[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 616x418, 3_wise_men.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9319887 No.9319887 [Reply] [Original]

The fact that you children on this board are coping with 'boomer this' and 'boomer that' is hilarious. The thing is, him, Bill gates, and munger, are all correct - deep down you know they are - deep down you all know these imaginary internet coins are completely worthless, its just hilarious to see you all try to make light of this, brush it off as 'them accumulating' or trying to 'fud to buy cheap'. Absolutely hilarious, cope harder little children. You really think they're salty they missed btc? These billionaires 10x over care about getting in on btc? This is the level of naïvete coming from the gen Z's and millennials of this board. These men are worth billions and billions which you can not even conceive. Microsoft stock alone has a higher market cap than all the entirety of crypto in existence. Nothing you can do and 'paradigm shift' are scaring or worrying them. Btc can become the world reserve currency over night and the tangible assets these men own will not be affected. Idk why I'm even saying this, no one itt has the intellectual capacity to understand, just keep touting 'theyre dumb' 'old boomers have no idea about modern day technology' and the future is truly in your coins, because u own some and want to be rich, lmfao

>> No.9319919

>>9319887
Fuck off grampa

>> No.9320014

>>9319887
Weak FUD, Buttcoin as much as I hate to say it is just the start of a new paradigm where an individual will have absolute control of their currencies via the BlockChain, it represents the freedom to be able to exchange and transfer wealth without a Bank institution which is why you see a FUD campaign from the banksters because if you cut the middleman you save yourself that piece of the pie they take by default.

Moreover the blockchain technologies such as predictive, smart contract, and Decentralized applications run under the blockchain adds a new component to a currency that has never before been seen and with that in mind the average joe has the capacity to gain power as wealth is directly in relation to power and as a result you may improve your lifestyle by potentially breaking away from those who want you to remain in debt.

>> No.9320025

>baby sacrificing global establishment entitities

>> No.9320227
File: 655 KB, 425x686, pinkwojack1rare.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9319887
ITS OVER FUCCCKKKK SELL NOW

>> No.9320275

>>9319887
>t. 30 year old boomer

>> No.9320567
File: 133 KB, 1001x879, 1521594564180.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9319887
Imagine for a second I know what this is at least as well as the guy in the picture that knows less about it, it's a tall order I know, but humor me. In that case, would it be possible that I could still want to try to put time and effort on this market expecting a good outcome for myself? Could my life be better already because I joined when I joined than if I never joined? Would it be relevant if they wanted or needed to play with me or not?

If they have something special they want to share with me, I want to hear it but so far I haven't received it. This doesn't mean they don't know things I don't know, maybe they're good at what they do but they're bad teachers or maybe the problem is the pupil. The conclusion I reach to after hearing them speak is that they don't consider me a person worthy of respect and that they'll be fine with it or without it. I'm not sure if I want theirs but currently it's not one of my goals.

>> No.9321450
File: 12 KB, 200x200, brainlettttt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9321497

What's up old man?

>> No.9321512

>>9319887
/BIZ/ understands this that's why we are making the transition to a shrimp farming board

>> No.9321528
File: 282 KB, 1261x717, not gonna make it.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9319887

SHUT IT DOWN

>> No.9321570

>>9319887
gates and munger are nothing but butthurt nocoiners trying to manipulate the price down so they can buy in cheaper

>> No.9321601
File: 81 KB, 499x499, 1406245001656.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The simple fact of the matter is this, I'm going to outlive all three of those men by a long time. I'll be here to witness the full rise of crypto and other technological revolutions that are not yet conceived of. So laugh all you want old men, I'm the future and I couldn't give a fuck what you have to say.

>> No.9321640

>>9319887
>The thing is, him, Bill gates, and munger, are all correct - deep down you know they are - deep down you all know these imaginary internet coins are completely worthless

No. I actually dont. That is the god honest truth.

>its just hilarious to see you all try to make light of this, brush it off as 'them accumulating' or trying to 'fud to buy cheap'. Absolutely hilarious, cope harder little children

except smart money is entering the scene. Research it yourself. Actually, ill help you out a bit:
https://www.coindesk.com/e-trade-financial-launches-cme-bitcoin-futures-trading/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/technology/bitcoin-goldman-sachs.html

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/09/george-soros-turning-bullish-on-cryptocurrency-is-all-part-of-the-bigger-picture/

http://bitcoinist.com/rockefeller-empire-buy-cryptocurrency/

>> No.9321647

>thinking those guys know anything about crypto when Gates can't even figure out how to short it
Okay.

>> No.9321651

I thinkkk hes right guys we should trade stocks again.
MAYBE ITS ALL AN IMAGINARY INTERNET BUBBLE

>> No.9321914

>>9319887
DELET