[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 400x400, W6CWkCaO_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9352799 No.9352799 [Reply] [Original]

My last chance to make it

>> No.9352814

>>9352799
just sell you impatient fuck, you will sell anyway, mainnet is Q2 2019, you will never hold that long if you are this desperate right now

>> No.9352822
File: 169 KB, 1280x672, dxtfam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

well its already at 110m mcap , hasn't much mooning potential anymore

OP check Datawallet. its doing same than Apex but they collected 40 mln instead of 25mln and also mcap is only 18 millions

apex is chinese scam pumpndump crap, Datawallet actually legit project

$DXT
>Only ~18 million market cap right now
>-60% below lowest presale ico price

>all-stars team + Tim Draper& Marc Benioff are active ((investors))>Alpha MVP already in google play and apple store, beta app coming out in end of Q2

>holding rewards program will be announced soon and so is new websites too

>they’re active with conferences as they know big moneys is there, for example they are going to Consensus too
>Only trading in bad exchanges right now. (Bibox and cobinhood) that’s why price is so fucking low. Lets wait for any top 10 exchange and boom>ico sold-out in 1 day and collected 40 millions so whales clearly liked its’ fundamentals..
>team said they are focusing to exchange listings (any exchange listing would take this shit to moon)

>sell orders are pretty thin but there are many bag holders that bought from ico (its now -60% below lowest pre-ico price) waiting to sell so put your buy order and wait.

>only 33.3% of tokens sold in tokensale so they want token price to go up.
>totally under the radar, only handful people accumulating in bibox rn

>only fucking 4800 token holders, so not many people know about this
>roadmap is really technical and team is U.S based, has been working with datawallet since 2015

>team isn’t hypers and they are actually in for long-term unlike your typical chink scams
>normie-adoption friendly idea, you can basically sell your data ANONYMOUSLY for hundreds of dollars in month (who the fuck wouldn’t get free $$$)

>one of their advisors is from ShapeShift and if adaption comes its pretty big thing

>another one of their advisors is CEO of Shopkick, one of the biggest ”shopping rewards” company of U.S.

My sell target is 90 millions market cap

>> No.9352930

>>9352822
I for sure won´t buy this shitcoin.
I don´t even read your green text
Waste of time

>> No.9353004

>>9352814
What will happen on mainnet?
Moon?

>> No.9353309
File: 190 KB, 1147x1600, 1524424736636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It will list on Binance, likely within the next four weeks. Sell during the inevitable pump.