[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 570 KB, 1741x2031, bizzilionairelogo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
924145 No.924145 [Reply] [Original]

Let's discuss some ways we improve ourselves daily and stay focused on tasks at hand.

Who /modafinil 400mg in the morning/ here?
Who /Not sleep until the project is done/?
Who /Early Bird to Get the Worm/ here?

/biz/illionaire general get in here

>> No.924149

Currently using piracetam 5g/daily also reading ton of books, works quite well for me.

>> No.924152

>>924149
Was considering trying that and noopept among other shit but nootropicsdepot shut down and then some other sketch store seems to have taken their place and even using their old stock.

>> No.924153

I'm becoming an early bird, and my worm is learning the stock market.

No success yet, which is to be expected, but I'm learning more every day.

>> No.924156
File: 331 KB, 1200x2247, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nice OP pic, have one that I use when trying to make a decision

>> No.924161

>>924152

Wouldn't recomend noopept, because haven't felt anything.. Also considering adding choline source.

>>924156
Nice img, thx for sharing

>> No.924164
File: 101 KB, 808x641, 1410986505198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924153
>>924156
Thanks

here's a pic about sleeping

>> No.924168

>>924161
>Wouldn't recomend noopept, because haven't felt anything.. Also considering adding choline source.

Idk fam, I got a good hunch that the majority of "nootropics" are just placebo memes. There is just such little conclusive evidence surrounded with them, not to mention the health risks not being properly evaluated.

>> No.924173

>>924168
Haven't seen any aversive effect in short run, but it really helped me with short memory and anxiety, it may be placebo, but if it helps me, then why not?

>> No.924180
File: 275 KB, 902x814, 1386907078815.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924173
True I guess.

But I remember there was this one nootropic that people kept taking in large quantities and eventually it turned out you build a dependency on it and it wasn't all that good for you in the doses that people were taking for mental gains.

That kinda scared me off them tbqh, until they're researched more it seems quite a bit dangerous.

>> No.924187
File: 217 KB, 888x483, 6aae4-24fallacies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924180
It has a light addiction effect, but I think that coffee is even more addictive to me.

>> No.924196

>>924187
Well I just mean that caffeine(or whatever) has been researched and tested for decades... Its effects are well-documented and known.

You know what I mean? It's like comparing Dianabol to Superdrol.

Sure Superdrol allegedly has more beneficial effects and less undesirable side-effects but it's only a few years old and not all that well-researched in terms of liver damage and all that.

Whereas Dianabol has been used for like 50 years and its really well researched.

>> No.924204

I'm not forcing you to use it, it:s up to everyone..

Some are not afraid while others doubting.

>> No.924210

>>924187
I feel like tu quoque isn't actually a fallacy, If you can point out someone's hypocrisy in their opinion, that's valid.

Slippery slope is also not an inherent fallacy, but is commonly misused.

>> No.924215
File: 1010 KB, 2000x2210, 1438483339171.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924204
I know m8. Just discussing with you.

Anyway what do you think of >>924164

Looks pretty kewl if we can somehow use it to power our business ventures.

>> No.924221

>>924164
Uberman, Dymaxion and Everyman doesn't have a job it seems.

>> No.924225

>>924215

My sleep pattern is a bit odd, because i sleep aprox. 5-6hours on weekdays ant a lot on weekends. It is not healthiest thing but I live with it..
In my h.o. i think that monophasic or biphasic are what you should stick to..

>> No.924228

>>924221
Obviously

>> No.924229
File: 92 KB, 638x600, Wqb5h48.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924225
>>924221
>Uberman, Dymaxion and Everyman doesn't have a job it seems.

I suppose you could fit a couple naps if your job isn't absolute shit-tier(where they actually allow you some freedom and breaks).

What I don't get though is how all of them except monophasic and biphasic work though. How in the fuck am I suppose to take several naps per day?

Nigga when I'm awake I am hyped up on so much caffeine and shit that I have trouble even falling asleep after a 16 hour day sometimes. There is no way I'd be able to get my heart rate down enough to be able to fall asleep several times a day.

>> No.924242

>>924156
These bias demographics are so full of shit.

>> No.924266

>>924242
They're pretty accurate, it's true that those are common logical fallacies. What's wrong with it?

>> No.924294

>>924266
Yes maybe if you live in your parents basement

>> No.924295

>>924294
Do you even interact with people fam

>> No.924337

>>924294
>>924242
If you don't think things like confirmation bias are legitimate things people experience, it's probably because you're extremely susceptible to it yourself.

>> No.924638

>>924229
I did the uberman thing for about half a year, and you can't be on ANYTHING while you do it (or else you'll miss/overshoot your naps). Your basically feel kinda tired all the time, but you can still function cognitively well enough.

If you're on the ubercycle for long enough, those naps just come whether you wan't them to or not.

>> No.924886

>>924638
Interesting

But I'm wondering how harmful it is considering you're never really entering REM-sleep. Seems like it wouldn't be the best for your health.

>> No.924893

>>924145
Moda masterrace reporting

>> No.925104

>>924893
ayyy squaaaad

>> No.925111

>>924893
>>925104
How do I get my hands on some? Going through a doctor or should I get the legal version?

I also hear it's not great to take with caffeine?

>> No.925121

>>925111
Another nigga linked me up which doesn't have any in stock anymore but this looks reputable: https://www.modafinilcat.com/

people on the subreddit say it's good as well

>> No.925182

bump

>> No.925185

Does anyone use content by those lifestyle design/self-help gurus like that Tim Ferriss fellow?

