mixed bag and is not black and white, I want to work hard and hopefully get lucky along the way and get rich...

>> No.949458

>>949433
This is something only retards believe.
Hard work and opening a business can make one rich.

Luck doesn't have to be a significant factor.

>> No.949498

>>949458
how do i work hard though... How do I open a business and how do I get through school and be a banker or whatever

>> No.949529

Write story commissions that appeal to disgusting fetishes. $20 for every 1000 words pays rent at the very least and most furfags have disposable income for days. Become deviantart's most famous writer, hire some ghost writers on the side and at a rate of 10 stories a day with most people requesting about 2500 words would rank in just shy of 150K; 40K of which goes to your Vietnamese ghost writers that have perfected your style. At this point grabbing a shitty shitty shitty gaiaonline tier artist to commission illustrations for these stories will take you to the next level. You shit out more stories a day than RL Stine, furries and unbirth fags love you and recommend your services to others in their circles and now you have art that corresponds with each story (that some dumbass kid charged you $7 dollars to draw)... you're basically the Don of perversion. The Deviant of Deviants.

And with these new-found riches comes a price; you're impotent as shit and you can only get of to obese Nigerian women constantly flatuating in your face while you're wearing a chastity device that belongs to one of your Vietnamese ghostwriters.

In 4 years, you're rich as fuck, though. Your Nigerian princess spends a shit ton of it but it helps.

>> No.949532

>>949080
STOP MAKING EXCUSES AS TO WHY YOU ARENT RICH. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

>> No.949534

>>949153
This

>> No.949548

Pick something you care about

study it

constantly meet people in the industry and befriend them, learn what they do, ask to shadow them, tell them how much you want to succeed in that industry. Be nice to all these people and use their shoulders to rise up in the industry.

work, learn, entrepeneur, work, learn, entrepeneur, work, learn, entrepeneur, work, learn, entrepeneur, work, learn, entrepeneur, work, learn, entrepeneur...

>> No.949550
File: 162 KB, 960x960, bootygirls.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>949440

All man's labor comes back to pussy. Don't ever forget it.

Its for this reason that you should command women with an iron fist. They are not your "companion", they are to serve you.

>> No.949562

>>949529
>>949532
>>949534
>>949548
>>949550

Lol how? Also thats a little wierd but ok, I just want to be rich and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there... It's been my life long dream and ambition to be rich and change the world in the process, please help me /biz/ I do study ( when I have free time ) and I do read things and talk to people but I want all the input and advice I can get on how to get rich...

>> No.949585

You will never get rich, sorry. This thread is the proof, if you can't even make yourself rich why would someone pay you a fortune you're not worth?

School will not make you rich, just a better paid employee (poor). It will not teach you to open a successful business, because believe me the corporations that currently exist do those business models better.

I was born poor, now am quite rich. I started a business and my time is worth what I ask for it. I earn about 100k/month between consulting and my business.

If anyone is curious, I run a contracting firm.

>> No.949587

>>949063
so a 4 year in engineering followed by 6 wit hthe mba?

>> No.949601

>>949425
If everybody knew how to get rich and it was attainable for everybody, everybody would do it. If everybody does something, it saturates it, and youcan no longer profit from it (reasonably). You need to assess your qualities and see if you really have what it takes. The rich that you are talking about is only one in 1000 people, the 0.1%. Why do you deserve to be there more than the other 999 people?

Just saying, there is no "formula" to get rich. Plenty of asians work hard as fuck and everything they do, so if there was a formula, they'd all be loaded. There is no simple way to get rich.

>> No.949602

>>949585
how did you do it? What should I do if I want to find a way to start a business or have some kind of business or financial startup and get rich in the process? I mean like billionaire rich not just ordinary rich I want to be very very rich and change the world in the process? I do go to school although I don't enjoy it very much and as long asyou work for someone or something else you won't be as rich as if you did something yourself, I'd love to make 100k a month please help me out dude...

>> No.949605

>>949458
Also this, work really hard, and if an idea or opportunity presents itself, you're equipped with the tools to become rich.

>> No.949608

>>949562
You have no hope

The best you can aim for (if you are very lucky) is upper middle class with a divorce paying for child support while you slave away at your computer believing that the world owes you something.

