[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 287 KB, 1200x1286, 1200px-Roger_Ver.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9072880 No.9072880 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BTRASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

>> No.9072982

The state of Blockstream-supporting intellectuals

>> No.9072998

>tfw bought more

I think it might touch .15 again for me to scoop up some more.

>> No.9073084

>>9072982
I have to dumb it down for cashies

>>9072998
The next resistance I see is at 0.02, sry

>> No.9073160

>>9072880
The absolute state of corecucks

>> No.9073191

Cashies follow this manlet?

>> No.9073203

BCrash

>> No.9073216
File: 3.54 MB, 1550x1149, 1523905996891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073216

>>9073084
>The next resistance I see is at 0.02

>> No.9073228

>>9072880
Corekeks helping us spread the BCH message by showing how retarded they are.
Paid shills aren't worth it over the long run, now it's come to bite blockstream & friends

>> No.9073307
File: 157 KB, 396x282, 1524553874045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073307

>>9072880
>>9073084
>>9073191
>>9073203

Begone demon

>> No.9073330

There is no way that people, who understand how blockchains work, would ever voluntarily follow Rogers cult. He is misleading thousands of normies into a failing coin.

>> No.9073369

>>9073330
Imagine believing this.

>> No.9073374
File: 103 KB, 944x778, 1524149473035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073374

>>9073330

Pajeets swarm posting atm because they have to make up their daily quota quick smart after 4chan died for 8 hours

>> No.9073387
File: 5 KB, 250x175, 1515438087341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073387

>>9072880
BITCOIN CASH REEEEEEEEE

>> No.9073451

>>9073369
It's unimaginable

>> No.9073460

>>9073374
>can't reply with any facts or arguments for bcash so resorts to calling me Indian
the state of /biz/ newfags

>> No.9073488

>>9073330
true but the paid bcash shillers on /biz/ disagree with you senpai.

>> No.9073500
File: 1.95 MB, 265x308, 1514096107512.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073500

>>9072880
>BCASH

>> No.9073510

>>9072880
BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH BTRASH BCRASH BTRASH

BTCP THE REAL BCH

>> No.9073521
File: 25 KB, 400x517, 1517734127239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073521

>>9073460
we don't hate you because you're indian, ramprasadkumar, we hate you because you're lying to people for pennies.
Is Adam Back also paying you to whine on here? You can't even shill and fud right.

>> No.9073547

Reminder: Bitcoin cash is the future and nothing you corecucks can do will stop it

>> No.9073573

It's always the same people who buy and sell BTC, no new members are joining the pyramid anymore.

>> No.9073580
File: 346 KB, 914x746, 1524550202858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073580

>> No.9073620

>BTC is a strong independent currency that need no gubment
>waaaaah waaahhahahaaa please FBI someone is trying to steal "our" brand

>> No.9073634

BCash is the newfag coin confirmed

>> No.9073678

BTC has always been /ourcoin/. Newfags are getting easily confused by the cashie narrative.

>> No.9073685

>>9073634
inorite?

All those newfags who want to use 0-conf, fast and basically free transactions. Newfags are so stuck in the past... oldfags know paying $50 and waiting a day for a transaction is the only way forward.

>> No.9073720

>>9073678
>>9073620

notice how corecucks can't appeal to anything but tradition and ad hominem? It's because bitcoin has nothing technical backing it up.

>> No.9073728

>>9073685
>fast
>basically free
newfag detected

>> No.9073790
File: 53 KB, 403x448, 1510297871565.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073790

>>9073728
>payments received instantly, settled in 10 mins
>not fast
>fees 1sat per byte
>not basically free

Stick with your shitcoin friendo.

>> No.9073828

>>9073790
newsflash newfag BCash is a shitcoin

>> No.9073894
File: 261 KB, 1062x299, Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.26.34 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9073894

>>9073828
newsflash faggot

>> No.9073956

>>9073720
what's the point. paid bcash trolls get crushed day after day for their dishonest shilling and they come back 15 minutes later in a new thread and do it all over again. the same paid bcash shills. regular anons who don't get paid to shit on bcash lies get sick of the wasted time and just switch to trolling you dishonest mother fuckers.

>> No.9074032

>>9073720
also - not everyone who shits on bcash is a "core cuck"... a term that cashies refuse to define. your post is a great example of why trying to deal with you paid faggot bcash shillers is pointless. your mongloid corecuck meme had been shown to be wrong and stupid as shit and here you paid trolls are... pulling out the same talking points thread after thread.

>> No.9074039
File: 32 KB, 1203x155, IMG_20180109_110759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074039

>>9073894
you are a newfag
Roger owns bitcoin.com
Satoshi outright said bitcoin.com is not affiliated with Bitcoin

>> No.9074062
File: 3.55 MB, 320x240, 7C36AFF7-7964-4B85-890F-2EA1EB5BA673.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074062

I think Bitcoin Cash is going to see big merchant adoption. That’s what Roger Ver is planning. It will be like the good old days of crypto again. Hooray!

Meanwhile these bitcoin core people and their “store of value” bullshit (read: speculative asset/plaything of bankers) are operating themselves like an actual pyramid scheme and are too myopic and jewish to see what’s coming (poverty).

>> No.9074069
File: 86 KB, 622x738, pajeet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074069

>>9074032

corecuck detected

>> No.9074113

>>9074069
define your faggot term if you dare. my guess is that you won't because you can't. core cuck core cuck WOW. bazingacoin level paid shilling

>> No.9074132

>>9074062
>>9074069
newfags detected

>> No.9074161

>>9073894
ahhh, the levels that bcash shills and scam artists (ver included as "CEO" of bitcoin.com) sink to to trick normies into buying bcash

>> No.9074169
File: 17 KB, 283x376, simpsons lisa3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074169

>>9072880
all that was needed was to increase 1 MB blocks to 2 MB blocks (without any segwit bullshit of course).

