[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 193 KB, 1200x900, BAMA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9263923 No.9263923 [Reply] [Original]

>TFW you know why BCH is pumping heavy...

Roger and his team of goons are very good at PR. They are and have been in talks with many media outlets, politicians, corporations, banks, etc.

They are the "professional" (as professional anyone can really be with internet meme monies) face of the cryptocurrency world.

We all knew insitutional money would be buying after the sec gives the okay and as time simply goes on once MEME TA shows a signs of a bottoming out in the market.

I'm sure roger ver and his other loony goonies pitched the idea that bitcoin is old news and BCH is the future becuasue of whatever bullshit roger pulls out of his twofaced ass to get the big money players in on his coin.

It's easy, instituinal money wants in on it bigly...I mean, nasdaq was trying to get in on it for christ sakes...and they are issuing etfs on coinbase for this shit.
In conclusion, hop on the BCH cuck train boyz...Hedge funds and banks are gonna bogg us to the moon, The twins have given the okay for BCH to be the chosen crypto.

>> No.9263928

>>9263923
>bigly
Kys

>> No.9263931

$77,777,777 end of march

>> No.9263942

I'm Roger Ver, long time Bitcoin advocate and investor. Today I'm at the Mt. Gox World Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. I had a nice chat with Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles about their current situation. He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers. I am sure that all the current withdrawal problems at Mt. Gox are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at Mt. Gox.

The traditional banking partners that Mt. Gox needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Bitcoin economy. The dozens of people who make up the Mt. Gox team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners that eventually will make dealing with Mt. Gox easier for all their customers around the world. For now, I hope everyone will continue working on Bitcoin projects that will help make the world a better place.

Jul 17, 2013

>> No.9263950

>>9263923
I wish someone would punch the smile off that smug faggot's face

>> No.9264041
File: 42 KB, 643x452, verbtfobybro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]