>> No.925462

Bump tbfh

>> No.925535
File: 40 KB, 640x640, hdf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bumping thread,

This is good shit

>> No.925536

>>925462
Fuck off Scarborough bitch.

>> No.925538

>>924145
>Early Bird to Get the Worm
The early bird may get the worm......but the second mouse gets the cheese.

>> No.925569

>>925538
Nah the early bird usually gets both the worm and the cheese

>> No.925581

>>924294
You're confusing being aware of cognitive biases and fedora wearing autists who type like they're gilded age aristocrats and point out and name logical fallacies when they argue with feminists and Christians

>> No.925590

Who awake and grinding rn?

>> No.925634

>>924886
Nope, just a bunch of retards like
>>924893
>>925104
Trying to avoid something that humans have been doing since the beginning of our time, and which for some nebulous reason demands 33% of our entire lives.

Avoiding sleep/bandaging the issue of insomnia is absolutely the opposite of success, progress, and health.

>> No.925779

>>924168
I think I agree with you mate.

I've taken a fair amount of noopept and I've had a hard time knowing for sure how effective it is besides placebo. Wheras modafinil for example is defs not placebo but I don't really like the feeling after a few hours an usually get a headache before bed with it.

http://selfhacked.com/2013/07/17/why-i-dont-supplement-with-piracetam/

I found this article today which is why I'm posting. Basically there's a decent chance racetams could be damaging your brain so it's probs not worth taking them unless you are certain they are helping you.

Like it's not wise to take piracetam and stuff assuming it can't hurt you if you can't really feel benefits. Lethal dose and harmful dose are different things.

>> No.925790

>>924180
Was that phenibut? I keep seeing it on all sorts of supplement sites an am really surprised because when I first read reviews on it they were like horror stories. There were lots of reviews that said it was awesome, like being as happy and talkative as a drunk while also being smarter than normal, these sometimes mentioned tolerance from first use. Then there were others where they said they loved it, used more and more to overcome tolerance, but realised they were addicted too late and had withdrawals where they were suicidal while waiting for more to arrive.

Fuck that, what's the point if the effects wear off and you pay a price later. That's not the biz way. Better to compound those health gains investing with quality food than blowing your brain's capital on short term drug/"supplement" boosts.

>> No.925792

>>924145
Daily meditation would be number one on my list. I meditate by smoking weed currently but I'm moving towards just relaxing and breathing a couple of times a day for at least 15-20 minutes

>> No.926235

>>925792
Meditation seems hella meme-like. I don't really understand it.

But I can confirm that listening to audiobooks 30-60 mins before bed is God-tier. Learn new information, unwind before bed and obviously better than jumping off the computer "energized and ready to go" into bed. Probably helps with sleep quality and all that too.

>> No.926240

>>924145
Have fun with your steven.johnson.sydromeeee

>> No.926244

>>926240
Thank god I googled that on an empty stomach.

Source that shows that memefinil causes it?

>> No.926248

>>926244
I'm just joking. It's pretty rare but you could be the lucky one. Other medications are known to cuase it too including aspirin.

>> No.926334

>>926248
Fam if I had that I'd probably suicide tbfh.

Or maybe find some sort of volunteer position where they'd pay my living costs.

>> No.926601

>>925581
this smh tbh fam

>> No.926623

This thread looked promising when i clicked it, but its actually just DUDE DRUGS LMAO. Is that all these threads are about because if so im out

>> No.926626

The day they finally ban Modafinil is going to be a sad day for anybody in the financial industry, I suspect.

>> No.926969

>>924886
You do dip into REM sleep while you nap, but it's not enough. I did it for so long (knowing that it was terribly unhealthy) as my personal battle against sleep.

You have SO MUCH TIME when you're not spending it sleeping.

>> No.926973

>>925185

seconded. any 'new rich' among us here?

>> No.927121

>>926969
You may have time but isn't it better to have 4-6 quality hours of studying/work over 10-14 hours of mindless grinding?

That's kinda the issue I'm starting to get with stims. Sure I can stay awake for days straight but I feel as though my brain is getting permanent damage and working at 20% capacity.

>> No.927123

>>926235
Lot's of different ways to meditate, it's up to you to make it effective. But if you tried it and it didn't work you probably got impatient and didn't focus, which is the main part of it.

>> No.927125
File: 32 KB, 450x299, Dindu Nuffun Yoga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I once put money into medical pot and doubled my money and havent done stocks since. This might be stupid but is it ever a bad time to do stocks as long as you do your research and accept you are gambling?

>> No.927342

>>927121
So who here /heart problems from stimulants/ tbh?

>> No.928280

Bump

>> No.928433

>>924145
gj stealing from /fit/

>> No.928437

>>924242
You mom's full of shit

>> No.928438

>>928433
And /fit/ stole it from somewhere else fam.

>> No.928442

>>925121
I still can't decide if that subreddit is full of shills or not.

>> No.928445

>>928442
On /r/nootropics?

There is workers/owners of the different sources who answer questions/concerns if that's what you mean, but not really shills.

I'd be very cautious of taking unknown chemicals made in Indian tho, probably not the safest thing to do.

>> No.928449

>>924180
>>924187
Caffeine is addictive fam. The withdraw on stuff you get hooked on is rough, but once your through its not an issue.

