[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 626 KB, 1539x2183, SAINT SERGEY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9199465 No.9199465 [Reply] [Original]

In for the long-haul of more than 650K Chainlink.

The chart on Chainlink is marvelous on the MACD and RSI.

Ropsten test-net out

High volume of accumulation signalling stakeholders are acquiring the token.

This will either make for tremendous generational wealth for myself, family, loved ones, and extended network.

Or, it could be an expensive lesson.

With the technicals and fundamentals on Chainlink and the Smart Contract platform, this token may be leveraged to provide systemic service offerings (think at the nation-state level).

It really cannot be this fucking easy guys. Can you imagine that I am actually pinching myself that I have the capital and the network to evaluate this technology and gobble up a coin that has transformative potential for the way we live and work in the world. Oh my God.

I mean that in every sense of the word. There may be no other option but to give back to the world and improve the lives of those less fortunate.

No LARP, I'm in awe of being at the right time and knowing that others did not have the timing or resources at their disposal. For that I will forever be grateful.

We're on our way gents, we're on our way.

Improve the lives of those around you with the transformative amounts of money you will make. Only brainlets splurges their money permanently on hookers and cocaine. Sure, that's ok in the immediate short-term.

To make a real legacy, you fuckers must grow some balls and improve lives like a fucking boss and doing it on your terms.

Yes you are going to make it. But to make it make it, create a legacy. Good luck to your future endeavors and make us fellow Link Marines proud.

600,000+ Link Reporting In.

>> No.9199543

>>9199465
>Ropsten test-net out
not yet
they've only just made the faucet. the actual oracle implementation gets released within the week

>> No.9199556

>>9199543
Let's not quibble over a few days. We are to make it long-term. Oh boy, will we make it.

>> No.9199567

don't read reddit spacing

>> No.9199606
File: 647 KB, 1300x1500, link delphi2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9199465
BvVYBQ

“The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are.”
― C.S. Lewis

>> No.9199611

Are we oversold right now? I'm debating whether to buy now or wait.

>> No.9199622

>erc20 token

>> No.9199630

>>9199567
>don't read
fixed that for you

>> No.9199633
File: 744 KB, 1020x1020, 988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9199465
respek

>> No.9199644

>>9199622

If you want a mind-fuck and rabbit hole similar to that of Bitcoin, research and probe into Chainlink.

>> No.9199669

>>9199611
Loading up in preparation for the sparks to fly. If you were watching on Binance, I was the one who recently acquired a few additional hundred thousand of link.

>> No.9199684

>>9199567
read and absorb knowledge, dipshit.

>> No.9199930

>>9199465
I have to say anon, I truly wish I had a stack of similar size. While I'm only a captain (~28k) I see this as an opportunity to not only provide for the future of my family for generations to come, but also to spark change in this lifetime. I've already committed in my soul to tithe 1/3 of my ultimate gains, be it directly to a church or to institutions that will further traditional Western values. I might not make it like you will... I have a wife and two kids, medical bills, mortgage, car payment, insurance, utilities, and on and on. I am the embodiment of the American dream lost. I am the vanishing middle class. I know firsthand what is at stake right now in this timeline, and I hope/think that other anons do here as well. This is a chance for us to do some good for mankind. We are all going to make it. I still can't hardly believe it myself, but it's true.

>> No.9199941

>>9199930
fucking fuck i keep forgetting to delet that damn trip from a previous shitpost fuck me.

>> No.9200304

100k stack

Get $9k wired to my bank account tomorrow from selling company RSUs

Been waiting for this money since aptil 20th

Still have to wire it into gemini after it arrives

Stop going up FUCK FUCK FUCK