[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 400x400, 123ED891-DB95-4848-B249-9E596695C1F8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9249444 No.9249444 [Reply] [Original]

no one here can affect the price we can seriously help everyone here make some money

>> No.9249453

>>9249444
fud is a good thing here

>> No.9249455

I'm honestly laughing so hard at how many people are STILL buying this despite the dozens of red flags
>Team with zero relevant background who behave like drugged out hippies
>Team talks about creating new world and how their community isn't interested in making money but in creating the new world with them
>Team has stated that supply is not set and they'll continue adding whenever they see fit
>Team is going to change your tokens for something that literally can not be on any crypto marketplaces, meaning you will have zero liquidity once that happens
>Team's concept is to basically recreate all of planet Earth on their platform, with absolutely no roadmap or plans for how to do it
>Team does not stress security it all, and is building their own unproven DAG, despite the fact that the #1 important thing in the shift to crypto is security
Honestly, be happy with such a quick 10x and fucking sell if you're not retarded. Once this goes down it will never, ever recover. You're all playing with fire.

>> No.9249478

>>9249455
oh you copied it again, that's so cute. Keep trying little guy-- how many times are you up to now? 3? 4?

>> No.9249535

>>9247996 (OP)
One of their co-founders majored in Comparative Religion in college. The other co-founder is a Quaker (yeah, literally says he's a Quaker on his holo.host profile). Finally, one of the people who they consciously decided was fit to speak in their ICO video, Jean Russell, touts herself on LinkedIn as a "Cultivator of Flows".
Then you have their ICO video (initial ?community? offering). They talk a lot about about health, wellbeing, the "humanness" of the internet, and a whole bunch of other weird, cult-like, hippy shit. No discussion about the technology. Here is a direct quote from Jean Russell in the ICO video, as she explains how the ecosystem works:

"So we have the infrastructure, and now this flow comes in. And the flow, the currency for the ICO, relates to this infrastructure."

I mean, yeah, you get the point. Lots of fluff, essentially zero substance.

One of their founders stated that the money being fed into their ICO is a testament to people's interest in participating in their community. He is convinced that investors in the "placeholder" HoloToken (HOT) aren't just trying to make a profit. His naivety is striking, and concerning. The founders do not want people to buy in simply to make profit. So the typical investor's goal is fundamentally against the entire philosophy of Holo.

They also make it a point to emphasize that they aren't launching this platform to make money. Yet, as the video goes on, they start to talk more and more about the money being raised and how it will contribute to their community.
In conclusion, after seeing all of the shilling on here and 4chan.org/biz, I looked into the leaders of the project, and the community that the founders hold to such high esteem. I was unimpressed. Even though I'm currently looking to add a low market cap moonshot to my portfolio, I'm going to be hard passing on this project.

>> No.9249586

>spam board like obvious shills
>waaaaaah stop fuddding ;______;

>> No.9249587

>>9249535
Nice since the first time you copied this the price has gone up like 50 gwei. Keep going

>> No.9250132

>>9249455
Really Mate 5x pasting this same nonsense shit ?

>> No.9250159

Fuck off. Stop spamming this shit and at least include the stupid name so we can filter your discord shilling.

>> No.9250199

You said that if node runner delete data how it's work.
Actually there are three to four nodes kept single data depending on dapps owners.
If one node delete there data there are other nodes have same data to access.
It is like three or four blockchain link with each other if one off them gone offline we can access with other.
There are devices holoports they are used like nodes and cloud computing. Everyone who interested can purchase them through Indiegogo website.you can also run node with pc but holoports is more powerful and consume less electricity like 40 wts lesser than a laptop so it's like cheaper mining and more decentralised from pow poc.
They planned to run more than 21000 nodes till q1 2019 which make this network strong than btc network who have some 21k nodes.
The creater of holochain against token economy there is only one token is holofuel (currently hot erc20 token) it is only one token used as utility token on that platform.
They will balancing token price like if token price increase there will be more holoports or nodes join this network to take new mined holofuels. Or if token price low than more dapps join holochain for running cheaper dapps.
So always be cheap dapps or hosting platform. Holofuels consumption for running dapps and hosting make this token very utility token. And there always demand for this token on its own network. Dapps owners always need holofuel.the organisation burned some part of token wich they earn from hosting dapps
But right now it's too cheaper to get growth 100x. Stay poor.

>> No.9250280

>>9249586
If you think 4 consecutive days of site-breaking volume comes from a few pajeets shilling on /biz/, then you must be a nigger. Have fun with your Tron.

>> No.9250300
File: 143 KB, 730x963, pasta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9249455
>>9249535

>> No.9250380

>>9250300
>>9249478
>>9249587

Copy paste or not doesn't make the arguments wrong. But since you are blind by greed your only way to deal with this type of criticism is to attack the person (Ad hominem). This is a coordinated shill, and a coordinated pump, you are only seeing the numbers rising and thinking you yourself this will have a chance to make you rich quickly, you can achieve that, but learn when to get the fuck out.