>> No.928451
File: 314 KB, 2048x1536, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>daily meditation
>do not take Modafinil, see Tim Ferriss's reason
>take fish oil, athletic greens, grass-fee protein powder (whatever the fuck that even is)
>read Zero to One
>read Elon Musks biography
>take free STEM courses online from MIT, Harvard, Stanford, and Berkley via OpenCourseWare. Right now doing the entire CS degree from MIT. Inb4 recruiters don't take it seriously - actually tech companies love people who take initiative like this and can learn on their own (esp from schools like MIT/Ivy League, and not university of Phoenix). But real badasses don't deal with recruiters, we are our own boss
>research shopify, drop shipping, and ways to create e-commerce businesses that you only need to work on for 1 day a week
>while e-commerce site is keeping me afloat financially, take the MIT courses and read, explore my city (NYC) and visit vendors in different parts of the city, arrange informational interviews with badasses, networking interviews, fuck my girlfriend, sometimes hang out with friends, try to find James Altucher
>write 10 ideas per day - ideas on a specific subject. For example, "10 ways to market my company", 10 ways to improve my health, 10 ideas for a second e-commerce site to double my income, 10 ways to apply what I'm learning from MIT
>never watch the news unless you invest, otherwise it doesn't impact you and it just causes stress and distractions
>never vote, the businessmen control the politics
>befriend as many Jews as possible, learn from them, learn Yiddish phrases, but also secretly browse /pol/ regularly - I do both of these things

>> No.928452

>>926235
Your brain really isn't built for full-time production. I've tried it and it ends with me dreaming I'm at work. The empty-thoughts time clears out alot of clutter and makes you think of new ways to handle issues

>> No.928458

>>926235
Try the "sacred pause" - it's where you just kind of look around, stepping outside of yourself, focus on your breathing, accept everything around you with zero bias and zero judgement. Look up details online. It's great to do on walks, and it's way more practical than sitting with your eyes closed looking like a fucking serial killer

>> No.928459

>>928451
>browse /pol/ regularly
W h y?

Bunch of /r9k/-tier stormweenies over there.

>> No.928469

>>927125
There's a difference between gambling and an educated guess

>> No.928471

>>928438
>/fit/ stole a deadlifting edit from someone else
Naw homes

>> No.928475

>>928451
>athletic greens
lolwut?

>> No.928476

>>928459
>W h y?
Because something is always HAPPENING

>> No.928479

>>928471
They added it and a few other things I'm p sure.

Either way I was one of the O.G's posting in /SIG/ with the memeguy(forget his trip) and then when financebrah took over posting it every time it was deleted.

Good times, financebrah was hella chill but then all of a sudden /SIG/ threads kept getting deleted and none were up for months ;-;

>> No.928493

>>926235
Meditation is far from a meme.
It takes time and patience to learn, though.
But by then the practice is the effect in itself; once you're able to focus your mind on things you can do a lot with it.

The cessation of the turnings of thought (aka stopping your brain from perceiving or processing or creating information constantly) isn't something you can just decide to do, especially if you suck at not getting distracted by things, but if you meditate a lot, you learn to control the distractions in your head, and your focus on something can become clearer if you're able to cessate all thought except for what is in front of you (or of course, you can think of nothing at all, which I can only do for really short moments of time).

It's like trying to not listen to the kids who wont stop talking while you're trying to study in the library; you end up focusing more on trying to stop hearing them, and by the end you're sitting there angry and unable to focus, because of course you can't just consciously stop a conscious thought about something. You can only consciously think about stopping the thought, and hoping the thought goes away (which it does on its own eventually).
But practicing the art of forming a calm, focused mindset can keep you away from thinking about how you don't wanna think about those kids anymore, and you can focus your consciousness more easily onto what you need to be doing.
When you meditate you will become better at doing this, which no pill in the world can make you do. If you've ever taken adderall and ended up scrolling facebook all night while cleaning a fish tank and chatting up friends instead of studying, you know where I'm coming from when I say that medication itself can't force your eyes onto a textbook. It just rewards you more dopamine than you'd usually receive for doing it (it also rewards you for cleaning your fish tank, so you better hope you have the willpower to latch onto your work before the fish tank calls to you)

>> No.928501

>>924145
Also are those some d claws in your pic op

That's fuckin gold

>> No.928504

>>928501
And divine spiritshield fam

>> No.928507

>>928501
Aww son of a bitch I didn't even notice those

>> No.928510

>>928459
Mostly for comedy

>> No.928517

>>928510
The cuck/le dindu/Jew memes got really old, really fast.

At least it somewhat confines those posters tho

>> No.928518

>>928493
This post obviously makes sense to me but what I'm having trouble with is "entering the state of meditation". It seems like some meme where you sit cross-legged and hum with your fingers in an odd fashion.

>> No.928562

>>928518
My first experience with this stuff was in this "body mind and spirit" class back in HS. Every day before class started we had to take 15 seconds to "clear your mind" where you sat in your seat staring blankly at whatever, just attempting to not think of anything at all. Not about how many more seconds you had, not about where your eyes were looking, not about nothin.
Our teacher told us to try just doing it randomly every day and that eventually we'd get better at turning our thoughts to a standstill or at least filtering them out better.
I'd do it sometimes and after a few months I was like, "hey, I can actually spend 10 seconds of my life with a relatively blank mental slate" and it was pretty cool. No crossed legs or nothing.

In order to avoid college GER classes on Puerto Rican ghetto studies/Asian poverty general/African-American poetry/etc I took a few religion courses from cultures across the globe that were all really cool; it was all practical philosophical stuff, no dry review of doctrines or anything. Even a militant atheist would've come out of those classes happy they took it.

