[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 209x241, link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9137812 No.9137812 [Reply] [Original]

the review was writtenby tom gonser, and he explains what are smart contracts, racles what is decentralization, I think he dd a very good job explaining the whole thing, to those who do not have the technical background to understand the white paper.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sxsw-2018-panel-recap-smart-contracts-we-getting-rid-lawyers-gonser

>> No.9137877
File: 41 KB, 1107x430, Mobi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

for linklets

>Mobius’ Patent Pending Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol reduces the Blockchain Oracle Problem into an oracle-arbiter consensus & coordination protocol. Our Proof of Stake Oracle Protocol is designed using a tiered federated byzantine agreement system that minimize trust and allows for the coordination of chains of events (data transfers) between multiple parties unlike current solutions which are akin to internet certification authorities and only coordinate single events between two fixed end users drastically limiting the use cases of such implementations. Mobius’ protocol allows participants to select trusted oracles from indexed listings in our market of competing oracles and then automatically builds tiered slices attaining quorum that are capable of attaining consensus while minimizing trust. Oracles compete on quality and are segmented into tiered levels in order to overcome the market for lemons problem and provide a transcendental quality differential. Consensus solutions at equilibrium exist inside the Shapley-Shubik core and limit collusion amongst oracles. The protocol is designed to protect against Sybil attacks and functions even under a coordinated 51% attack. The most important feature of the protocol is this asymptotic fault tolerance & security which guarantees ease of scaling due to Metcalfe’s law. In fact our decentralized network of oracles become safer to use, with ever lower levels of trust as we scale up.

>> No.9137928
File: 52 KB, 500x555, incoming-call-verizon-wireless-bogdanoff-reject-call-with-message-14385930.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For Linktards:
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Cought you fucking pasta posting pajeets redhanded !!
Read this fucking thread
>>9134876
and cry poo-tears !!
CL (shit on it!) is fucking worthless !
Can't bring decentralized and trustless data into the blockchain lol because the smartcontract creator has to choose APIs, thus making the whole CL (shit on it!) project worse than fucking Mobius, not to speak about Oraclize.
>IT IS NOT TRUSTLESS NOR DECENTRALISED, FAGGOTS !
You fucked up skizos got literally fucked in the asses by a faggot who calls himself Assblaster and there is nothing you can do about it but circleshit in eachothers mouths !
Motherfuckers !
I'm dieing of laughter right fucking now !!

>> No.9137984

>>9137877
>>9137928
same guy larping, and it's funny ecause in that review, tom gonser actually kills the thread you are referring to

>> No.9138006

>>9137812
>decentralisation™
>trustlessness™
It is neither of those, faggot !
Stop spamming this fucking board, asshole!
The SC creator CHOOSES the API and the most CL's usecase will be to provide a mail like service. For fucking money.
Think about that. Paying for emails in 2027 when mainnet™ will come online.
Faggot !

>> No.9138019

>>9138006
wassup pajeet

>> No.9138023

>>9137984
no he doesn't. Mobius is faster, cheaper and safer. not to mention a way better team. stay poor with your sack of meme coins faggit

>> No.9138133
File: 60 KB, 1006x1024, 1519832305166m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9138019
When Sergey sends his people, he's clearly not sending their best..
They're pajeets, they're uneducated, they're rapists and sime of them, I assume are just plain stupid.

>> No.9138487

>>9137812
“Chainlink is a requirement for smart contracts to be, well.. smart!”

oh man that gave me a chub

>> No.9138517

im fucking sick of it. these over confident threads, the smug anons thinking they've made it already. I've been holding these ICO bags for fucking 8 months. It's not happening. It hasn't happened. It won't happen. The overconfidence is actually starting to become my biggest personal FUD. You faggots are so sure of the moon, that the inverse is going to happen. Thats how this market seems to work. I'm fucking scared boys. I can't hold these bags any longer. If I had bought literally any of my other picks instead of LINK I'd have 5x+ more money. It fucking hurts. Part of me is starting to despise Sergey. I'm starting to fuckign hate the guy. Why won't he just throw us a fucking bone? We've missed the biggest bull-run of all time holding his shitty bags and he is 100% completely unapologetic.

>> No.9138536

>>9138487
>chainlink is a REQUIREMENT.

>bbubububut LINK is USELESS!
LMAO. fudders literally on suicide watch.

>> No.9138915

>>9138517
Kek you'll be fine. I like the threads where they debate the 0roduct and network usage and all that. But they're rare.

>> No.9138929

>>9138517
Also bro. This is the only place you'll see chainlink talked about pretty much . Besides the reddit.

>> No.9139192
File: 152 KB, 400x416, 1516401359633.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9138023
I FUCKING HATE SHILLS SO MUCH WILL YOU ALL LEAVE THIS FUCKING BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.9139259
File: 89 KB, 1112x571, sorrylinkies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9139192
triggered!