1) bitcoin cash wouldn't exist
2) all developers would still be on BTC
3) stores wouldn't have dropped BTC due to risk of random high fees
4) lightning network could have been developed for another 5 years and wouldnt have been released in a broken state, which sullies the bitcoin name

think about it. a tiny little change to 1 line of code would have prevented all of this.

>> No.9074183

>>9074032
U mad, corecuck?

>> No.9074184
File: 46 KB, 638x479, chad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074184

>>9074113

A corecuck is one who unironically believes in Blockstream Core's kikery and blatant lies and would allow this chad to fuck their wives.

>> No.9074198

This is kindergarten level behvaior. Expect nothing more from these plebs.
>lets file a complaint to the fbi for misleading people
Fucking retards. You are showing everyone just how scared you are lmao

>> No.9074202

Cashies started to invade this board just recently and have been insulting original Bitcoiners by calling them Corecucks. This lowbrow method of 'argumenting' should show you that they really don't have any good arguments for their BCash.

>> No.9074218

>>9074202

>muh original

Nobody cares. Being original doesn't mean anything

>> No.9074221

Remember when 1meg greg told everyone "if u dont like what we are doing, fork off" people did u loser and look whats happening

>> No.9074231

>>9074169
desu its better this way anyway. We're upscaling massively on bch and including all kinds of new goodies in the May HF.

>> No.9074249
File: 175 KB, 742x488, Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 3.43.09 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074249

Have fun waiting on LN while your shitcoin dies faggot cucks

>> No.9074274

>>9073160
>>9073228
>>9073307
>>9073374
>>9073547
>>9073573
>>9073720
>>9074069
>>9074183
>>9074184
bcash

>> No.9074275
File: 2.14 MB, 360x203, bcash.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074275

>>9072880

>> No.9074298

>>9074249
>when your damage control over your vaporware causes more damage
heh

>>9074274
bcash indeed, brother. Holding a good amount these days.

>> No.9074303
File: 97 KB, 701x599, z4w99iudn4tz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074303

>>9073330
Look at this motherfucker larp like he knows anything about data structures with blockstream's dick firmly wedged in his ass.

>> No.9074320
File: 404 KB, 500x213, Bitcoin_governance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074320

BCORE BCORE BCORE BCORE BCORE BCORE BCORE BCORE

>> No.9074328
File: 3.58 MB, 1251x1421, LNplusSegwit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074328

>>9073500

>> No.9074332

>>9074184
ahh, so that isn't me. why do you think that applies to people who shit on bcash. the most toxic community in crypto attracts those who will shit on them because of their lies and misleading tactics... bitcoin.com r/btc. do you admit that the bcash shillers who throw the core cuck term at everyone who shits on bcash... that those bcash shillers are fucking idiots?

>> No.9074335
File: 98 KB, 1252x446, Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 3.46.10 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074335

Plus security troubles coming as regulations will be coming for all ICO's leaning heavily on eth, xrp, eos etc etc

>> No.9074336
File: 514 KB, 535x810, sad actor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074336

>>9074231
it really truly is better this way but it makes me sad how much wasted time in crypto we've had just because of BTC's refusal to change.

>> No.9074358
File: 231 KB, 643x537, 1513136531784.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074358

>>9074328
>bcash

>> No.9074365

>>9074320
bcash

>> No.9074387

>>9074335
It's good that cashies are supporting noted scammer Craig Wright. It makes it easier for noobs to see their values.

>> No.9074392

>>9074303
look at this reddit faggotry on /biz/. also, we'll need you to demonstrate your claims

>> No.9074430
File: 31 KB, 640x364, sAqE3YL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074430

>buying fake internet gold

>> No.9074443
File: 45 KB, 687x687, 1518982015745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074443

>>9074169
Core were toxic and needed to go. It's just poetic justice they sabotaged the only compromise saving them from oblivion exactly as you say. They shit the dinner table on the compromise with a slimy bait and switch coupled with a brainlet propaganda campaign, and now BCH is making them eat it.

>> No.9074457

>>9074336
I know what you mean. The worst aspect of all of this is the drop in adoption because of Core. It's going to take some time for Cash to reestablish trust with merchants. The worst hit of all was probably Steam. I hope they come back and start accepting BCH. If Newegg would have dropped, I can't even imagine how far back we would have gone. Core literally caused a Dark Age in crypto.

>> No.9074463
File: 77 KB, 480x480, 1524453516621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074463

>>9074198
They should be.

>> No.9074466
File: 31 KB, 625x626, bait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074466

>>9074443
Congrats, literally every sentence a direct lie. Jihan will reward you handsomely

>> No.9074502
File: 956 KB, 245x285, unnamed.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074502

>>9074202
At this stage of the game the only people in core camp are idiots or shills, and both deserve what they get.

>> No.9074515

Lol if you aren't selling Bcash right now

>> No.9074539
File: 6 KB, 275x183, core.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074539

>>9072880
Perfect example of what corecucks have boiled down to after a failed astroturfing campaign

>> No.9074548
File: 1.18 MB, 2508x3541, sad3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074548

>>9074457
let's not forget that BTC's refusal to change also spawned ETH (and thereby lost Vitalik Buterin as a bitcoin dev).

we also lost Mike Hearn just because BTC refused to change. he's done so god damn much for bitcoin, i cant imagine where we'd be if he was still on board the last three years

>> No.9074571
File: 9 KB, 256x256, 1503080004590.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074571

>>9074539
>bcash

>> No.9074647

>>9074548
>let's not forget that BTC's refusal to change also spawned ETH
Which in hindsight was absolutely the correct decision.
Or would you prefer that ETH's hacks were perpetrated on the Bitcoin chain?

>> No.9074662

So many Roger followers here. I wonder why the special campaign today. Maybe he wants a big final pump to cash all out at a high price.

