[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 250x200, 1523338592683s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9370826 No.9370826 [Reply] [Original]

I invested 10k€ in november and since then been lurking here non stop and checking the prices on binance every single day. replying to normies, to boomers to kids to autists. And "let e tell you guys" that i'm officially tired, and I managed to not check on /biz/ telegram groups reddit and binance for 3 days straight (sure i'm posting right now on biz but I didn't bother checking other threads).

Actually i feel light, and without any stress anymore. i'm trying to dicipline myself from not checking on binance anymore and/or checking biiz.

I don't check shill threads anymore or FUD threads, I just read some funny threads some anons post here from time to time.

I feel like i'm starting to heal and recover from this craziness.

anyone managed to heal or your still in the hole?

>> No.9370846

>>9370826
you're showing classic symptoms of capitulation. either get back to trading and reading all the news/fud OR you won't ever make it

>> No.9370873

Good for you, anon. We all know the market is going up, the question is just a matter of time.

>> No.9370892

>>9370846
what do you mean capitulation? my folio is all green, in the end it all depends on your own analytics skills, no one will ever give you a good advice, and checking on FUD/SHILL threads only makes you work your ass off explaining to people for nothing.

so better just give up and focus on the real things. BTW checking on everyday price fluctuations can only make you go batshit crazy.

i'm holding some good coins that will pay me even more in the long run, so why bother with ll this shit?

>> No.9370948

>>9370892

I've been trading since late 2015 and follow the news religiously. Why? Because if a coin has some critical bug you can kiss 70% of your value away. Not a risk I'm willing to take after seeing the DAO hack. Moreover, some good news can get you 20%+ in a few hours which is worth it

>my folio is all green
I presumed you would've been down a little, don't EVER get too comfy. It's a bad way to rationalise things when you're trying to make big money

>> No.9371338

>>9370948
well I try to not day trade, Actually i wrote a bot for day trading that taps on binance rest API, it took me like 4 months to polish but in the end TA doesn't really work, it's all wishful thinking.

so I gave up on day trading all together, found some good longterm hodls and I trust that bitcoin ETH have enougbs pace to grow, and I just check from time to time. not convinced BTC will will crash, I mean even if it does it'll correct back up and i'm not day trading so I don't bother with 5-20% gains, i'd rather wait for the huge gains in the long runs.

I guess you could stress alot if you invest in total shit projects with no backup, but if you only invest in serious projects not involving chinks then you're alright.

and BTW yeah i'm still not at my ATH, but still up compared to my initial investment

>> No.9371583

>>9371338
>found some good longterm hodls
Mind sharing your list?

>> No.9372384

>>9370826
Yeah i remember december & january were the worst, i checked biz, telegram, binance, cmc and co multiple times a day, i did nothing beside this.
Now i check telegram once a day to get some news, and cmc and my portfolio maybe all 3 days, i feel pretty healed now and overall way better.
I'm all in on payfair so it's long term hold for me as well so I can just wait until I make it or it fails and I have to start over again

>> No.9372537

Same. Ive been here a year longer though. Im at a point where i know what biz is and how to use it. Rarely buy anything shilled on here tht I didn’t discover already. By the time its posted here often its too late.
Also im bullish af on crypto now. I think we started a bull run a few weeks back.

Now im here for the laughs