[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 637x921, 349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9486725 No.9486725 [Reply] [Original]

they have nothing to do with this. it is about the big money and whales plain and simple. you think the 20k and crash was from normans? what the fuck is wrong with you. i fucking guarantee you if i asked 100 random strangers right now that not a single 1 has ever bought crypto or has heard of a single coin other than bitcoin. just because you live in your /biz/ bubble does not mean that normans pay any attention to crypto. they fucking dont.

>> No.9486750
File: 24 KB, 466x490, brainlet2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9486725
This is true, but I think it's important that blockchain and cryptocurrency communities do a better job at making this stuff mainstream.

Lots of normans are lazy and dumb and need simple, quick, easy access to purchasing crypto. That will actually bring lots of money to the market.

>> No.9486900
File: 64 KB, 960x950, 4x77n27nepdz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I work with the technologically retarted on a daily basis. No amount of UX and tutorials will help them. Banks will be handling this for customers soon enough. They won't even know their funds are being held in crypto. Those that pay a premium will have access however. Banks will have multicurrencey private chains that only store bank validated wallet addresses and associated tickets on their own private chains. Crypto will not really be crypto for any norman and they will not care and praise their financial freedom.

Source: best guess

>> No.9486987

>>9486725
i dunno, a lot water cooler talk was of people chatting about when they got in back in october and november, along with all the social media celebrity shills... sooo