>> No.9074681

Satoshi says Bitcoin.com is not affiliated with Bitcoin

Craig Wright is affiliated with Bitcoin.com

cashies confirmed as newfags

>> No.9074694

>>9074647
>eth
>hacks

You mean retards trusting parity wallets and the DAO? In which "investors" lost money on an agreed upon contract and the devs HF'd to benefit themselves?

>> No.9074707

>>9074647
ETH has never been hacked. Badly written smart contracts have been though. This is what happens when you literally believe you’re own FUD. Oh well, die poor I guess stupid corecuck

>> No.9074711

>>9072880
Bcash has ceo. The real btc has no.

>> No.9074748
File: 2.87 MB, 320x240, 1524362465314.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074748

>>9074303
The claim that all blockstream claims regarding blockchains being unable to scale past 1mb are ridiculous, and you're either a liar or a shill for spouting it? The very fact you even need to ask demonstrates your ignorance, it's like asking can foot thick steel beams support the weight of a particularly hefty bee hive. 14kbps wasn't fucking impressive in 1992 and it's laughable to suggest it's a reasonable throughput limit in 2018,letalone claiming we need to prune it back to less than a third of that. But that's not even necessary and you don't require the kind of technical experience in the real world that makes it obvious, you can simply look to present empirical reality, plenty of blockchains exist already with a higher throughput than 1mb / 10min and they're doing just fine.
I say again, blockstream and their snakes are slimy saboteurs hamstringing the chain purely because it is in their business and political interests. The only other people supporting their position are fucking idiots that don't know a damned thing about the space and frankly should get the fuck out because all they are doing is shitting it up with their ill informed attempts at participation. You're not a fucking nuclear physicist just because you plug your computer into an outlet powered by a nuclear reactor, stop fucking pretending otherwise, you're just a retarded pleb parroting arguments that make no sense that you don't even fucking understand.

>> No.9074763

>>9074694
>>9074707
>ETH has never been hacked
Are you cashies all fucking retarded?
https://www.wired.com/2016/06/50-million-hack-just-showed-dao-human/
You know what, that was a rhetorical question.

>> No.9074796

Bcash is short for byecash.

>> No.9074806

>>9074711
>Good job Sanjay. .0000000000001 cuckcoins have been deposited in your account

>> No.9074810

>>9074796
I honestly don't think it will survive 2018.

>> No.9074834
File: 10 KB, 200x200, 1487840147096.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074834

>>9074763
>he thinks the DAO was a hack

>> No.9074865
File: 257 KB, 512x512, one eye.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074865

>>9074647
i would have preferred ETH to not exist and for BTC to have that technology and developers, yes. hacks are unfortunate but they get patched and crypto is still not even 10 years old. these things are bound to happen and we learn every time from it.

>> No.9074876
File: 74 KB, 736x414, 1524173604675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074876

Bitcoin Core's idea of progress - the fix for always onchain lightning nodes for the average user

>> No.9074879

>>9074834
So, how does posting work when you're illiterate?
Do you just like scan the page for bcash memes, mash the keyboard and hope predictive typing handles the rest?

>> No.9074886

>>9074539
>failed astroturfing campaign
The irony is too strong

>> No.9074903

>>9072880
To bad they’ll never be enough people using the network to fill even a 1/10 of the 64 block upgrade lol

>> No.9074905

>>9074865
I'm sure you would prefer Bitcoin to have to deal with all the difficulties that Ethereum is facing,
that way your scam fork would have a chance of gaining traction.

>> No.9074956

>>9074879
>thinks agreed upon terms in a smart contract is a "hack", not just retards throwing their money at a scam
>calls others illiterate

>> No.9074960

>>9074763
The DAO was a smart contract running on ETH. Ethereum blockchain itself has never been hacked.

Have you used ETH? If you haven’t you should stfu because the experience of using actual decentralised applications is incredible. It’s the future. Stick to your corecoin at your peril. BCH is going in a more ETH like direction because that’s what a crypto is actually useful for

>> No.9074975
File: 149 KB, 804x1034, tilting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9074975

>>9074905
whoops, i should have checked your previous posts in the thread before bothering to respond to you.

>> No.9075003

>>9074748
Very well put.

I’d like to hear a corecuck respond to this please.

>> No.9075013

>>9074960
>BCH is going in a more ETH like direction
Hahahaha please do.
The best programmers in the blockchain space are having trouble taming smart contracts on ethereum, I can't wait to see what your ragtag band of retards does.

>> No.9075051

>>9075013
I’m sure they’ll muddle on through just fine and eventually succeed with enough effort and dedication. You, apparently are willing to bet everything on that being impossible. Good luck

>> No.9075307

>>9075013
>people are having trouble writing bug free code in a turing language modeled after Javascript with massive mutable state and a globe spanning disturbed high throughout virtual machine.
> therefore these other guys are going to find it real hard to run simple scripts in a non Turing complete simple stack based language based around Fortran.
It's moments like these I realise just how technically ignorant and clueless the majority of people here are, especially those suffering from field specific dunning-krueger because they made ten percent on a crypto pnd and now think they're a hybrid genius of Mises, Tesla and Torvalds levels.

>> No.9075337

>>9075307
Solidity is more similar to python actually.

>> No.9075428

>>9075051
If Bitcoin fails the cashgrab forks like BTCP and BCH will fail too.
At that point I'll either be in alts or fiat.
My Bcash risk exposure is zero.

>> No.9075504

>>9075337
I admit that I've written way more python and Javascript than solidity, but it seemed very clearly more like Javascript to me than python.
Admittedly this could just be because I'm being shallow thinking of python as "that funny language where whitespace matters, but not as much as brainfuck" rather than whatever defining characteristic makes you say it's closer to python than javascript.
The core point is though that the level of complexity in the two environments in question is extremely different because of the models involved, and that matters quite a bit for writing secure, bug free smart contracts. I'm not saying I'm sure I know the answer and bitcoin script is it, I'm just saying I'm suspicious that solidity is it and the problems in the history of Ethereum go a ways to confirming my suspicions on that front.
The right answer may well be neither. Cardano's approach for example looks fairly promising, but I'm not going to pretend to have the answers.

