[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 1150x800, 1_qg8tcE5wdv-rr_RhxN9KOw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9203393 No.9203393 [Reply] [Original]

https://medium.com/@philipos.likos/why-im-going-almost-all-in-on-ambrosus-7f7fc41b13b6

>> No.9203406

>why-im-going-almost-all-in-on-ambrosus

clearly this guy hasn't heard of Origami yet

>> No.9203410
File: 216 KB, 761x900, 5c5524f1-07ba-4aed-90f6-21751f5e741d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9203393
>https://medium.com/@philipos.likos/why-im-going-almost-all-in-on-ambrosus-7f7fc41b13b6

Ready?

Invest in Ambrosus.

I mean, you probably already got that that was the advice from the title up there, but the build up was still pretty decent, wasn’t it?

Why Ambrosus?
Thanks for asking.

For those who don’t know, Ambrosus is a Swiss blockchain startup whose technology uses smart contracts to track the supply chain of foods and medicines, ratifying the integrity of the product to the user at every stage of the supply chain.

The future-view is to enable autonomous supply chains, and to improve the efficiency and transparency of distribution processes.

Sounds like a nice idea, doesn’t it? But let’s break that down a bit to see why I think Ambrosus is more than just a cute concept.

The technology
I’ll try to be brief here whilst attempting to get all the technical details correct, so bear with me for a minute.

Ambrosus is an end-to-end system including both hardware and software.

The software layer of the Ambrosus protocol creates smart contracts and is built on the Ethereum blockchain and the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS). These contracts are used to store important information such as temperature, origin and content on products at all stages of the supply chain.

Buyers and sellers can execute terms of agreement by comparing the Measurements Smart Contract to the Requirements Smart Contract, autonomously verifying that the products meet expected standards. Payments can then be automatically settled on the blockchain if contract requirements are met.

This information is immutable and able to be authenticated and viewable by any one at any time, meaning that buyers, from primary sourcing to end-sale, can be sure of the quality, origin and ethicality of their products.

>> No.9203454
File: 80 KB, 989x585, photo_2018-05-02_10-44-09 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AMB TA