[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.46 MB, 285x242, 1429977540539.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
938699 No.938699 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/
My father is about to put up his own business, he will be producing metallic pieces for handicaps and he will sell them to hospitals... In the U.S
he has to buy the machinery to print these pieces and they're from 20k-200k each, he'll be buying about 500k worth of machinery for now.
The thing is, we live in Ecuador right now, and I want to convince him to bring the machinery here and get these shit skins working for $4-12/hr which is pretty good for Ecuador, but very low considered to the $8-24 that we'd have to pay Americans for the same job. There isn't even minimum wage here in Ecuador and some people live with $100/month so the wages are not as frugal as you think.
Any advice /biz/? I'm mostly with transportation here, and I'm very ignorant about taxes or any laws in the U.S that might interfere with what I'm trying to plan. If the plans are good enough my father will go through and I will inherit the family business.