[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 442 KB, 1632x1224, 1436048031910.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
918149 No.918149 [Reply] [Original]

How do you guys do it?

I just switched from a worker in the field to a desk job at my company, and I just fucking hate it.

I feel more exhausted day after day than I ever did physically exerting myself, I hate waking up realizing I have to sit at a desk for 8 hours, and generally feel numb and bored out of my mind.

Does it ever change?

>> No.918154

buy a deskbike

>> No.918261

>>918149
Take some snack break. That, and load up on stimulants.

>> No.918267

either

a) suck up and do your job like an obedient wageslave
b) find a job you like
c) kill yourself

Its really that simple OP.

>> No.918274

Take your lunch break outside and go for a walk in the middle of your day.

Get a desk bike, and an office plant. Listen to music (headphones), I have a dual monitor rolling ultra HD screen savers that move simply for my sanity. (I dont have to use it for work stuff often.)

Also i doodle and fiddle with shit during the off times.

My work day flies by.

Also remember to incorperate stretch breaks

>> No.918280

Find a hot coworker to flirt with. I did and we occasionally sneak away and fuck. She's nothing special, like a 6/10 but pussy is pussy

>> No.918284

You just have to sit at your desk and look busy. I use my second monitor for movies.

>> No.918390
File: 1.56 MB, 231x239, 2812648224d412ffbe2c9a.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Be glad you have a well paying job and not doing hard labor all day, dumb-dumb.

>> No.918402

Wage slave here.

Get into the office early, if you have control over this, this one kind of sucks ass but it makes the day go by way faster. I usually get all of my work done in the first 2 or 3 hours when the office is quiet. Then I just fuck around the rest of the day. The downside to this is you end up leaving the office earlier than everyone else, which kind of looks bad, even though you are putting in a full work day.

Also take regular stretch breaks and walks. Sitting all day will inevitably fuck up your back.

Also I like to listen to rainymood in my headphones when I work. Not sure if this is because I'm borderline autistic or if it actually helps, but I think it makes time go by faster.

>> No.918497

>>918149
i mean it seems like you work to live instead of living to work.

In that case, you should change your attitude and stop being a fagit