[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 117 KB, 1200x800, shutterstock_439390204.0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9306603 No.9306603 [Reply] [Original]

Honestly anons,
shit becomes more and more binary. It really shocks me how the difference between the rich and the poor gets bigger and bigger and there is nearly no more middle class.
I just watched a documentary about it.
What´s the fucking purpose to buy a house, pay off the loan, and after 10 years you losee your job and then your house as well. Boom homeless and broke.
Isn´t it all about making as much money as you can as long as you can?
The "american dream" becomes more and more impossible.
Also: I just have only 8000$ in Crypto right now, as I am a broke ass student. But still I try my best. But that´s not the point here.
What does /biz/ think of this situation, that is going on?
Discussion appreciated.
One thing for sure: Being a wakecuck will never allow you to make it

>> No.9306694

Pump

>> No.9306759

>8k networth
>doesn't get a job
you can fucking double your networth in 4 months with an entry-level job, why the fuck wouldn't you? Do you understand how much easier it is to become a millionaire if you actually have something to start with?

>> No.9306804

>>9306759
I thought we could get here serious replys and maybe get a discussion going. But I didn´t expect bullshit posts like yours here, fucking retard!
I said I study. Sure, I´ll get another job and safe up 8k in 4 month. Fucking piece of shit, you don´t get the point here. Kys

>> No.9306818

>>9306603
Hey OP, what was the documentary? I'd like to watch.
>The "american dream" becomes more and more impossible.
Didn't the American dream die a long time ago?

>> No.9306844

Buy Link and fuck off lucky bastard

>> No.9306859

>>9306603
holy shit that image loks like my pussy

>> No.9306889

>>9306603
wallet look like vegine

>> No.9306899

>>9306603
You have discovered a cheat code for money in life. This is a very unique economic situation occurring right now.

DO NOT SELL ALTS. sorry for caps, just got to remind some of you "drunk" stoned" "ripped" "fucked up" "slow" "instant gratification" so called
"daytraders" that this is a new shift in technology and that you are an early adopter. How many people do you know who own "Iota" or "Stratis"
"Req" or "Coss" or "any other alt" right now?

Calm the fuck down people. Just walk away from your computer and enjoy the vertical ride on all alts for the next couple years.

Do you all not understand how much money wants in crypto but doesn't trust the shitty exchanges and wallets with 100s of millions in investment money?
Damn you guys crack me up sometimes.

Wait just 1 month before trading again and see where your portfolio is. (Donations can be made to your local animal shelter or homeless shelter -
I don't want your $5 tip through my crypto address that I am not going to post here).

>> No.9306928
File: 59 KB, 720x545, 1520599717235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9306889

>> No.9307004

>>9306818
It was in another language, since I grew up, learning two languages.

>>9306899
I hope you´re right anon, and I am also part of the new paradigm. Fuck, crypto isn´t anywhere near over. What really blows my mind is the fact, that all these normies close their eyes, untill every big player has Crypto and media stopps fudding and they missed out again. The last and biggest chance of their lifetime

>> No.9307058

>>9306603
That's the direction the developed countries are going for sure. As the world gets more connected via internet and infrastructure there wont be a need for the middle class. Of course there will always be a ruling upper class and a poor servant class... you know that huge population of people who tell at banks and believe in conspiracies? Whether they're right or wrong, they are at least barking up the right tree.

Bottom line is you'll never be physically stronger and as mentally adaptable as you are in your 20s. You'll also be able to make up for mistakes and likely have less to lose. Take risks and figure your shit out early and your future self will benefit, regardless of what the world is doing

>> No.9307105

I thought that was a horse pussy
came in here to make fun of you fur fags..
haha..

>> No.9307203

>>9307105
Says the guy who knows what a horse pussy looks like

>> No.9307292
File: 77 KB, 645x729, 80c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9306759
>it's easy to become a millionaire with a minimum wage job