[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 225x225, vhs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9123355 No.9123355 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /biz/ it's me again. I was that fag that started that thread a couple of days ago where I gave you 100% and true information about your favorite crypto projects. I have extensive knowledge of the crypto space and I am willing to share it with you. But you decide that for yourself, go ahead, ask me anything.

>> No.9123381
File: 31 KB, 655x436, floweroflink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

link $1k eoy

>> No.9123389

>>9123355
BAX, trx, qtum, eos, capp, coss, kin. What say you crypto genie?

>> No.9123427

>>9123381
Chainlink is an unnecessarily risky investment, and that is saying a lot when we are talking about the crypto space. I've said it once and I'll say it again, it is doomed to fail because of the stiff competition. Don't buy Chainlink.

>> No.9123539
File: 187 KB, 1000x560, galaxypurple1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9123427
If you did your research and truly understood what decentralized oracles were, u'd understand why nick szabo described them as the GOD protocol.

>if you want to read : http://nakamotoinstitute.org/the-god-protocols/

decentralized oracles will bring TRUST to the world, and also trust into the blockchain.

imagine a completely trustworthy autonomous system, that handles the terms of a contract , and that even if the company that created the contract would go bankrupt, the contract would still be running; imagine that in that contract there are terms that state that if the contractor goes bankrupt you get automatically refunded (the contractor would stash insurance money on another decentralized contract, and payment would happen then).

how could sergey claim to bring trust to the blockchain if he himself is not trustworthy, that's why they want you to follow their progress on github, that's why sergey never communcates, in fact he does communicate, but ony if it has a real meaning.

the only project right now that has what it takes to bring decentralized oracles to reality is chainlink, and that's why it is the most comfy hodl EVER.

first came the blockchain, the blockchain was viewed as not trustable, then cam chainlink to create trust, and bring the corpirate world to the blockchain.

1000$ per link is FUD, how much can you price TRUST? it is invaluable

that's why chainlink is the new revolution.aa

>> No.9123578

>>9123355
SWH, FuzeX, CoinMetro, DIWToken, ELEC

>> No.9123604

>>9123389
I must inform you that I am heavily invested in BAX and therefore I am biased towards this project. I invested at around $0.0005 when I realized that, if they are successful, this will be huge. That may be true for most projects, but one of the things that impressed me was the fact that they will encourage small countries develop central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) on their platform and their Black card doesn't rel on Visa or Mastercard for transactions (of course, this is because you will not be able to use the card in physical locations, but for purchases online and pretty much anything else it should work).
A lot of different highly respected individuals all agree that in a couple of decades one of the most valuable resources we will have is information and TRX is looking to position itself to benefit from this inevitable change. Also the fact that they are a non-profit organization is a plus, but I feel as though it has been overpriced ever since it had that massive run-up from $0.002 to $0.25.
QTUM is not talked about often, but it is one of the few innovative protocols that institutions will be interesting in purchasing. I believe that China has decided to hamper technological growth because they can afford to be reactive and not proactive and sooner or later they WILL relax their stance on cryptos, and then you will see QTUM explode. Remember, it used to be in the top 10-15 for a very long time for a reason.
EOS is a silent Ethereum killer and will take a significant percentage of Ethereum's marketcap. One thing I do want to say is that with all the hype surrounding this coin, I believe the whales will try to sell the news when the mainnnet releases, so my tip to you is to buy the rumors and sell the news.
CAPP is something I haven't researched too well, but if I remember correctly, the ICO generated a lot of buzz because it had strong fundamentals and a solid team.

>> No.9123715

>>9123389
COSS is definitely something to keep an eye on. Think about it: Binance became the world's largest crypto exchange in a little over 6 months! We cannot predict the rise of the next big exchange, but as it stands I do not believe COSS is a safe investment at the moment. If you want an example of an up-and-coming exchange research COB (I don't think Americans can use the exchange but I'm not 100% sure about this).
KIN will definitely make you a very decent amount of money in the future because they will offer their token to millions of users that will buy it at market price so they can utilize it for payments and such, but also because the simple fact that it is a digital asset will cause normans to buy it simply as "an investment".
>>9123539
I have done my research and I really hope you are joking. The fact that Nick Szabo may or may not have called decentralized oracles "god protocols" has absolutely no bearing on Chainlink. That's like saying that since smart contracts are inevitably going to change the world that my shitty token platform that I created in my basement is revolutionary. I'm sorry if you are emotionally invested or if you are just another retard, but the fact is that Chainlink is lead by a 2 man team with very little experience and funding and, I'll say it again, there are other projects spearheaded by much better teams with solid fundamentals and if you want to buy Chainlink then go right ahead but please don't drag other people down with you. Szabo never specifically named Chainlink is my point.

>> No.9123768

Will AMB reach 23k sats after 4-5th May announcements? I mean not EOY, but in timeframe of 2 weeks
It's my last and only hope

>> No.9123837

>>9123355
0xbitcoin

let's see

>> No.9123890

>>9123715

"Chainlink is lead by a 2 man team"...

Absolutely 100% retarded.