Course shilling aside, my Asian religion courses went deeper into the philosophies behind everything surrounding classic eastern meditation, so I can recommend reading stuff like the patanjali's yoga sutras and some other books (cba to recall atm) that help explain the contexts surrounding the weird meme-like yogi mannerisms.

It's all useful to read though it looks like blind religious shitposting without commentary or someone to explain it deeper, so looking up meditation from other sources without reading eastern mysticism is fine too.
There's not much of a need to position your fingers and hum "om" unless you're trying to transcend your mortal body or some shit (that stuff goes off onto the spiritual far end of meditating which we don't care about here)

More practical (and nonreligious) meditation stuffs is all over the Internet though. It's useful

>> No.928564

>>928562
-if you just wanna learn how to calm yourself down or focus better or apparently help with your memory during a test (there was this study that supported the idea that a certain 10 minute meditative rest before a test enhances some whatever waves in your brain that helps you recall stuff you studied better, I'll look for it when I have the time. Our TA used to have us sit in the recitation room 10 mins before the bio lecture exams and he'd put on a generic "you're sitting in a field" meditative speech from YouTube and we'd close our eyes and sit there till it was over)

>> No.928569

>>928564
Cool I'll check it out I guess.

>> No.929175

>>924145
Bump tbqh

>> No.929301

>>928451

What do you do with shopify that keeps you financially stable?

>> No.929512
File: 13 KB, 633x758, Wojak.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>927121
Will sleeping like an Ubermensch ruin my gains as a /fit/izen?

>> No.929519

>>929512
Most likely.

Do either monophasic or bi phasic

>> No.929643
File: 53 KB, 594x576, lel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lel

>> No.929925

>>929643
100 100

>> No.930011

>>929925
Cuck

>> No.930054
File: 1.22 MB, 1484x998, 1330640518066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Read and apply GTD - by David Allen

>> No.930060

>>928445
modafinilcat has a subreddit aswell full of positive comments from new accounts, so either they are making the accounts and shilling or it's people who had a good experience signing up for reddit just to comment. It's hard to tell.

>> No.930068

>>928517
/pol/ is weirdly fascinating in that the racism and satire from dozens of different countries becomes so blended that you'll have something like a turk calling an Iranian a jew which leads to taking nationalism and bigotry to logical extremes and beyond.

>> No.930091

>>930060
Oh I didn't know. Probably shills then but it's not a scam or anything tho

>> No.930125

>>925581
honestly, if someone points out a logical fallacy, or claim "ohh that's just survivorship bias, you're totally wrong," they're missing the point. Knowledge of cognitive biases aid in critical thought. Pointing out fallacies as an argumentation tactic is infantile. If someone actually understands what they're talking about when they say "confirmation bias lolz", they would word their questions accordingly, in a better attempt to understand what's going on. As soon as someone claims a bias as an argumentation tactic I write them off, their mind is just as closed off as the person they're arguing against.

>> No.930147

>>930054
>Read and apply GTD - by David Allen

truuuuu. both the pic and the book on point tbqh fam

>> No.930255

>>926235
Meme-teir might not be the best word, I mean yeah, it's been a very persistant meme throughout human history, but you seem to be referring to how a lot of people are talking about it now. Which is really a shame, since a lot of people are going to dip their toes, not put in enough time for any benefit, then there'll be a backlash.

I started meditating pretty young and I'm definitely better for it. self control, focus, being able to shift focus to where I want it, being better able to deal with setbacks, not tiring as quickly... But you're right in one respect, it's not the quick fix it's currently being sold as.

>> No.930321

>>930255
did u reach a Buddhist temple as a child?

>> No.930334

can i do meditation multiple times per day to get gains faster?

right now i do 20 minutes of mindfulness, just focusing on my breathing. or at least trying to, my mind wanders a lot

>> No.930451

>>928459
/pol/ is awesome faggit

>> No.930460

>>930451
>>930451
>open /pol/ catalog right now
>first 5 threads:
>"how does this make u feel Americans?"
>"I'm having a debate tomorrow on why casual clothes blahblahblah"
>>he dindu nuffin memee
>"daily Indian hate general"
>"if whites are master race why do they start losing hair in their 20s"

Nice subreddit tbqh.

>> No.930615

>>930460
>tbqh
smh tbh fam

>> No.930623
File: 47 KB, 423x420, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP is definetly that same faggot that made the canadian IVEY universities thread and bragging how queens was the best. I can sniff out the Scarborough curry from here.

>> No.930806

>>924638

Uberman seems like it would be shit because you literally can't do anything that takes longer than 4 hours at one time

>> No.930894

>>930060
>>930091
>decide to buy some modafinil after seeing this thread and reading up on it
>only two legit looking websites only accept credit card or bitcoin
>don't have a credit card
>sign up for coinbase to buy bitcoin
>have to wait 3-4 days to transfer money to them

I just wanted to focus on work ;_;
>

>> No.930948

>>930060
I ordered from Modafinilcat about 5 days ago..

It's legit, the customer service is ridiculously good as well. I'd say they use their product, its scary good service. I should have my shipment this week but they email me tracking updates every 8-12 hours.

>> No.930978

>>930894
How do you not have a memayer?

Fam u need to step ur game up

>> No.931039

>>930623
>OP is definetly that same faggot that made the canadian IVEY universities thread and bragging how queens was the best. I can sniff out the Scarborough curry from here.

Mad as fuck pussy white boy, why yo women love dat Indian dick fam(family)?

I bet u studying sociology while my Punjab gang be computer engineers, accountants and scientists UFM?

