[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 630x630, NANO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9104118 No.9104118 [Reply] [Original]

Let's have a serious discussion about this coin.

Future roadmap, upcoming releases, price estimates, etc.

This seems like the first coin that achieves what a cryptoCURRENCY is trying to achieve. Instant transactions and feeless.

>> No.9104577

biz isn't the place for a serious discussion. I belive in this coin though, 100% feeless and instant transactions, what else can you wish from a coin made for payments? Easily 100$ eoy, maybe eoy 2019

>> No.9104837

>>9104118
Expect it to be niche for some time and I say this as a holder, proof of stake is unproven and DAG coins are also unproven, putting them both together is really new territory, and there may be many speed bumps on the path to deployment of a robust product.
It's worth it though, because if it really works properly, even if it does end up having drawbacks compared to blockchains, it stands to carve out quite a healthy chunk of the MoE market for itself.

>> No.9104918

>>9104118
Its had a lot of setbacks but I think it will eventually keep climbing, people are easily dissuaded by implementation problems but that should be expected from such a new project

>> No.9105067

>>9104118
>This seems like the first coin that achieves what a cryptoCURRENCY is trying to achieve.
It's a price-volatile cryptocurrency. That is a major flaw for a digital currency token.

>> No.9105247
File: 15 KB, 237x212, images (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9104118
Biutiful, Veri nais. I laik ur legit tread. I make great learnings.

>> No.9105422

This is 80% of my portfolio, with the other 20% being monero.

Here's why:
this is, imo, the best normie coin that ever was, fast as fuck, feeless, good implementation with mobile wallets (official and canoe)
the devs haven't really done any marketing
even tho biz complains about shilling this doesn't have 1/10 of the shilling that trx, eos, ven (kek), so with a little pr this will go along way.

anyway, have fun

>> No.9105438
File: 38 KB, 396x600, 1524699455822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anal beads on the blockchain

>> No.9105665

>>9104118
I just bought dumped 40 BNB into NANO after I heard they fixed the binance issue. I've always been a fan of nano and didn't leave my nano on bitgrail, and I've never had an issue with deposits or withdrawals.

I can see nano in the top 10 end of year.

>> No.9105954

>>9104118
>This seems like the first coin that achieves what a cryptoCURRENCY is trying to achieve. Instant transactions and feeless.
That's odd, because when I first heard about Bitcoin when the price was $20 they didn't sell it as just money. They sold it to me as a fully functioning distributed ledger that can be money, store digital files, distribute ownership of basically anything. Crypto is much more than low cost transactions. Also Nano by definition cannot scale, there is no profit given to the full nodes. This means when you try and scale globally and running a full node costs hundreds of thousands of dollars a year there will be exactly zero people doing it. This coin cannot work by definition, it is a remake basically of Nick Szabo's BitGold, and all other failed cryptos before Bitcoin. Having the user do the POW for their own transaction and having no block reward for miners is nothing new for crypto. There is like a 20 year history of these types of cryptos failing, then Bitcoin happened. Stick with the real crypto, Bitcoin (BCH).

>> No.9105981

>>9105422
checked. monero and nano have the best fundamentals as a pure cryptocurrency but shilling/fud aside I would put BCH in there as well. I would suggest anons hold all three

>> No.9106019
File: 500 KB, 200x85, 200w.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9105954
KEK you sound like a Linux guy talking about osx.

Guess what 99.99% of the people don't give a fuck about a ledger. This is a digital alternative to shekels. It does what it needs to do fast and free.

People will run nodes, even having a wallet means that you already runs a node. Also there is lot of incentive to run a node if it means free transactions for your company.

>> No.9106252

Will come some NANO problems in the coming days. Price will drop. Dont buy too much at the current low because it will go lower. You've been warned

>> No.9106613

>>9105954
a full node costs almost nothing wtf are you talking about? you need *a* computer.