[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 278 KB, 645x756, 1519165638123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9248308 No.9248308 [Reply] [Original]

Let's get real for a second, which coins are actually non-PnD Discord shill fag targets?

Holochain has hundreds of members in some shill group spamming it on biz, despite NO developers actually interested in working on the platform because it's NOT A FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN.
0xBTC to a lesser extent was a target here last week. MUH NEW BITCOIN!
With that Delphi shit it seems that LINK is a shill target as well (though I do think the tech is legit)

I'm fucking sick of all this blatant fucking shilling of complete garbage coins. What are some good low-medium cap coins that are ACTUALLY worth buying for mid term?

For me, current, it's

BTO (Bottos) - Partnership with a big crypto confirmed, exchange listings likely coming up (Binance?), masternode details, etc. The coin has already mooned a fair bit in the last 2 weeks but I think it's got some serious upside potential still

Ambrosus (AMB) - Token economics being revealed today, lots of hints and leaks of serious partnerships that are yet to be revealed (Yesterday some fags found Migros a 25B retailer's products on their beta website). Still pretty cheap and could become a serious player in the crypto market.

Banyan Network (BBN) - This is somewhat of a sleeper. It fuses big data with the blockchain and allows companies to run smart contracts to generate value from the data. It's been shilled by fags a few weeks ago but I think it's actually legit, and has a decent chink team behind it.

Post some actually good goyns not shill trash please.

>> No.9248406

HOT seems promising. Have you checked it out, OP?

Also, check out 0xBTC, shit looks tight, too.

>> No.9248435

>>9248308
SopiaTX and QASH.

>> No.9248456
File: 38 KB, 370x310, wagerr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9248308
Gotta get that Wagerr bro! Only 25K to get that masternode.

>> No.9248576

ETH - duh
MKR - governance token for the DAI stablecoin, used to reimburse CDP loans hence necessary AND deflationary
DGD - governance token for the gold-backed DGX token. perhaps less inherent worth than everything else on this list, and it pumped extremely hard in 2018, but it can be a good hedge
(both MKR and DGD are ethereum OG teams who raised funds through ICOs then diligently worked on their product)
ZRX - governance and fee token for the 0x protocol, which lets you trade erc20 tokens with ease
LOOM - access token for Loom Network sidechains on Ethereum. will be sold for $2 per unit on their website so there's a hard cap to its valuation, and it's currently very high, but might be worth getting if it dumps as it could experience a later pump when Loom sidechains go live

>> No.9248582

>>9248308
check ocn out

>> No.9248616

>>9248308
AMB and BTO patrician choices idk about BBN tho...

>> No.9248618

My picks for serious coins

LINK
ZIL
RLC

AMB perhaps too, depends on today.

>> No.9248858

>>9248435

When's LIQUID coming out? I want to get in on QASH but I want to see if the world book can actually materialize first.

>>9248576

DGD just seems like a hedge coin, not sure it'll have more serious gains. Probably safe bet though.

ZRX is fucking solid as shit, the 1D charts look incredible

>>9248618

ZIL is nice, but there are some really cool DAG smart contract blockchain platforms releasing in the next year.

>> No.9248876

>>9248308
That image always reminds me of the pins and needles feelings you sometimes get on psychedelics. Strange as fuck.

>> No.9248885

Because I'm obligated to give back. Here are the coins that will survive the purge in a degree that will mean viability:
>BTC
>ETH
>BCH
>XMR
>NEO
>NULS
>MIOTA
>0x
>REQ
>OMG
>ELA
>SPHTX
>ONT
>ICX
>BNB
>GAS
>TAU

Invest responsibly, and avoid gambling pump and dump behavior. There will be one more bear market, "possibly" a cruel summer (cue Bananrama). After that it's a steady climb to mainstream relevancy.

Good luck, I hope we all make it. It's not a zero sum game, and we are still very early adopters.

Gains

>> No.9248949

>>9248885
>No LINK
Sorry, you've got it all wrong.

>> No.9249078

>>9248949
They're not the "only" ones that will make it through the fire, but they are definites. I can't say anything about LINK until I see a mainet. I withold my judgement on LINK because it seeks to do something so all encompassing that I need evidence of it actually beginning to work.

>> No.9249107
File: 11 KB, 281x283, 283956741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9248308
> What coins will have REAL world adoption?

>> No.9249279

>>9248876
Love that feeling. Favorite part is the start of a trip. Get pins and needles and phlegmy