>> No.931049
File: 11 KB, 274x290, 1437703913975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why is this board so rude
Between /b/ and /pol/ level of rude

>> No.931076

>>931049
This is a board of neets and underage

>> No.931094

Bumpppp

>> No.931118

>>931049
Goota be thick skin to make it big, sonny.

>> No.931123

heres what im up to

1. Wake up at 4:30, get all of my work done before anyone else gets in the damn office. Everyone thinks I'm superhuman at the office.
2. Tried modafinil. Worked amazingly for 3 weeks then the effect tapered off dramatically. Didn't seem to build any dependence though as I stopped cold turkey and felt fine. Not gonna buy again
3. Daily 10 minute mediation. Some days it definitely works, other days I just can't seem to get it right. When It works I swear I get this weird tingling in my head, and a nice calm energy for the next hour or two.
4. Supplements - Vitamin D, Methyl B-12, Methyl Folate, Kelp for Iodine. Occasional Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium or Iron, only if my diet has been deficient in them.
5. Tried bulletproof coffee (butter coffee). For me, the effect is identical to normal coffee, but I don't get hungry until lunch time. Which is good because I don't like eating breakfast. But the stomach discomfort that drinking fucking butter causes me is honestly not worth it.
6. Experimenting with GTD. I like it so far

Currently experimenting with tapering off on caffeine, I've read quite a lot of studies about the vasoconstriction effect it has on the brain, which sounds like thats pretty bad if your goal is increasing cognitive performance.

Also researching ways to become self employed or work from. I'd honestly take a paycut if it came to that. Spending 8-10 hours at the office is just such a colossal waste of time. wagecuckery is not for me

>> No.931162 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 220x138, GTDcanonical.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>931123
squad shit tbh family.

>> No.931165
File: 77 KB, 1440x900, GTDcanonical.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>931123
squad shit tbh family

>> No.931195
File: 360 KB, 1354x870, meme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>930451
>/pol/ is awesome faggit

>> No.931208

>>931039
topkek

>> No.931280
File: 91 KB, 800x1647, memebolone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who /steroid/ here?

>> No.931304

>>924242

Hmm looks like an ostrich effect to me.

>> No.931698

>>931280
Who???

>> No.931712

>>925111
>>925121
>>928442
>>930060
>>930091
>>930948

I've ordered from modafinilcat twice. The subreddit probably is just a bunch of shills, but I recieved what I ordered in a timely manner.

>> No.931801
File: 99 KB, 662x471, 1405216710930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.931952
File: 799 KB, 2560x1440, 1425168439593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.932246

Wtf why did this gay ass thread die

>> No.932372

tbqh

>> No.932409

>>931123
I like it man. I have never tried that mods drug thing and don't think I ever will dabble in that stuff, I like to be healthy and not do things for short term gains.

I don't know how you wake up so early though. I wake up at 7:30, so even though I am not the first person in, it makes it easier to leave early if others are already gone.

Bulletproof coffee sounds really scammy but I like the idea of the Tibetan butter tea alone.

I know caffeine isn't great but honestly I am so used to at least having a cup a day. Now at work I will literally sip on coffee or green tea all day. Just a habit but I try to not drink too dark and concentrated so that my caffeine levels stay low.

Never heard of GTD.

I actually like my work and what I do, I just want to be independent so that I don't NEED my job. Also would like a more flexible schedule as I get older.

>> No.932453

>>932409
ay fam that tibetan butter coffee sounds pretty great right about now

>Never heard of GTD
look here, >>931165

>> No.932990

Bump tbqh

>> No.933319

>>931952
I love this chart anon, Thanks!

>> No.933324

>>933319
You're welcome fam.

I got more and i really wish this thread didn't die. I'm posting dank shit but i guess people rather post about marijuana and memes

>> No.933336

>>933324
I have infographics but.. they are all from /out/

I can post them if u want.

>> No.933340
File: 487 KB, 1000x1600, KI2gCfH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>933336
sure fam

>> No.933343
File: 1.43 MB, 896x1280, 1421436199722.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.933344
File: 363 KB, 900x2793, 1421725811932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.933345
File: 225 KB, 536x894, 1421735792390.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.933354

More? or am I just posting strange graphics in /biz/?

>> No.933357

>>933354
pretty kewl i guess but i guess thread is le dead

No one else posting plus I wanted to keep it in on topic about concentration/getting work done

>> No.933358

>>933357
Yeah, that is what I figured.

I have lots more but I didn't want to derail too much. I just wanted to contriboot

>> No.933400

bump for someone to find this and get something from it

>> No.933428

>>931952
This is my desktop now. I have adhd and an adderall script but I still somehow avoid concentrating on what's important. Thanks.

>> No.933452

>>933428
ur welcome fam

Too big for normal monitor and especially laptop resolutions tho. And if you scale it down becomes illegible...

>> No.933596

Here are some general productivity/life tips.

-Purchase Adrafinil instead of Modafinil... it's like 1/4 the price, it's legal, it's way easier to get (especially in Canada) and works just as well.

-Make an effort to sleep 7-8 hours a night... Generally this is the sweet spot for most of the population. Don't try to be a hero and sleep less. If for some reason you won't/did get a full night sleep you can occasionally supplement by taking a 20 minute or 90 minute nap. The ROI of a good night sleep is well worth the time investment.

-Torrent p90x3 Cold Start, and do that shit every morning before breakfast (or after having a bulletproof coffee)... It's a 10 min total body warm up. Makes you feel ready for anything.

-Write down your goals every morning (ideally on paper)... I got this one from The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone. Once you start writing you get into a flow, and you'll naturally start thinking of new goals, how your goals connect, and how to achieve your goals. Very motivating.

