[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 123x125, 1523811664170s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.9090688 [Reply] [Original]

If you did your research and truly understood what decentralized oracles were, u'd understand why nick szabo described them as the GOD protocol.

>if you want to read : http://nakamotoinstitute.org/the-god-protocols/

decentralized oracles will bring TRUST to the world, and also trust into the blockchain.

imagine a completely trustworthy autonomous system, that handles the terms of a contract , and that even if the company that created the contract would go bankrupt, the contract would still be running; imagine that in that contract there are terms that state that if the contractor goes bankrupt you get automatically refunded (the contractor would stash insurance money on another decentralized contract, and payment would happen then).

how could sergey claim to bring trust to the blockchain if he himself is not trustworthy, that's why they want you to follow their progress on github, that's why sergey never communcates, in fact he does communicate, but ony if it has a real meaning.

the only project right now that has what it takes to bring decentralized oracles to reality is chainlink, and that's why it is the most comfy hodl EVER.

first came the blockchain, the blockchain was viewed as not trustable, then cam chainlink to create trust, and bring the corpirate world to the blockchain.

1000$ per link is FUD, how much can you price TRUST? it is invaluable

that's why chainlink is the new revolution.

>> No.9090905

just give it to me straight, am i gonna be rich holding 10 LINK, Y/N?

>> No.9090952

>>9090905
sure, if you can hold until 2025

>> No.9091003

>>9090905
It's less than 50 cents per Link right now, buy at least 1k you poorfag

>> No.9091079

>>9091003
fak off, i forgot the M after 10, i meant 10M. am i gonna make it holding 10 motherfucking MILLION of these or what

>> No.9091110

>>9091079
Yes, you'll be a millionaire guaranteed

>> No.9091121

>>9090688
We just ignoring that Ripple is at SIBOS 2018 and SmartContract/Chainlink isn't?

>> No.9091220

>>9091121
because you got the program? fkin brainlet

>> No.9091222

>>9091121
SIBOS is in October. By then mainnet will be launched and Ripple and other oracle projects will be BTFO

>> No.9091460

>>9090688
Nice reddit spacing.

>> No.9091522

>>9091222
check'ed

>> No.9091555

>>9090905
That’ll be 250k in 2022. Buy more or stay a wagecuck

>> No.9091574

bought 100link today to be opened by my wifes son on hes 18th bday.. hes 2 tosay

>> No.9091594
File: 503 KB, 1082x695, 1516468198475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>9091222

kek confirms

>> No.9092159

research is hard

>> No.9092354

>>9090688
This is actually pretty cool

>> No.9092378

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check /biz/ and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ

>> No.9092397

Reminder that as cool as it all sounds, the trust isn't gone, the trust is on things working correctly. The pie is big but it will probably take much more than EOY.

>> No.9092493

>>9090688
I hold link, but your post was so intellectually muddled I actually don’t want you to hold the same coin as me.

Blockchain is TRUSTLESS which means you don’t have to trust anything. You KNOW the code is going to run as written because it’s impossible for you to be shown one thing and something else happens behind the scenes.

LINK will make the whole of human affairs TRUSTLESS. Meaning you no longer have to trust anyone any company or any damn thing ever. If you insure something you KNOW the contract will execute regardless and the inverse is true, you cannot cheat the contract by making false claims. It will bring that to all aspects of human affairs. Politics, economics, trade, computing, science will all be revolutionised by trustless decentralised oracles.yes, chainlink is the most advanced project in this regard and is currently the greatest hope humanity has for progress in to this new age.
But please. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ACCUMULATE. When they finish this project it will be the greatest leap forward for humanity since the invention of blockchain technology. Will there be bugs? Yes. Will there be teething problems? Yes. But we’ll get there in the end. This is sergeys life’s work. He will succeed by hook or by crook and he has the funds and the team to pull it off. I have not been so sure about a project since I first clicked send on my bitcoin transaction to the Ethereum ICO all those years ago.

>> No.9092598

>>9092493
How much ETH did you buy fren and how did you do on that investment?

>> No.9092676
File: 1.42 MB, 1194x1168, 1511468109666.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>> No.9092696

Fuck off Link is no secret
There are plenty of Autists in the market who would have found it with out biz
Guess what they did and no one finds it as fascinating as you fags. It will be lucky to ever reach 1 dollar again

>> No.9093135

>>9092598
1500 but I sold it all at $12. Not making the same mistake with link

>> No.9093165

Geniune people have an actual bullshit detector go fuck yourselves.

>> No.9093193
File: 283 KB, 640x1136, IMG_1682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

>>9090688
You make this post because you saw that SWIFT created their own fucking oracle you piece of shit distracting fuck. Some of us have more than a couple grand in this LINK erc677 bullshit and deserve to know when the main partnership that has been hyped for decades decides to get up and just create the entire damn thing themselves. Now that I think about it...smartcontract.com helped them didn't they and now we are left here out to dry like the peasants we are. It stings but I saw this coming. I knew ChainLink was to good to be true but I fell for it. Fool me once shame on me but fool me twice I can't get fooled again damnit.

>> No.9093264

>>9093193
This is how ETH operated helping banks set up their own blockchains. You really think a fucking swift oracle is decentralised? Don’t you get it by now? You can’t have a single entity controlling a decentralised anything. All this is doing is aligning swift systems in favour of LINK which will BE the decentralised oracle network.

I’m glad you kneejerk twitterati are spooked. Sell your coins lads it’s over. Banks will just build their own cryptos