>> No.9075574

reminder
BCH is bitcoin
BTC is blockstream's bitcoin

>> No.9075588

>>9075504
Wait a minute
You know how to program, meaning you have a functioning frontal lobe, and yet you support Bcash?
HTF does that happen??

>> No.9075601
File: 133 KB, 960x960, IMG_1670.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075601

Who gives a shit about either bitcoin just go 50/50 Monero Eth and fuck off somewhere

>> No.9075614
File: 21 KB, 1088x96, comfyshort.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075614

who else comfy af.

I don't even care about bcash or bitcoin, but +90% in a week for a shitcoin forced me to short it.

First short too, thanks bcucks

>> No.9075700

>>9075601
Sara Underwood is so fucking hot

>> No.9075721
File: 1.96 MB, 423x264, 1524368246316.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075721

>>9075588
Because your delusions about the way things are has absolutely no relation to the way they actually are.
You think you're on the right side because you're looking around at the people the marketers behind blockstream's propaganda campaign are throwing at you and thinking "check, that guy looks like a coder and has a resume of a coder, therefore what he's saying must be technically sound."
Effectively, you are falling victim to proof of neckbearded larping autist, because you personally lack the necessary technical knowledge to ascertain the very simple fact that you are being lied to.
It's unfortunate, but remember this moment and consider it a learning one. Perhaps you can grow from the experience.

>> No.9075732

>>9075588
corecucks are so cute

>> No.9075803
File: 73 KB, 490x333, projecting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075803

>>9075721
>the core devs are liars and charlatans

>> No.9075814

>>9075721
Realtalk?
I believe in BTC over BCH for a few reasons:
1.Roger Ver is legitimate low IQ. Seems like a nice guy otherwise, but is clearly easily duped.
2.Craig Wright is a con man.
3.Jihan is probably the biggest single threat to cryptocurrency.
4.This https://youtu.be/DFZOrtlQXWc is one of the single worst and dumbest attempts at an educational video I have ever seen. I am keen to be on the opposite side to whatever this guy believes.
5.Matched person for person every person on "team bitcoin" seems more reasonable, more intelligent and better informed than everyone on "team bcash". Their arguments are, every single one, more persuasive, more sensible and better formed.

>> No.9075865
File: 205 KB, 365x365, 8464873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075865

>>9075814
>''team bcash''

it's not ''bcash''. It's Bitcoin Cash™

>> No.9075887
File: 630 KB, 850x429, 1513556643121.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075887

>>9075865

>> No.9075905
File: 47 KB, 320x569, dJAiQEEwudjFClaNgKfhdFF-_LMVbDxSD_nJbSIcLQA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075905

>>9075803
You just keep telling yourself that buddy. Even while they admit it out loud and proudly draw attention to the fact. If that's what it takes for you to feel like you're getting your money's worth, well at this stage of the game with stakes this high and your position being utterly devoid of any other benefits, an ability to faithfully believe despite the absence of any actual evidence at all bordering on the religious is probably a healthy thing for you to have tbqhfam. Perhaps you can leverage it into a career in faith healing when you get liquidated shorting reality reasserting itself.

>> No.9075953
File: 7 KB, 249x202, download (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9075953

>>9075814
I point out that your position is based on an analysis of people rather than hard technical facts, and you indulge me by providing a list of reasons for your position that are indeed all about people.
Thanks.

>> No.9075981

>>9075814
I take it back.
The second part is EVEN WORSE.
He spends a solid 2 minutes on a (very simple) rant about anti gravity. It is bad pedagogy at an elite level. Virtuosically terrible.
https://youtu.be/Ug8NH67_EfE?t=871

>> No.9076002

>>9075953
Of course my points are about people.
Who do you think make up the dev teams and the communities, dogs?
It was a fork from the same base. The fork with the better people will win.

>> No.9076113

>>9074707
>windows has never been hacked
>only windows applications have been hacked

>> No.9076116

>>9076002
remove yourself from crypto while you're in a bull market, your portfolio will thank you

>> No.9076168

>>9076116
Lmao I'm good, but thanks for the advice nucoiner

>> No.9076196

Oh dear cashies I hope you didn’t but in post 1000

>> No.9076225
File: 1.36 MB, 400x206, 1518987870923.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076225

>>9075981
Not that I'm really down with the mud wrestling of analysing festering human meatsacks and their positions and contradictions and associated time wasting, but that analogy you take issue with by any objective measure at all pales in comparison to the fact that one of the guys you're cheerleading for unironically believes the universe revolves around the earth because his church said so, and people should be executed for not believing as such, slavery is moral, and basically an enormous fruit basket of batshit crazy ideas that if I were the kind of person to analyze a position based around the credibility of the people holding it, would force me to instantly abandon every single one that guy held.
But, that's humans and people and politics and all that time wasting, so really nothing that I actually care about being a misanthropic asshole who focuses only upon the objective physical and technical facts of the questions rather than which meatsack thinks what.

>> No.9076232

Alright it's obvious that there is alot of paid Bcash shills here latley.
They all post the same shit
>you mad corecuck
>it's in the whitepaper
>Bitcoin (((CORE)))
My personal favorite
>you have no arguments against Bcash you just resort to name calling and make claims without backing them up

It seems like Ver can only afford the Pajeet tier FUD package.

It's not even worth arguing with smelly brown people but I'm not buying the scam.

>> No.9076249

>>9076232
U mad, corecuck?

>> No.9076258
File: 64 KB, 2400x1600, Stupid_Warning_Labels_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076258

>>9076002
I rest my case. Good luck, you're going to need it. You're trying to buy used cars based on the haircuts of the salesmen whilst having zero problem with the fact you can't tell an engine from a firewall.