-Download Asana on your phone, and set it as your computer's home page... I find this is the best app to use with GTD. Write any upcoming tasks on it.

-listen to audio books when you do mindless work. (driving, cleaning, ect.), also 2x or 1.5x the playback speed.

-Write your Todo's for the day on a little cue card. Fold it up, and put it in your pocket/wallet... I used to use a TODO app on my phone, but I find having a physical cue card works better.

-Preparing your meals in advance (meal preping)... This will save you so much time, while freeing up the mental energy of having to decide what to eat, and as a bonus you'll eat healthier food + loose weight.

-Torrent the book Body By Science by Doug McGuff... It has a solid plan for building muscle by only spending 15 minutes in the gym once a week. This plus p90x cold start + occasional physical activities with friends will allow you to be in great shape, and also feel great which will help with productivity.

>> No.933919

>>933596
some of those are memes but still p good thanks

>> No.934055

Got my modifinil two days ago from modifinilcat (8 days early).

Took 100mg to start, didn't feel shit all day.
Took 200mg today, didn't feel shit and slept 2hrs after taking it.
Might try 300mg tomorrow

I know increasing dosage doesn't really help past a certain point, any suggestions?

>> No.934064

>>934055
Systematic reviews and large studies tend to show little or no benefit to the meme that is nootropics. I would love to see a reputable study that proves any benefit. Apparently the military used to use them but I can't find any sources on that either.
>>933452
Works fine for me
>>933596
>gtd
Getting things done?

>> No.934078

>>924145
Where to get modafinil in EU?

>> No.934091

>>934064
>Systematic reviews and large studies tend to show little or no benefit to the meme that is nootropics

Depends what it is. Yes i agree some(more like most) are memes with little to no solid evidence supporting their benefits, but some are legitimate and prescribed to people in other countries. A whole bunch of nootropics are prescribed for use in Russia for example.

>> No.934266

Bumpo fam

>> No.934346

>>933596
Some useful stuff here for me, especially the p90x3 and the workout book will be nice additions.
Thanks for sharing!

>> No.934944

I believe in taking care of myself,

in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine.

ln the morning, if my face is a little pufffy,

I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches.

I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deeppore cleanser lotion.

In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser.

Then a honey-almond bodyscrub.

And on the face, an exfoliating gelscrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facialmasque,

which lleave on forten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol,

because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.

Then moisturizer,

then an anti-aging eye balm,

followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>> No.935026

>>934944
thank you mr.bateman

>> No.935486

Who /8 hours of sleep + 1-2 hrs nap per day/ here tbh family?

>> No.935974

Smdh fam

>> No.936191

Would I be safe to buy from modafinilcat in the US without having a prescription?

>> No.936510

>>936191
yes fam

>> No.936578

>>934944
>third line in

thank you mr bateman for showing me how not to live

>> No.936594

>>935486
this tbh fam

>> No.936611

>>931280
Aaaw yiss, test makes you feel unstoppable and get things done

>> No.936618

Feels good not having to pump my body full of drugs to achieve motivation. You fags will never truly make it.

>> No.936619

>>931280
>doing tren

dyel faggot

>> No.936759

>>936619
will modafinil help make me feel normal?

>> No.936895

>>936619
Lol pussy ass "natural lifter" detected

How's that pathetic physique and under 225 bench press going?

Stay weak and with a poor physique

>> No.936919

>>936895
>tfw benching 225lbs has no real world application and the steroids will shrink your balls and cause hair loss

Enjoy fam.

>> No.936934

>>936919
>TFW no hair loss because steroids can only speed it up if you're genetically predisposed to it and I'm not

Your balls will return to normal size after stopping.
Stay weak and stay looking like shit.

>> No.937376

Good thread fam. I like the infographics tbh fam

>> No.937394

>>936934
A high school student in my town had a massive heart attack from steroid use. His life is over and he can never again walk at more than a brisk pace without putting himself at risk. I know /fraud/ would have you believe they're not dangerous but there is overwhelming evidence proving that they are. Be very careful man.

>> No.937404

>>937394
>highschool student
>not 20+
>no other information
>unknown his previous health, unknown drug/smoking usage, unknown if he did cardio, unknown what dosage or compound taken

It's really not harmful if done responsibly. People live sedentary lives and drink/smoke/use drugs all the time and it's normal but using steroids and being healthy will give people heart attacks?

>> No.937700

>>937404
This tbh

>> No.937712

>>930806

4 hours is the average amount of time that most people can focus on one task.

That said, it's a lot harder to focus on any task when you just woke up, which is one of the many reasons that Ubercycle is shit.

>> No.937713

>>931049

Because it's full of assholes who value getting rich over everything else. And trolls. Probably mostly trolls.

>> No.937722

>>931049
>>937713
Everyone is an asshole though fam.

Every person is out to help themselves and will take advantage of someone they perceive as weaker at the end of the day. Sure they'll be nice to your face but when they have the opportunity they'll do it.

>> No.937789
File: 74 KB, 880x960, Palpatine03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924145
Did you start lower then progressively went up to 400 mg ? Because that's a pretty big amount.

>mfw my moda is going be delivered tomorrow

>> No.937796

>>934055
Maybe you got a shit batch. Try again and if it stills does not work you can contact them about that I think.

>> No.938482

>>937789
Yes start small(maybe under 200mg if you have low tolerance).

Shouldn't take much at all until you start needing to double the dose to feel it

>> No.938488

That's not a healthy lifestyle. It's not even beneficial to your work and your projects.

