[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 300x180, _38156905_india_computer300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9132118 No.9132118 [Reply] [Original]

I define a trader as anyone who buys a coin for no other reason than to sell it at some point for more money, could be based on news, TA, slavic runes or guessing and over any time period aslong as the end goal is to sell.
Ive seen a few numbers banded about between 2% and 20%, my instincts say long term definitely closer to the 2% as markets meander around overall but do we have any data supporting a number?

>> No.9132136

Only whales and insiders make constant profits. The rest is just food for the first two.

>> No.9132279

I'm a hedger. Frankly, I pretty much always take profits on the trades I make. It's easy to do that when you've got miners streaming coins into your trading accounts and you're managing the fuck out of your risk. The only time I'm really taking losses is when I want to move money out quickly and I'm willing to take loss to make that happen. You can most certainly make money as a trader and not be prescient.

>> No.9132341

Most traders who stick with it make money
Retards can easy 20-30k year
But this "suckers pay" they really just working for whale

Only about 3% cut the strings