>> No.9250442

fudders like these stopped me from getting into nano and 1000x'ing. this time i am ignoring them and riding holo to 1000x.

>> No.9250490

>>9250442
Well, nano actually makes sense...

>> No.9250499

Ah fud and shill clashing together like usual,

Tron still went up 500x even as a vaporware. What wouldn't make holo moon any different, if it has a great team and an active github that is actually real compared to Tron.

>> No.9250544

>>9250490
Nano also existed for a while and had proven work being done on the platform before it went on its silly moon mission.

This is literally 0 proof of concept, not even a roadmap or a real explanation of what is attempting to be accomplished except for insanely grandiose statements about creating a new Internet (which would imply ALL other tokens will be obsolete).

You're either in this because you're trying to time the PnD and make a quick buck before it crashes, or you're actually retarded.

If you're in this because you genuinely believe it's the future, and you haven't exited all your other positions to go all in, then you don't really believe it's the future or you're actually retarded. Think about that.

>> No.9250566

>>9250499
By all means, go for it... That's gambling in its purest form, I could bet on football several times and get the same result, if you are looking into probability only you are a gambler, this has 0 fundamentals.

>> No.9251212

I've been trying to buy it on idex for 3 days. Not one order has gone through.

>> No.9251369

>>9250499
The fact the have the big lebowski heading the project and not justin sun? Trons hype machine is as slick as fuck. That said raiblocks was a self induced hype bull run.

>> No.9251426

>>9249444
I just hate anything that's spammed on biz. Except REQ.
sage

>> No.9251461

Always do the opposite of the salty fudders who appear a few days after a coin does well. These are the retards who missed buying early.

>> No.9251517

>>9251369
And this is basically XRB on steroids
Good thing is this can appeal to the masses and even outside crypto space.
TRX? Decentralized Blockchain? No appeal to normies
HOLO? Decentralized Internet? 10 years in the making? You own your own data? HUGE marketing potential, and marketing doesn't have to be done by the team anon

>> No.9251531

>>9250499
no crypto reviewers got in on the ico thats why.
they are gonna have to accumulate manually first before the shill it.
who was first on the ball with railblocks of all the youtube heads?

>> No.9251537

>>9251517
>And this is basically XRB on steroids
stop comparing it with XRB....its more than DFINITY. remember DFINITY raised 2 bill at ico.

>> No.9251550

>>9249455
This copypasta will have longevity I can tell.
It'll either be posted ironically if it moons, or smugly if it dumps

>> No.9251556

>>9250544
you fucking retard. check the github.. decentralised scalable twitter,slack.. 1400 hardware units sold, 2 eth genesis wallets, 10x in a week because of an ethical ICO and it broke an exchange from the volume.

>> No.9251614
File: 52 KB, 546x550, 1507164100199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9250380
i'm so fucking scared to hold this coin but it keeps making money. I made 25 ETH profit trading this, bought at 85 gwei and sold at 130, bought again at 120 and sold at 180. Now i'm feeling the FOMO but i just don't believe in these communist hippies. /biz/ is so divided on this coin i cant decide if i am a genius or a brainlet for selling this early. Surely this shit will correct soon..
>that feel when you don't know what you're supposed to feel

>> No.9251634

>>9251614
In that case, simply split your funds

>> No.9251663

>>9251614
Diversify portfolio

Also the crypto community is split on everything. Btc vs bch, Ether vs eos, neo, etc

>> No.9251675

>>9251556
The code on github reminds me of Verge when they were wash committing to look they were working. This makes me believe people only look at the numbers of commits and not what they are supposed to be about

>> No.9251698

>>9251614
Just because you can make money out of it doesn't mean the project is good. Anyway, this won't sustain for long, and I would start taking profit

>> No.9251732

>>9251634
>>9251663
it is just very strange to me that nobody, in a whole week of /biz/ shilling, has been able to describe why this coin will go up in price. I mean sure the holochain is a good idea but the tokenomics are disconnected from the success of the platform. Any time this question is asked there is just a lot of handwaving explanations that don't make any sense
Also has there ever been an ICO that pumped this fucking hard (10x moon) in the first 5 days? It seems impossible to maintain a 300M market cap on a shitty dex

>> No.9251743

>>9251614

Same here man, my brain is screaming at me to take some profits but my buy-in prices were so low (63 and 83 gwei) that I feel like it would be a shame if this shit keeps going crazy.

I was actually going to take some profits at 217 gwei earlier today but IDEX wouldn't fucking work. Now we're at over 240 gwei on hotbit with a high of 255 and I might have fucked myself earlier by selling. Being on a moon mission is some stressful shit desu.