>> No.949609

get 3000 dollars and put it in for 30 years at 8% low risk and whenever you drip with money keep adding it to that fund, this is your downstream.

career, small business, invest in yourself to create wealth and reinvest the created wealth to make it "work for you"

The goal is to reach a point where you wake up and spend a few hours making sure everything is solvent and all the effort you put into moving the money around will pay off and you can just worry about how to spend it and live forever.

>> No.949616

>>949601
I am willing to work very hard and yes many people work hard 10 people work equally as hard but only 1 or 2 get rich and 10 people don't work hard and 1 or 2 of them are still rich so its all up in the air, a mixed bag, I just want to know what you g uys think I should do or follow if I want to ensure I get rich given my circumstances and what I have what should I do or learn if I want to get rich given enough time and effort?

>> No.949617

>>949433
You are an idiot.

The richest people I know all worked and still work very hard.

One of them created software when computers weren't a household thing (tens of millions)

Another one starts up companies and sells them (he is borderline billionaire)

The low millionaires I know are either
A) are really high up in a good company

B) own their own medium sized company with dozens of workers

Everybody in this list had to fight against competition to get where they were

>> No.949625
File: 77 KB, 575x766, 67178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>949617
this.

Wageslaving for under $30,000 /yr should only be to get enough capital so you can be good capitalist.

Professionals work for 100k a year, if you own a company and want the best of the brightest you better have investors and capital.

Invest in space its the new computers. SPAAAAACE

>> No.949636

>>949617
C.U.C.K

While you work hard Youtubers and instagramers get validation and massive money.

>> No.949640

>>949617
Yeah lets start companies and sell them.
Fucking get the fuck out with your lalaland shit.

>> No.949643

>>949636
because they have tits and their parents bought them the expensive PCs with $100/m high speed internet and suddenly even 18 year olds can make money sitting in their rooms on the computer all day.

BUT WILL IT SURVIVE THE HARSHNESS OF SPACE OR CHANGE THE WORLD? FUCK NO THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO DIE, THINK ABOUT IT.

>> No.949646

>>949625
Absolutely

If you want to be rich you go get a trade such as electrician or plumbing or a good degree like engineering (yes I know uni degrees cost money depending on where you live, idc figure it out for yourselves what's best)

Then after u saved up you either use your money to start a business or you buy some of a business.

One of the low millionaires literally just flipped houses once he saved up money and then once he hit a million Bucks he bought half a medium sized company and now has constant cash coming through and he gets a good salary

>> No.949649

>>949640
That's what he does as his main source of income. He has an actual job as an investment banker president or some shit like that

>> No.949651

>>949049
>>949065
>willing to do whatever it takes
>Is it hard?

OP, I'm sorry to say this, but according to a recent study on this topic,
y
o
u
'r
e

a

f
a
g
g
o
t

>> No.949652

>>949095
COMPLETELY UNDERRATED POST

>> No.949673

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS, FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

>> No.949739

>>949585
>>949602
I will try to give you a strategy that should work for you.

Find underutilized revenue stream, utilize, remove self from process, repeat.

Or, find a local business type where margins are great and competition weak, start an excellent business. Hire people with degrees/certs, eventually promote one to your position. Start new business if revenue insufficient.

Be honest with yourself about your skills and weaknesses, never be proud. Understand that this thread demos a critical weakness in your business skill, and do further business betting smartly, with that fact in mind.

Don't take out a loan for your first business.
If you can't save enough to start a business, you don't have the cash skills to run a business.

If you can't earn enough to start a business, you don't have anything to offer the market/don't know of an appropriate revenue stream to utilize.

>> No.949768

>>949063
>Engineering + MBA is a fucking killer combo.
Could you explain?

>> No.949810

I do /biz/... I am willing to wotk very hard and spend all my time and work myself to the bone to get rich... I want to be rich so bad and be a billionaire or something part of me thinks it'll cure my misery and erase my heartache and make me happy and take all my problems and pain and regret away... I want to be rich and change the world and moneys the only way to do it... it'll get a girl to likeme and make everything better, please /biz/ and I'm 100% serious here, I have no time for negativity and small talk I realllyyy want to be rich and I need u guys to help me get there... what should I do or learn or pick up if I want to be a billionaire...

