[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 522x291, ipsx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9307964 No.9307964 [Reply] [Original]

1. Product development

> mobile team advanced with the iOS client. The development is advancing well and we are on track
> cross platform application development is also advancing. We hope to have a first release in about 1 week
> REST API is up and running. We are adding new functionalities as we speak. The REST API is very important as it will allow 3rd party applications to integrate with IPSX platform
> trading engine development for automatic matching between requesters and providers started last week. The development is advancing well
> DataCenter nodes development is also advancing well. This will allow Data Centers to share their unused IP addresses with requesters.

2. Marketing/Community

>The testing program turned out to be successful. We launched it 2 weeks ago and we are already having more than 250 people enrolled. We intend to keep this program live for multiple iterations. Also we will expand the program for every new product development that will be released. You can check the program details here: https://medium.ip.sx/testing-enrollment-program-is-live-4b885f2c467c
>The Referral Program is also having success. It was also launched 2 weeks ago and people started referring new people on our platform. Details of the programs can be seen here: https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-referral-program-is-live-9f6eea697fdd
>We prepared a campaign for China community. The campaign should start today, Monday, 7th of May
>Also we are working with NDA, one of our marketing partners to develop and deploy a long term marketing strategy. This strategy is focused on the long run, so that’s why for now there are not yet any obviously visible results. We will keep everyone updated regarding this point.
>We finalized the details for long term IPSX holders. We hope to finalize also the technical implementation in a couple of days and to be able to provide all the details regarding this new program soon.

>> No.9307983

3. Operations and Team

>We are actively recruiting and planning to expand the development team. For now we have two open positions for senior JAVA developers and 2 for QA engineers.
>We are finalizing all the details for the new coming GDPR rules that will be in place starting with 25th of May. We intend to be fully compliant with the new rules.
>We are working on new partnerships, details will be revealed as soon as all the details are finalized.

Next week plans

> Making GitHub public. We will make the cross platform, iOS clients, smart contracts and other sides of the code public. We intend to gradually offer all the source code as open source
> We are preparing for the Consensus event. At least one person from our team will be attending this event.
> Continue product development as planned
> Implementing the long term holders incentives program. I hope to have all ready this week, although I can’t confirm that 100% for now.

>> No.9308046
File: 548 KB, 547x482, ipsxkirby.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are so many great things coming up and IPSX is still extremely cheap.

This is the next x100 and if you aren't buying this right now, you cant be helped.

My guess is that it'll go to 20-40 cents EOY, and $1 EOY 2019.

>> No.9308252
File: 141 KB, 400x400, ipsx-pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9307983
> Implementing the long term holders incentives program. I hope to have all ready this week, although I can’t confirm that 100% for now.

Can't wait for this one.

>> No.9308701

>>9307983
they are much further along than I thought. I figured this wouldnt go nuclear until mid/late summer but now it looks like it may happen in may or june. and I only have 500k. fuck me.

>> No.9308803

>>9308701
Still a decent sized stack, 10 cents and you have $50K. And that's still with a sub $100M MC. Hold until eoy and you're likely looking at six figures.