[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 154 KB, 1498x1494, twu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9248508 No.9248508 [Reply] [Original]

Hi, anons.

It's time for me to take a break. Unsure for how long, but I am moving to Indonesia to document punk rock in less than one month, and it's just time to step away for a bit.

Sure, the NTWK call was pretty disastrous. I don't sell deep losses, and I've got a feeling it might have a good month or two coming up. God knows, maybe it's just a piece of shit. That's just one of the reasons. It's time to shave off some stress, starting with a new leap.

Regardless, it's time to focus on my work, and settling into some serious noise, and a warm cup of coffee.

Any future NTWK shills, including ones that use my original copy (I see one on the front page now) are not from me.

Any future posts signed "-twu", are not me, until a trip-code with proof is posted in the future, if it ever is. We'll see if a reason arises.

Perhaps I'll just go back to lurk-posting.

Thanks for everything, including that guy who doxxed me and is posting about how I'm deeply involved with Chinese ICO groups. That's some funny shit.

I'll be around here and there. Be safe.

>>inb4niceblogfagscammerfromchina

-twu

>> No.9248583
File: 88 KB, 604x516, good.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

peace out twu, thanks for quadrupling my account.

>> No.9248621

These thing never last more than two or three goes, buddy - just like a pyramid fad. Thanks for the calls and also for the private advice/counselling, lol - pop into discord now and then to let us know how you're doing.

-- brb

>> No.9248820

>>9248621
This I don't agree with. I've been doing this for years, anon. I just only recently in the last month started attaching a handle. ;)

Perhaps that's why I'm so exhausted.

Cheers.

>> No.9248848

>>9248820
>>T.-twuIPchange