[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 276x182, BTC Drop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9385570 No.9385570 [Reply] [Original]

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I just wanted to share my thoughts here with you all. The crypto market seems to be crashing yet again, and I'm getting pretty tired of all the bullshit FUD, whale dump, and other crap that goes along with it. I just wanted to write this with hopes of influencing others. Take a look at how much money you've put into crypto and decide whether you are winning or losing. If you're losing save yourself the headache, heartache, and frustration of trying to "win big." Crypto is a bunch of wealthy people manipulating the poor, making them buy and then stealing out all the profits when they are sleeping. Its very sad and evil. I hope that you guys stop hurting and losing. I'm not sure how much I've lost, but I just converted everything to USDT. Gonna focus on things that make me happy instead of this bullshit.

>> No.9385608
File: 161 KB, 1280x936, 1519184582231.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm winning, this doesn't apply.

Have fun with your tether, loser

>> No.9385617

just bought ETH at 679 off cuckbase. wont be available for 8 days due to wire transfer cuckery. will it go up by then?

>> No.9385620

>>9385608
Same sorry OP. Law of the Jungle in this market.