>> No.938490

>>924145
>Who /Early Bird to Get the Worm/ here?
The early bird may get the worm ........ but the second mouse gets the cheese.

>> No.938964

>>924164
any studies on long term effects of these sleeping cycles? I like the idea of 2 hours sleep per day...

>> No.938979

>>938490
This was already said you uncreative cuck

>> No.938984

what drug will get me thru college?
Adderall? Vyvanse?

>> No.939608

>>938488
>That's not a healthy lifestyle. It's not even beneficial to your work and your projects.

It's not that unhealthy.

Some people need performance enhancing drugs and anything they can use to succeed... Makes it easier to stand out when we're not as gifted as you.

>> No.939655

>>938984
I had to stop taking adderall as it was making me go insane with constant paranoia, I thought women everywhere hated me because I was short and that people were going to out me a s a junkie. I was also horny all of the time and kept hitting on co-workers.

It did help me get a lot of work done, I was doing 60 hour work weeks and I lost some weight (that I have gained back since).

>> No.939657

>>939655
>I thought women everywhere hated me because I was short
>thinks it's an adderall induced paranoia
Oh sweet child

>> No.939663

>>939657
Le fit memay

No one cares about height fam

>> No.939671

I take modafinil, I didnt believe the hype at all but said fuck it and ordered it. 200mg in the morning, 200mg around 1 or 2. I also work fucked up hours. Been taking it about 5 months and it still works fine for me.

Helped me actually sit down and focus on learning Python.

>> No.939674

>>939671
Fam I'm about to fucking order test-e

Is there even any downsides? Because testosterone seems like the perfect thing to get me ready to go

>> No.939734

>>939674
Go to /fit/ and get decent info. Not that it's gonna help you financially, it'll make you more risk taking if anything. Faster recovery, constant hornyness and aggressiveness and faster muscle building won't help you much with business, unless you are a fitness trainer.

>> No.939793

>>939734
Id change but yeah ik, I've done a lot of research and I was just planning on starting a test cycle after lifting for a bit longer but am considering jumping the gun...

>> No.940003

Who /literally retarded/ here?

Fam I got like 90 IQ seriously. I couldn't even make sense of Algebra II on khanacademy... Should I just suicide?

>> No.940022

>>939734
Tell him about the breasts he'll form

>> No.940025

>>940022
>what is aromatase inhibitor and anti-estrogens

Tbh fam

>> No.940036

>>939793
It has its pluses and minuses. Read up well before you start.

>>940022
Contrary to the popular belief, it's not test that causes breasts to form, what happens is that natural test production lowers, which causes hormonal imbalance in your body to occur when you stop using. Luckily, the prevention is simple:
>>940025

>> No.940045

>>940036
I've done hundreds of hours of chilling in /roids gen/, id keeps changing but my post was also >>940025

Basically Ive come to the conclusion that 500mg test-e is the golden middle of performance/price/effort.

Pros:
>cheap
>very easy to buy, lots of pharma sources
>good gains compared to natty
>simple compound, easy to manage sides
>minimal effort/things to watch for vs a huge ass stack
>ONLY pinning twice a week
>minimal health risks

Cons:
>not such good gains, doesn't differentiate much from natural lifting

Seems like a nobrainer tbh

>> No.940055

>>924164
I'd love to see the long term effects of 90min nap Biphasic - i could dig doing that

>> No.940229

>>938287
>tfw just realized the OP had d claws and spirit shields

I miss RS

>> No.940413

>>940055
Try it out fam.

Be our guinea pig :+)

>> No.940418

>>940229
I dont.

All that time wasted I'll never get back... I could have learned so many useful skills and made money instead of playing a dumb ass shit game

>> No.940438
File: 45 KB, 50x28, ants.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>924187

>> No.940464

>>940418
Playing rs taught me how not to be gullible when I was young, and about basic buyibg/selling. Lessons I might not have learned otherwise when I was 10.

>> No.940469

>>940464
Fam you don't need to spend 1000's of hours in your childhood to learn that.

With all that time you could've really done productive things.

>> No.940585
File: 113 KB, 599x443, tbhhh fam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

who /part of this fam/ tbh?

If u aint pinning ur ass why is u even alive tbh?

>> No.940713

>>937394
Its like you deliberately ignore facts that don't suit your narrative. Even steroid users say: Steroids are dangerous when used recklessly or without care. If they weren't illegal, there'd be less retards like your high school athlete out there getting fucked up because there'd be actual medical advice and pharmaceutical quality gear. The kid you describe evidently was too young to use gear, and in all likelyhood did it very irresponsibly, as a lot of kids who get on gear do.

I don't even do steroids, have very little interest in doing them, but people like you frustrate me. Stigmatise something that you don't understand and have done no research in to because of some kind of pop culture meme.

>> No.940743

>>940713
This.

"Kid had heartattack from roids, the end" is silly.

It has none of the important facts, and since it was a highschool kid we can assume he was a bit of a "troublemaker" and likely smoked, used recreational drugs or at least used steroids irresponsibly.

>> No.940746

>>940585
>implying level 99 mining isn't productive

>> No.940755

>>940746
>Not just botting on runescape

lmaoooo fam u r one dumb goy

>tfw got 15mil hunter exp and almost 95 ranged and 94 strength in my sleep

too bad got le banned

>> No.940762

>>940743
>>940713
There isn't a point in arguing, and honestly I wish roids were legal because I've been lifting for 3 years and probably look like total shit compared to you guys after your first blast. But the fact of the matter is that they ARE dangerous and are very easily, and commonly, abused. Legalization wouldn't solve this problem in any way. You may have done 1000 hours of research but most people won't.