>> No.9076297

>>9076249
U shit in the street, Pajeet?
You are going to die a fucking mut
Think about that
Never knowing what it is like to fit in to society

>> No.9076299

>>9076249
Shoo shoo pajeet. Go eat some paneer for dinner.

>> No.9076351

>>9076297
>>9076299
Yeah, you corecucks mad :^)

>> No.9076360

>>9072880
No

>> No.9076375

>>9076225
I think you're misunderstanding slightly.
I don't have problems with cashies *personally*.
They are just all lacking in either integrity (forced by the political situation he finds himself in, in the case of Jihan) or competency.
That video is bad not just because it's factually wrong (I believe it is), but because the arguments are weak to the point of uselessness, and the presentation is formally absolutely excruciatingly terrible.
Compare it to the clarity of thought in any talk given by a Lightning dev and the gulf in competency is clear.

>> No.9076422
File: 87 KB, 757x525, 1518708404137.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076422

>>9076232
Nobody needs to pay shills to point out that 1+1=2, they just feel sorry for the people that can't wrap their heads around it and leave it at that, maybe donate to charity for the disadvantaged is about the only transaction that results from that kind of observation, frankly. You're not some put upon noble fighting the endless hordes out to suppress your brave and principled stand, you're just an idiot that is too much of an idiot to even be aware that they're an idiot.

>> No.9076433

>>9076375
I'm a cashie because i'm a big blocker. >Clarity of thought
>LN devs
Bwahahahhaaha

>> No.9076476
File: 215 KB, 2758x454, 1518664421475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076476

>>9076375
And believing that you ought to be executed for your lack of belief in his church is not an integrity problem for you?
You political types honestly amuse me, how do you get through a day basing your decisions and worldviews around such an idiotic idea. I guess the fact is that you really don't, this is just where you finally figure it out, the point at which your inability personally ascertain when you are being flatly lied to results in catastrophic failure.

>> No.9076577
File: 202 KB, 1262x710, votewithyourcpuorgtfo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076577

>>9076375
Oh christ, I totally missed that part about "clarity of thought and competency, you're like an elaborate troll to parody the idiocy of the position you're presenting right? Well played! Here is my favourite example of the core "clarity of thought".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUgL-4fx2JE

>> No.9076578

>>9076476
Friendly reminder that Satoshi is an alien AI and all our base are belong to him.

>> No.9076666
File: 913 KB, 500x341, index.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076666

>>9076578
Frankly, I'm honestly ok with that. Fuck humans, I despise them so much I find them honestly beneath contempt and not worth getting angry with, thread related.

>> No.9076772

>>9076422
Trying to read this gave me an aneurysm. I think you left out some words there.

If you unironically fall for the bch scam you pretty much described yourself with that last sentance.

>> No.9076826

>>9076433
Judging from your posts in this thread you're a real deep thinker
>>9076476
>You political types
Maybe I wasn't clear. Integrity isn't an abstract ethical issue here. If they don't have integrity there is a much higher chance that they will fuck up the network for their own gain, at a cost to us, the users.
I don't understand why you linked that video, how does a chopped parody video demonstrate lack of competency? Why not just link one with fart sounds instead of words! Lmao.
>>9076666
Satoshi was a man and wife team.

>> No.9076830

>>9075981
Hehehe very subtle nice

>> No.9076843
File: 126 KB, 664x606, ynj561mvwuc01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076843

>>9076772
> stop using dem big wurds and whatnot cletus
Yeah, pretty much what I expected from you, thanks.

>> No.9076901
File: 62 KB, 520x365, 1521260723719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076901

Roger knows whats coming and about the massive adoption thats why he is so cocky bout the future, the win is in

>> No.9076970
File: 78 KB, 812x459, cashiesconfirmedretarded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076970

> 8MB blocks
> Never even filled a 1MB block

TRY HARDER CASHIES

>> No.9076999
File: 852 KB, 1280x720, yyjw17vxrj101.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9076999

>>9076826
Integrity honestly simply does not matter when it comes to the truth. If you have the local mayor and top donor to charity who donates to the puppy shelter and kisses babies telling you 1+1=3, and a cutthroat meth addict who steals from the orphanage and rapes cats telling you it's actually 2, it's still actually 2.
This is why politics doesn't matter worth a fuck, and why analysis of personalities is a waste of time on technical questions. Facts are facts and there's no getting around them, and the fact is that everything blockstream presents as fact is in fact a lie, end of story, debate over.
So it doesn't matter how much you love the aroma of cheetos wafting from gmaxwell's beard, or you find luke-jr's hillbilly meth teeth erection inducing, or Roger Ver's chad stride threatens your onions sensibilities, none of that matters in the least, the raw facts of the matter are these;
1) It is in Blockstream's business plan to charge tolls on Bitcoin transactions
2) It is therefore in Blockstream's interest to limit the blockchain to as low a limit as possible.
3) the present limit was never intended to be the configuration at scale
4) there is absolutely nothing complex about a distributed network operating at throughputs exceeding 14kbps
That's really all there is to it, I don't give a fuck about your chinese miners molesting cats, or your noble cheetoh coated saviours attending BALUG meetups and waxing lyrical on the people's struggle, that's all just sideshow bullshit that isn't worth the sweat on my balls.
As for the talk by Adam Back, the clip was a short phrasing of exactly what he said, they didn't have to do much editing to make it sound absurd, it was absurd to begin with, pic related. He honestly said that with a straight face and people like you still hold him up as some noble saviour of your lost cause.
It's honestly pathetic, I hope you grow out of whatever affliction has caused this deficit in you.

>> No.9077027
File: 61 KB, 523x512, 1426365807082.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077027

>Its fucking crashing again

>> No.9077137
File: 229 KB, 1440x2560, lvb2mjsu0rs01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077137

>>9076826
I don't waste my time with btc fags like you. You're probably all the same 5 fags switching ips.