>> No.9251763
File: 69 KB, 1009x508, holo_deepbrain_pattern.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9251614
I think HOT is repeating the DBC pattern.
Back then an upcoming new exchange listed DBC, it was Kucoin. Now, this time it's IDEX except it broke down and got overloaded. More and more exchanges are rushing to list it to draw in more customers.

Once we hit 30-40 million volume then I think we're at the peak and it's time to sell.

>> No.9251766

Also, has anyone actually heard of or used hotbit before? I'd like to be able to arbitrage some of my shit to there since IDEX is shitting the bed, but I have honestly never heard of the exchange before yesterday and don't want to get pajeet'd.

>> No.9251780

>>9251732
Yeah, DBC.
Ico price was 2 cents

>> No.9251819

>>9249444
we are trying to help you not lose money. this shit is oversold on a shit exchange that doesnt allow proper trading right now. when bitcoin dips, or when the exchange starts working like normal you fucks are gonna be screwed with your >2k order book. If you guys don't understand this then you are all fucking pajeets and deserve to get shit on

>> No.9251844

>>9249455
This.

One of their co-founders majored in Comparative Religion in college. The other co-founder is a Quaker (yeah, literally says he's a Quaker on his holo.host profile). Finally, one of the people who they consciously decided was fit to speak in their ICO video, Jean Russell, touts herself on LinkedIn as a "Cultivator of Flows".
Then you have their ICO video (initial ?community? offering). They talk a lot about about health, wellbeing, the "humanness" of the internet, and a whole bunch of other weird, cult-like, hippy shit. No discussion about the technology. Here is a direct quote from Jean Russell in the ICO video, as she explains how the ecosystem works:

"So we have the infrastructure, and now this flow comes in. And the flow, the currency for the ICO, relates to this infrastructure."

I mean, yeah, you get the point. Lots of fluff, essentially zero substance.

One of their founders stated that the money being fed into their ICO is a testament to people's interest in participating in their community. He is convinced that investors in the "placeholder" HoloToken (HOT) aren't just trying to make a profit. His naivety is striking, and concerning. The founders do not want people to buy in simply to make profit. So the typical investor's goal is fundamentally against the entire philosophy of Holo.

They also make it a point to emphasize that they aren't launching this platform to make money. Yet, as the video goes on, they start to talk more and more about the money being raised and how it will contribute to their community.
In conclusion, after seeing all of the shilling on here and 4chan.org/biz, I looked into the leaders of the project, and the community that the founders hold to such high esteem. I was unimpressed. Even though I'm currently looking to add a low market cap moonshot to my portfolio, I'm going to be hard passing on this project.

>> No.9251850

>>9251732
Confido pumped 10x in one day and sustained for some weeks, was shilled here 24/7. It was a scam (not calling Holo a scam, just doesn't have the fundamentals).

>> No.9251871

>>9251819
Stop wasting your breath, at least half of these mongoloids will lose all their money. 1-5% will realize how crazy this is and sell and make a nice buck. The rest will panic sell and make anywhere from 0-2x their money on the way down, which isn't that bad. Then they'll all disappear and come back to shill the next PnD scamcoin they get excited about thinking is going to make the millionaires. This is how these brainlets eventually get wiped out. 50% chance of them losing everything unless they're smart enough to take profits and not fall into the same traps again, which the vast majority are not.

>> No.9251883

Is it too late to get in? What should I do guys?

>> No.9251982

>>9251675
wash committing. I like that. tron does the exact same thing btw. just goes to show how easy it is to fool your average crypto "investor"

>> No.9252047

>>9251675
wash commit.. lol thats a good one ill give you that

>> No.9252065

>>9249444
Im not going on IDEX. I went to bitgrail and almost lost a fortune. Fuck your shitcoin on sketch exchanges.

>> No.9252097

>>9252065
It's a DEX, are people here getting more retarded by the day?

>> No.9252130

>>9252097
A DEX does not imply security
Smart Contracts get hacked all the time

>> No.9252163

>>9249444
>STOP FUDDING THIS
>no one here can affect the price
problems with logic anon?

>> No.9252189

>>9252130
Just use the funds you are going to trade than take out of the exchange? If you are day trading, you are not supposed to have a large quantity, since the volume there is atrocious and the responsiveness is bad for proper trading.

>> No.9252221
File: 45 KB, 610x610, SKY7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9249455
This kind of behaviour reminds me exactly of POWH3D

>> No.9252512

>>9252221
At least I can recognize that POWH3D is a smartcontract , and a well made one (if you actually see it with a neutral standpoint), Holo in the other hand is vaporware, supported by promises.

>> No.9253234

Is trading still halted on idex? Won't let me buy.

>> No.9253295

>>9252221
Actually POWH3D is give profit