[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 324 KB, 1054x1212, link.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9084844 No.9084844 [Reply] [Original]

Guys I don't think I can take it anymore as a Linkmarine.

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts. Link cant even stay above 50 cents.

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check /biz/ and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ..

>> No.9084895

>>9084844
Fuck anon. Just fuck my life. You're absolutely right. There's no denying it anymore. Im sick if following the crowd on a ponzi. Im selling and putting it all on bitcoin.

>> No.9084897

>>9084844
Nice pasta. Write original posts for a change anon

>> No.9084906
File: 35 KB, 300x403, 1518275177908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9084844

>> No.9084935
File: 12 KB, 336x253, Insideherinfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not sure why I'm even holding Link tbqh

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check /biz/ and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ

>> No.9084990

uys I don't think I can take it anymore as a Linkmarine.

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts. Link cant even stay above 50 cents.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ..

>> No.9085138
File: 41 KB, 460x462, 1524360470336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys I don't think I can take it anymore as a Linkmarine.

>also, buy mobius sirs

>> No.9085351

Guys I don't think I can take it anymore as a noLinker.

I’ve been following the project a lot, but I missed the presale last September. It rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts. Link is holding steady at 50 cents.

It’s been 7 fucking months and I’m starting to get used to seeing the “Tonight!” threads. I sometimes can’t sleep if I haven’t seen a “Tonight!” thread. I printed a picture of Sergey over my headboard just because it helps me sleep. This shit doesn’t look like it’s going to stay cheap for long. It’s the steadiest coin I’ve ever seen.

And what the fuck do we have? A well planned out coin that isn’t overshot by hype, waiting patiently for its anticipated, flawless launch. All of the Assblaster and weaponized autism threads intensify the mystery around the project.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know its going to be so cool to see it finally in action. This project is so huge big corporations can’t afford to let normies know about it. The team can focus entirely on the project. I haven’t seen any project been taken so seriously before. I’m starting to fall for the idea that main net will go live any day now. Shit.

It seems like LINK is the chosen one. Oracles are popping up left and right, all of them severely outclassed by LINK.

How long do I have left to accumulate? Most of us are in the low 20k’s. You get what, maybe 3 months left of cheap LINK? You’ve already pissed away most of the time being a noLinker, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ…

>> No.9085373

>>9085351
kek

>> No.9085428

You link delusional retards should really jump the ship to XRP asap.

Cobalt = 1 sec transactions.
~200 industry partnerships including the FED.
Codius smart contracts in development.
ILP
Ripple Q1 2018 report due today/tomorrow.

Countdown ... engines ignited.

>> No.9085494

>>9084844
Stick the pasta in your ass

>> No.9085575

>>9084844
Go fuck yourself asshole, tired of reading this shit. You are messing with people's lives you lowlife bastard.

>> No.9085587
File: 124 KB, 640x640, 1524467043827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9085428
Discussions of legitimate projects are strictly prohibited

>> No.9085651

>>9085587
>ripple
>legitimate
thank mr goldberg