>> No.9077173

>>9076999
That tab idea sounds bad. I don't support it, I think lightning is a much better solution.
>Integrity honestly simply does not matter when it comes to the truth
You are absolutely wrong there. Buying a crypto is a gamble on the integrity of the dev team. If the devs exit scam, your investment is worthless.
This is a risk that can't be fully avoided, but can be mitigated to the best of your ability.

>> No.9077195

>>9077137
>I don't waste my time with btc fags like you.
Except you do.

>> No.9077315
File: 150 KB, 589x515, 98f6i54zqlb01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077315

>>9077173
> That tab idea sounds bad. I don't support it, I think lightning is a much better solution.
*chuckle* You... know that lightning is basically that tabs idea on steroids, right? *sigh*
> You are absolutely wrong there. Buying a crypto is a gamble on the integrity of the dev team. If the devs exit scam, your investment is worthless.
Wow, how can you be active in this space and be this clueless about the nature of the product we're discussing? You can't exit scam a running decentralised cryptocurrency, you exit scam shit tier ICO's that clueless fucks who made political judgements about the dev teams haircuts decided were worth investing in, and they decided they'd rather go to Tahiti and get blown by hula girls so left a website with "penis" written on it for the consideration which those who evaluated their project as worthy of investment were due.
What do you think Roger Ver is going to do, invalidate the nature of SHA256 hashes? Track down every fork that arises in response to anything that has the slightest taint of asshattery involved from people like me who don't give a fuck about personalities and politics and will just fork the chain at the drop of a hat and mine it with our own multi megawatt deployments in order to capitalise on the obvious outcome of everyone else figuring out it was a bad move and getting on board later at massively inflated prices? Or perhaps you think Craig Wright will attend too many conferences and pace back and forward one too many times and spontaneously combust the audience with the fucking static electricity from all that cashmere businessware and low humidity climate controlled office air, and you'll end up liable as a token holder when the SEC allocates a task force to track you down and hold you accountable or something?
Fucking politicians man, hilarious. You do realise that the entire purpose of all of this is to rid civilisation of the opinions and influence of people like you, right?

>> No.9077370
File: 76 KB, 813x519, cashiesconfirmedretarded.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077370

DON'T HAVE TO SCALE IF NO ONE USES UR SHITCOIN

>> No.9077383
File: 110 KB, 630x720, 318xgpyxn7501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077383

>>9077370

>> No.9077432

>>9077370
>DON'T HAVE TO SCALE IF NO ONE USES UR SHITCOIN
The irony here is nobody is using btc anymore either just by looking at your chart.

>> No.9077527

>>9077315
>lightning is basically that tabs idea on steroids
"Merchant tabs" sounds like a peer-to-peer mesh network? I don't see it. Lightning also includes LTC atomic swaps, which is what the audience guy was suggesting, no?
>You can't exit scam a running decentralised cryptocurrency
Tell that to BTCP holders lmao.
>What do you think Roger Ver is going to do
Roger and Craig can't really do too much, not more than any other well funded bad actor.
Jihan, on the other hand, can force Cash to do whatever instructions he gets from the party. The antbleed vulnerability has already shown what he is capable of.

>> No.9077646
File: 32 KB, 646x720, 38A1C0FF-2AF7-4311-AFF5-2FE30F38081E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077646

>>9077315
10/10

>> No.9077744
File: 114 KB, 796x752, 1518771399886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9077744

>>9077527
>"Merchant tabs" sounds like a peer-to-peer mesh network? I don't see it. Lightning also includes LTC atomic swaps, which is what the audience guy was suggesting, no?
No, the video you said was inaccurate pretty much lays out exactly what lightning actually is, centralising forces included. I get that you don't want to hear that and you will ignore it because you make judgements based on politics rather than facts, but it's a fact. Sorry.
> Tell that to BTCP holders lmao.
Cause a 1B market cap coin with a toy proof of work algorithm and an extremely short history that was the result of a merger rather than a fork is exactly the same as a 20B+ coin with the widest deployed proof of work algorithm in existence that stretches all the way back to the genesis block and technically matches the implementation of Bitcoin described in the white paper. Ok, see, this is what I mean? You really have no idea about the technical facts of the issue. If you're a poor fag you should go do something where politics matter, run some taxi medallions or something, I don't know, kiss babies, plan bombing brown people for oil campaign contributions, whatever slimy scumbag politicians do to finance their hides these days, if you're a rich fag you should hire a fucking technical consultant who can correct your grievous misgivings about the field in which you find yourself active, because they *will* fucking destroy you, no exaggeration whatsoever. I have rarely seen your mix of confidence and ignorance.
> Jihan, on the other hand, can force Cash to do whatever instructions he gets from the party. The antbleed vulnerability has already shown what he is capable of.
Which would result in China no longer having Bitcoin to wield as a weapon against US monetary policy, and would result in a hard fork away from their control at any rate, so they would surrender much for zero gain, which means it will not happen. It is not an accident that Jihan knows both economics and psychology.

>> No.9077773

>>9077432
Do you know how to read graphs? They teach you that in school? BTC still averaging ~250k transactions a day, while BCash is averaging around 10-20k. No one either was or is using BCash. Sorry but you picked the wrong altcoin to shill.

>> No.9077840

>>9077773
>transactions down lower than a year ago
>dominance falling farther everyday
>thisisfine.jpg

This is why kids need to learn more from history. So they can study current events and make better predictions about the future.

>> No.9077936

>>9077744

https://youtu.be/saCaZ3KvYgY

>> No.9078027

>>9077744
>"Merchant tabs"...
>No, the video you said was inaccurate...
You are getting confused. "Merchant" tabs was the parody you linked, I never said it was inaccurate per se.
Are you thinking of the lightning video that cashie dude made?
>Cause a 1B market cap coin with ...[etc]
That's a nice paragraph but unfortunately you're getting off track again.
You stated:
>You can't exit scam a running decentralised cryptocurrency
And my position is that the BTCP debacle contradicts that.
What is your problem with that statement?
Is BTCP not decentralised?
Is it not running?
Is it not a cryptocurrency?
If your contention is the exact dictionary difference between an "exit scam" and a PnD then I don't think that is a very strong point.