Saged

>> No.9123892

>>9123715
second COB
feeless trading anon!
loaded up a big bag in the dip
big things to come

>>9123837
scam, you retard

>> No.9123899

>>9123578
SWH is/was an undervalued gem and as it stands now I believe is still a good buy because it is THE PLACE to get your hands on any new ICOs that debut on NEO, so just for that alone it is valuable. However, if the team can instill confidence in the community and their project, this can easily give IDEX's AURA a run for their money.
I've never head of FuzeX and one visit to their website shows me a poorly designed and underfunded project. I cannot say with certainly that this is a scam, but beware.

>> No.9123900

>>9123892
you're not op

also, kys

>> No.9124095

Something just happened and I have to go but I will return later on tonight. Don't bother keeping the thread alive.
>>9123578
CoinMetro is undoubtedly a great investment simply because of their experience in traditional financial markets. I can't say much about DIWToken or ELEC.
>>9123768
I'm sorry anon but I would be a fool to try to predict the price of anything in the future, even if it is near term.
>>9123837
>>9123892
This isn't necessarily a scam and you might make money from pure speculation. As it stands I may believe that it is a good purchase based on price movement and speculation alone, but from the very little research I have done on it, it doesn't make a lot of sense for me. Please forgive my ignorance, but Bitcoin on Ethereum? Really? It sounds like a scam to get normies to buy it really.
I have to go /biz/ but in the future I'll provide timestamps and pictures of very specific objects so you know for a fact that I am who I claim to be. I will always leave you with this quote by Vitalik Buterin: "We hope the fortunes made in the crypto space will lead not to extravagant lifestyles but to extravagant generosity."

>> No.9124106
File: 238 KB, 1600x1310, china blockchain neo hpb bbn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9123899
Looks like it's always good idea to buy cheap exchange tokens. Any thoughts on Bibox gems? There's evidence pretty much every bibox-exclusive coin is at huge accumulation stage right now, and still will be till Q3

And also please answer this one about Ambrosus - >>9123768
Thanks

>> No.9124122

Didn't saw your response due to internet lag, sry for double mentioning

>> No.9124123

>>9123890
Oh yeah one last thing, you are either stupid or delusional, but Chainlink may or may not have hired more than 2 people to work on the project, but whether you want to admit it or not, it was birthed by two (count 'em) TWO people. That doesn't mean it is doomed to fail, but it is a shortcoming that cannot be overlooked.

>> No.9124326

>>9123604
Thank you for your very thoughtful and thought provoking response, a rarity on this board flooded with "link 1k EOY" crap. You're a good anon, anon. Do you Twitter or something? I'd follow you.

>> No.9124539

>>9123355

Doge

>> No.9124560

>>9123427
competition....?
>mobius
>witnet
kek. you are not a genie nor a prophet.

>> No.9124586
File: 930 KB, 320x240, 1524032882100.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9123715
>2 man team.
>done your research.
no you clearly havent, nigger. nobody should be fucking taking your advice for this fact alone. you're spitting out lies already. look at https://github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink.. there are more than 2 men you dumb fuck.

>> No.9124587

>>9123355
I bought FUN, STORJ and WAVES yesterday because I was bored. Any of them cool?

>> No.9124611

>>9124123
>but it is a shortcoming that cannot be overlooked.
>birthed by TWO people.
WOJ AND JOBS. you fucking imbecile. the amount of men starting a project has NO fucking bearing on the success or outcome.

>> No.9124707

>>9124611
Real software and hardware development has become exponentially more complex. Your comparison is not valid.

>> No.9124764

Please sir tell me my Bottos bag is gonna moon soon pls

>> No.9124790

Is CND ever gonna even reach 1 USD?

>> No.9124824

>>9123604
>so my tip to you is to buy the rumors and sell the news.

When will be the ideal time to sell the news? Day before main net launch or something?

>> No.9125232

whats up man i was the anon who said to look at rem. you catch any of that drama that happened last night? apparently a p&d might be targeting it

>> No.9125336

I thought I would check real quick and I'm glad and surprised this is still alive.
>>9124586
I can tell you are an idiot because I already answered that. I said that they may or may not have hired more people but it was undoubtedly founded by 2 inexperienced developers. I'm sorry you cannot handle objective observations and can't digest facts.
>>9124611
I agree that the fact that it was created by a small team does not imply that they will fail, but those are two success stories and in hindsight everything is perfect. Without a doubt, the fact that the team is so small puts them at a disadvantage. They may or may not succeed, but the small number of developers significantly decreases the probability of their success. SIGNIFICANTLY it is simply a statistical fact I'm sorry. Again, it does not mean they definitely fail, it means they have a lower probability of achieving their goals.
>>9124824
It usually hits its local maximum a few days before the big event, but please be warned that sometimes the news incites a new wave of money that is unpredictable. Case in point: NEO.

>> No.9125439

>>9125232
No, I read about the XHV pump-n-dump that was made public. They even mentioned 4chan (most likely /biz/) in the article.

>> No.9126202

Thoughts on UNetwork UUU ?