[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 575 KB, 1212x726, Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 9.02.59 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9304912 No.9304912 [Reply] [Original]

Wysker, you've been seeing some subtle shilling lately, am I right?

Just fyi, a discord with a strong reach has been accumulating since ICO. They are in the process of shaking out the last of the weak hands.

Biz is the first place to start shilling and testing support/resistance for this group.

Expect to see a light drop in price this week. If you want to get in and ride the tide with these whales Id suggest setting some low buys at 0.00001 to 0.00004.

There honestly isnt much resistance (about 3 eth) up to 0.002 which is there target. Expect the order book to be manipulated soon and be ready to sell slight under target.

Anyways, good luck, this should be an easy 10-20x, if FOMO kicks in as planned this could go higher. You decide where to end the ride.

>> No.9304942

40k WILL I MAKE IT

>> No.9304955

Lmao could there be a stronger sell signal than this post?

>> No.9305004

>>9304942

You’ll probably bank like $10k of 40k WYS. This same group ran ELIX up very early, LINK (post ICO pump), DFS and a few others, I stopped paying for the signal group but it was actually pretty worth it now they have shut down new members (kryptoklub).

They pretty much despise biz so you won’t find any info on them here but you can find some info on BCT.

>> No.9305021

>>9304955

lol look at the order book, prices are on the ground any lower would be below ICO (why would whales dump for zero profits?). Pay attention to how this plays out and you may learn a thing or two.

>> No.9305072

>>9304955

kek stay poor, i guess?

i dont know if you could identify a moon mission if it was sucking your dick.

These low cap low vol coins are gold mines for pnd groups. watch how this plays out, will be rofl when biz actually starts to fomo at the top on this.

>> No.9305702

I'll watch it, if that price dip comes I'll throw a few ETH in. price really is on the ground so it makes sense that no dumping that can go on. what do you get out of sharing this though?

>> No.9305941

anon shill me where to place my bids, if the price drops I may buy some. forkdelta?

>> No.9306903

pls no larp

>> No.9306929

OP is is fooling you. Tomorrow it gets listed on Nebula and price might pump a good bit instead dumping.
OP is setting an anchor to your minds which makes you fomo in when its allready pumping instead dumping.
Good job OP, though, now they are trapped.
500k Wys master race here

>> No.9307449

pump on a shit exchange with manual withdrawals? not even poor pajeets know about that shitty exchange