>> 1 - Fastest transactions (instant)
>> 2 - Very Low fees
>> 3 - Smart Contracts
>> 4 - Working scaling solution proved by scientific and technological studies
>> 5 - Supported by Gavin Andreson (based lad)
>> 6 - It literally works RIGHT NOW.
>> 7 - Very easy to use
1) - Not true, BCH use like BTC a 10minute blocktime, 3 confirmations are considered secure, what means a waiting time of 30minutes. Transactions are synced "instant" like in BTC or LTC or ETH.. because your tx is broadcasted to the whole network when you make it. BTC has RBF active what means you realy need to wait for that 3 confirmations, WITH LTC or BCH what didnt have that feature activated you also can accept 0-conf transaction, because nodes do the prework.
2) BCH isnt alone with that XRP, ETH, LTC, NANO, DCR,....
3) isnt ture, OP_CODES arnt real smart_contract, BTC has real smart contracts with Rootstock, a Drivechain that is capable to handle 1000tps, merged mined with btc. With a 3 confirmation blocktime of 30second.
4) wrong, ther are no scaling solution proved by scientific and technological studies,
There isnt even a developer need to scale BCH, because they just modifie a Define number in the source code. Just change a number from 1 to 8 or 32, isnt in anyway science or a technological improvement.
6) like every other coin.
7) not easier then any other coin.
overall never would buy BCH before BTC,ETH;LTC;XMR;ADA;DCR;XRP; because they simply didnt do anything what will make crtypto successful
You want cheap transactions go with XRP LTC ETH, LTC is here since 2011, so the fuck.