>> No.9078190

>>9077840
You can tell you've been sucking Roger Ver's cock because he's literally the only one retarded enough to look at market dominance.

I'll spell it out very simple for you: the real Bitcoin is determined by: hashing power, users and developers. Score: 3 Bitcoin, 0 BCash.

>> No.9078330
File: 696 KB, 749x761, cnpgTui.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078330

> Are you thinking of the lightning video that cashie dude made?
Right, Falkvinge's summary of lightning and the many problems with which it is afflicted. He is correct. I personally know and have attended many presentations from the guy who has been struggling trying to put pig on this particular lipstick since inception, he's skeptical and pessimistic that it can be done exactly because of the reasons Falkvinge goes over in that video, the routing problems are indeed on the level of anti-gravity in terms of complexity, nobody has a fucking clue how to solve them, those are the facts, and yes, because lightning channels are stateful when it comes to encapsulated funds, it makes it an even more complex problem than it would otherwise be.
> And my position is that the BTCP debacle contradicts that.
An exit scam is pocketing the funds with which you were as an entity entrusted with in order to execute on a particular plan in future. So, there's a whole raft of ways in which the BTCP situation doesn't match up to that definition.
Firstly, It's an open source piece of software that if the participants within and holders so chose, they could easily fork themselves in order to execute upon it, even if you want to venture the hypothesis that they didn't actually deliver what they promised.
Secondly, they *did* deliver what they actually promised. They executed a merger of the ZCL and BTC ledgers and added zksnarks for anonymity, so your supposed "exit scam" is an exit scam in the sense that they actually did exactly what they said they would do, but the market didn't particularly like it, due to either exchange takeup or general market interest, so what? If I offer to manage an open source distributed effort to build you a car, and I've already shown you the plans for it, and I say I intend to also weld in this here open source automated driving system, and then I do, and then you try to sell that car but nobody wants to buy it, did I exit scam you? Fuck no.(c)

>> No.9078356
File: 553 KB, 2048x1536, DHal3YPU0AA63N9.jpg_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078356

>>9078330
> If your contention is the exact dictionary difference between an "exit scam" and a PnD then I don't think that is a very strong point.
Well, hold on, yes it fucking is, they're completely different things, did you mean to say BTCP was an exit scam, or a PND? Because if you want to instead claim that we should be careful of BCH because it's a PND then I'm going to have to really tear you to pieces on that one, it's the most preposterous and ludicrous claim you've made thus far, frankly.

>> No.9078366
File: 151 KB, 698x698, 1521758759219.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078366

>>9076843
Hey switched to my computer other posts were on mobile. Just realized you have 21 posts in this thread. lmao.

How much you earn per post?

i wasnt talking about the words but your shit sentence structure.

>maybe donate to charity for the disadvantaged is about the only transaction that results from that kind of observation

>You're not some put upon noble fighting the endless hordes

It's almost like your native language isn't english

>> No.9078445

>>9078366
> gdamn yer grammar is fuckin complex!
No better, frankly. Your inability to understand the language is not my problem. Please do the needful and get yourself to a quality english school preferably outside India.

>> No.9078562

>>9078445
holy shit dude.
not what i was saying at all.
are you even trying? I want to speak to whoever is paying you
>1/5 stars

>> No.9078598

>>9078330
> I personally know and have attended many presentations from the guy who has been struggling trying to put pig on this particular lipstick since inception
Sounds interesting, are there any videos on youtube from this person?
To be blunt -- Falkvinge is a bluffer. If he does understand the concepts then he lacks the skills to communicate that understanding, and he should leave the presenting to other people.
>>9078356
>Well, hold on, yes it fucking is, they're completely different things, did you mean to say BTCP was an exit scam, or a PND?
Ok if you like I will concede that BTCP was more like a "PnD and abandonment" than an "exit scam". Is that better?
I don't know how BCH being PnD and abandoned is better than being an exit scam but ok.

>> No.9078608
File: 106 KB, 625x624, f41916543d7bc9cc0848e73a0d98d611a00b0edcfe9ef73482787e6335b3312e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078608

>>9078562
Like I care what you want clueless fuck.

>> No.9078673

>>9078608
These posts arn't for you
They are to show /biz/ how BCH supporters are either all paid shills or delusional.
This guy has 25 posts now.

No one can actually be this delusional.

>> No.9078726
File: 59 KB, 888x599, DK6CjdKVwAAGUBi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078726

>>9078598
> Sounds interesting, are there any videos on youtube from this person?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABppufTdpA
>To be blunt -- Falkvinge is a bluffer. If he does understand the concepts then he lacks the skills to communicate that understanding, and he should leave the presenting to other people.
See this coming from someone who acknowledges they're incapable of actually evaluating the technical claims which he makes just comes across as clueless wishful thinking, perhaps you should re-evaluate your position in light of that.
> Ok if you like I will concede that BTCP was more like a "PnD and abandonment" than an "exit scam". Is that better?
Not much, it's a claim requiring evidence where none is provided, vs a claim which is untrue based on an extremely obvious test. A pump and dump requires intent and planning, if you want to make the claim that either BTCP or BCH are pnd's, you have to provide some evidence for that claim. I imagine you could probably make a case for it in BTCP, but I wouldn't think it particularly convincing based on what I know of what actually happened, but in the case of BCH where you have large miners accumulating hundreds of thousands over extremely long time periods, and the entire purpose of the exercise is nothing any more nefarious or complex than "stick to the original vision as outlined in the whitepaper of the project, undo the damage done to blockstream", your job is going to be basically impossible.
But hey, give it a shot if it makes you feel better and I'll shoot it down for you.