The anecdote I used is much more applicable to an average person than you talking about professionals using roids after years of research.

>> No.940779
File: 41 KB, 600x450, peterubish.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>940762
So who's responsibility is that?

Yes steroids are serious things, for ADULTS who do their research.

I just find it incredibly hypocritical how McDonald's, smoking and alcohol is legal and socially acceptable but wanting to get big and strong is horrible and forbidden.

The average adult lives easily a 10x more harmful lifestyle than an average steroid user.

>> No.940815

>>940746
ill fucking pk u tbh fam

>> No.940842

>>940779
Kill yourself if you seriously want to look like that.
It looks ridiculous as fuck, especially on a manlet like in your pic.

>> No.940847

>>940842
>manlet
Pete Rubish is like 6ft something

>> No.940856
File: 99 KB, 522x464, 1381265807670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>940842
>manlet

Literally one of the strongest people of his weight classes

>415lb paused bench for 2 reps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f702IRI1Zl8

>800lb beltless dl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXib35xsvtY

>i-i-i i dont want to look like that!
dont worry you will never come close fam

>> No.940864

>>940779

> big and strong
> deformed freak

Pick one and only one.

>> No.940866
File: 45 KB, 720x1280, 1381963296518.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>940864
>> deformed freak

How is he deformed?

Post your current body you stupid cuck

>> No.940884
File: 17 KB, 426x240, serveimage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>940866
>fam
>tbh
>lmao
>goy
>le
>literally
>cuck

just stop posting. It's impossible for a human to look like that without roiding.
We aren't supposed to have that much muscle mass and you won't find these shoulders in any anatomy book.
Thats why most people will think of that guy as a deformed freak.

>> No.940888

>>940884
>It's impossible for a human to look like that without roiding.

Wow you're one smart cookie!

>We aren't supposed to have that much muscle mass and you won't find these shoulders in any anatomy book

Doesn't mean it isn't an improvement though. Should he look more like fat cucks walking around with C cup breasts and a beer belly?

>> No.940895

>>940888
>Should he look more like fat cucks walking around with C cup breasts and a beer belly?
Nice strawman. I never said that. Theres just no point in arguing with you people.
Your body perception is so warped that you make a 14 year old anorexic girl look rational.

>> No.940896

>>940895
You're talking shit about a body 99% of men would want.

Stay weak and looking like shit

>> No.940905

>>940896
99% of men want to look reasonably fit and healthy (not the type of healthy where you drop dead at 22)
Almost nobody wants to look like a roiding bald meathead.

>> No.940912

>>940905
>99% of men want to look reasonably fit and healthy

Ask anyone at the gym if they want to look like him, they will say yes.

>(not the type of healthy where you drop dead at 22)
>He thinks people actually die from steroids

lmao you are one retarded faggot fam

>> No.941669

>>940905
Dumb ass pussy estrogen-filled cuckold tbfh

>> No.941906
File: 56 KB, 440x808, 1379615406242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>940856

>> No.941909

>>924153
what are the steps you are taking?

Tbh in my mind stock market isn't for normal fags just for jews but then again my cousin has made a fortune through the stock market.

>> No.941911

>>940912
>>941906
tbh fam i'd rather die at 22 and happy with my life than work hard every day to try and maintain muscle mass like that

>> No.941914
File: 100 KB, 480x640, 1383696699003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>941909
>Tbh in my mind stock market isn't for normal fags just for jews but then again my cousin has made a fortune through the stock market.

What the fuck does that even mean? The only real benefit of being Jewish is connections and networking, and le stock meme doesn't involve that

>> No.941918

>>933919
>>933596

>15 minutes in the gym once a week

yeah that is retarded

>> No.941921

>>940003

Have a career focused on people

>> No.941929
File: 73 KB, 720x960, 1392066661015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>941921
>falling for the social interaction based job meme

>> No.942053
File: 40 KB, 351x430, 1379910146362.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942151
File: 39 KB, 405x720, 1381164130797.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942172

>>930894
>>930060
>>930948
>>930091
>>931712

you can get adrafinil easier in most countries if you cant get modfinil.

adrafinil is a prodrug of modafinil (turn into modfinil in the body) however 2 differences

1. slower to metabolise means slower hit
2. some (stupidly performed and bais tests show heavier liver toxicity)

I do wanna state that this drug wont make you concentrate nor will it hype you up to do things, rather it prevents you from sleeping in low doses and in high doses prevents you from feeling sleepy. Its why you should stack it with some racettams or a light stimulant.

>> No.942484
File: 583 KB, 682x689, 1379911525799.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.942863
File: 81 KB, 759x508, 1438602335967.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>929643
cuck/10

>> No.942885

>>931049
shut the fuck up fuccboi

>> No.943028
File: 34 KB, 400x400, AngryBirds3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bumping this gay thread hoping someone drops something useful

>> No.943477

Bump. Was good thread til cuckposters destroyed it

>> No.943511

Lol gg kek meme tbqh

>> No.943573
File: 46 KB, 358x348, Thugnificent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a question, generally related to self-control.

I checked yesterday and have about 25k liquid. How do I resist the temptation to spend it on anything? There's nothing I particularly want, but it just seems like a lot to have just sitting around. I already have a good amount in investments.

>> No.943576

>>943573
If you really can't control yourself, take a bit of cash out and spend that. You won't be spending much, and you'd have gotten your kicks.

>> No.943805

was a good thread until roid raging faggots ruined it