>> No.949835

>>949049
shitpost pasta.

>> No.949998

>>949810
>what should I...pick up

Probably a gun

>> No.950717

I'm serious guys... FML my life sucks and I'm miserable ( and no sucide is never the option theres always an answer in the end and something to live for ) I wish somebody would have taught me about money and finances when I was young before I spent all my time and wasted my life away playing video games and browsing the internet, Now I'm paying for it by being 20 years old living off my parents going to a crappy college and not knowing what I want to do.... I didn't plant my seeds before the harvest and now a storm has come and I'm going to starve and be lonely and miserable,

I truly do care about my life ( and not just myself but the people in it and the things in the world ) Please /biz/ just help me get rich... I want it so bad and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there...

>> No.950740

>>950717
Wew lad.

>> No.950778

>>950717

Are you prepared to suck dicks for all it's worth? If so, you can make a whole dollar per dick starting almost immediately.

>> No.950907

>>950740
>>950778
I'm serious guys... I want to have a good life and do a lot of good for the world andthe first step Is to get rich... pleaseee /biz/ just help me , what fo I need to do to get wealthy and change the world.. HELP ME /BIZ/ PLEASE

>> No.950946

Please help me /biz/... step by step how can I work or learn if I want to get rich...

>> No.950962

>>949646
Bump for trade.

Learn and earn. No student debts. 5 years of your time and if you picked the right trade you should be hovering around 80-100k. Also can start your own business.

Source:Electrician. Also electricity is cool.

>> No.950964

>>950946
You said you're 20 right? Are you in shape? I'll explain.
This is honest advice coming your way, you can neglect it if you so choose.
Suck cocks for cash, this will be your starting capital. Somewhere along the line you will get really good at sucking the dicks, and with enough hard work you will soon have regular customers who only come to you when they need their cock smoked by a fit young lad. There will be ample opportunities to diversify your income stream doing this, such as blackmail or consent to bareback ass poundings. But the ultimate goal should always remain this: You figure out which one of your customer base has the best ratio of money and loneliness and you pursue a long-term relationship, eventually manipulating them into marriage. Now you're rich, and you can put those dick sucking days behind you, at least for the most part.
Good luck

>> No.950970

>>950962
Working hard at a trade is a pretty sound choice, you won't be a millionaire but you could be very comfortable, or just working heaps of hours in general.

Get a second job and start working on weekends, think of something that people want and learn it and do it, for example truck driving is something that can be done on a casual basis or can be done non-stop to rack up the money, a friend of mine does alright putting up fences on the weekends and one of my dad's friends made 250k a year carpet laying, but he was working absolutely flat out, which if you're not prepared to do then don't bother.

>> No.950971
File: 1.90 MB, 416x234, redditsahellofasite.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>950717

> 20 years old

>> No.951121

>>950964
>>950970
>>950971
Please /biz/... how can I pick up a trade or learn to invest or start a business that will make me a billionaire or at least net me 300k a year... pleaseeee help me /biz/...

>> No.951124

>>951121
You are acting very childish my friend. It would probably be better for you to focus on something more attainable to start, like making 40k a year.

>> No.951261

>>951124
Could be or I could just move on right away to making the big bucks if I do it right, please help me /biz/...

>> No.951564

>>950962
For sure

Also, so many kids go to uni that degrees without connections become (to some extent) useless without you being distinction average or 3.8+ GPA.
You will struggle getting a first job.

Be a plumber or an electrician and work your way in to management.

>> No.951593

Handjobs

>> No.951606
File: 91 KB, 493x639, 1443801580993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some good bait in this thread

>> No.951947

please help me /biz/ I want to be rich soooo bad, help me /biz/...

>> No.951952

Who's the mod of this forum? Can we sticky a thread that mentions something like sucking 10,000 dicks for $100 or 1,000,000 for a dollar to get rich.

>> No.952001

>>951952
I'm serious dude, who sucks 10,000 dicks not even the sluttiest girls I know have sucked that many, please I just want your guys input and opinions on what I should do and what I should learn or know or get into if I want to be rich...

>> No.952030

>>952001
stfo that stupid trolling is not even funny

>> No.952111

>>952030
I'm serious guys... I really want to be rich...