>> No.9078745
File: 60 KB, 888x599, DK6DTGgVoAA3vEb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9078745

>>9078673
>you're saying a lot
and these posts aren't for you, they're just to sadistically amuse myself at your unfortunate mental condition.

>> No.9078776

its fucking crashing eh?!

>> No.9078815

>>9078776
Bitcoin Crash hehe. Fucking dishonest fudders. They stole bitcoin.com but they are still shit.

>> No.9078919

>>9078726
Great thanks I'll watch that later.
>See this coming from someone who acknowledges they're incapable of actually evaluating the technical claims
I acknowledged no such thing. I am a very well informed consumer. However I don't have a professional-level understanding of cryptography or networking.
Not many people do.
I'm disappointed you are defending Falkvinge, those videos are very bad communication.
>Not much, it's a claim requiring evidence where none is provided
There is a lot of evidence that BTCP was a deliberate PnD, such as the fact that there was a huge volume spike before Rhett made any announcement.
That isn't material anyway, the point is that integrity is important, even if only from an investment perspective.
I would have thought that was self evident. Do you really disagree?

>> No.9079109

>>9078919
>I'm disappointed you are defending Falkvinge, those videos are very bad communication.
That doesn't matter, what he's saying is factually inaccurate, if you are unable to understand that, it's your failing, not his. Frankly I find everything that he's saying extremely easy to understand and I don't know what is supposed to even be theoretically complex about it.
> There is a lot of evidence that BTCP was a deliberate PnD, such as the fact that there was a huge volume spike before Rhett made any announcement.
That may well just be evidence of capitalising on a plan they themselves intended to execute in good faith. There's no evidence otherwise at this stage.
> That isn't material anyway, the point is that integrity is important, even if only from an investment perspective.
Integrity is important sometimes, I don't pick random people in the street to hold a gold bar for me. In other situations it is of zero consequence whatsoever, and in fact this sphere is one in which we are trying to create more of those situations, you can be the slimiest scumbucket organised criminal alive, and if you tell me that you will pay for x, and I see the payment on the blockchain, you have indeed paid for x, I do not need to trust you about it, and your integrity does not matter.
A very large part of crypto is creating a trustless environment, and that is exactly the sphere in which trust is irrelevant, and only the facts matter. Given that, why even bother with getting distracted on character assassination campaigns? Does it make the aforementioned cat raping cutthroat any less mathematically correct? If not, of what value is said character assassination campaign aside from to fool the credulous into believing a falsehood for the benefit of the conniving?

>> No.9079241
File: 41 KB, 588x363, centralizedgarbage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9079241

>> No.9079489

>>9079109
>That doesn't matter, what he's saying is factually inaccurate, if you are unable to understand that etc...
It matters in that I can't take anything he says seriously so I may as well have not watched it. He doesn't back up any of his points and he states them poorly.
>A very large part of crypto is creating a trustless environment, and that is exactly the sphere in which trust is irrelevant, and only the facts matter. Given that, why even bother with getting distracted on character assassination campaigns?
It's a super interesting question. It depends on who you are.
What hat are you wearing?
Are you the you that is a crypto believer, or the you that is an investor?

The crypto citizen needs mathematical proof to believe in a project.
The crypto investor needs the exact opposite!
If there is reasonable proof that a project will succeed, then you will not make any money because you will have no edge.
Judgement of character is one possible edge.
By buying a coin you are wearing the investor hat, whether you like it or not.

>> No.9079575

notice how corecucks can't appeal to anything but tradition and ad hominem? It's because bitcoin has nothing technical backing it up

>> No.9079602

>>9079489
> He doesn't back up any of his points and he states them poorly.
What is a single point that he made that he did not back up? The core claim regarding BGP routing on the internet being not rivalrous is true, are you saying it's too hard to google that yourself and verify it you? You wanted citation links in the youtube description or something? Everything he said is true and easy to verify for anyone watching.
> If there is reasonable proof that a project will succeed, then you will not make any money because you will have no edge.
Well, no, because we can capitalise on the fact that the majority of people make decisions based on humans and politics, and are not qualified and do not understand the necessary technology in order to make decisions based on them, so when you do understand, you can tell a whitepaper that is dynamite vs one that is complete bullshit with much greater precision than someone looking for dev teams with stereotypical haircuts.
> By buying a coin you are wearing the investor hat, whether you like it or not.
Why would you invest if you didn't believe in crypto? That would be like investing in cars if you thought they'd never get any traction on horses. I think you're trying to draw a line where none exists, the only people who invest and don't actually understand the value in all of this are just along for the ride and will necessarily be outcompeted by those that do understand, as surely as mechanics will do better investing in car companies than stable hands that think it's all just a silly fad and they'll come back to horses eventually.

>> No.9079909

>>9079575
Bitcoin has 1000's of developers. Your coin is a 1 line change of that repo.

>> No.9079980

>>9079602
>What is a single point that he made that he did not back up?
All of them. But an easy one: "you must be online to receive funds".
This is incorrect, as you presumably know.
Watchtowers do not necessarily introduce centralisation pressure.
>Well, no, because we can capitalise on the fact that...
But yes! That's an edge. Any place where you can find an asymmetry with the general market is an edge. Judgement of integrity is one such edge, it doesn't preclude there being others.
>Why would you invest if you didn't believe in crypto?
To make money! Bitcoin was designed so that the network effect could be bootstrapped by human greed. You do not have to believe in the tech to asses that you stand to make a gain. See: classic pyramid schemes.

>> No.9080164

>>9079980
> All of them. But an easy one: "you must be online to receive funds".
No it isn't, you either need to be online, or you must pay someone else to be online on your behalf, which is still being online.
> Watchtowers do not necessarily introduce centralisation pressure.
An implicitly hub and spoke network routing architecture sure as hell does though.
> Judgement of integrity is one such edge, it doesn't preclude there being others.
But we've already established that judgement of integrity is irrelevant in trustless environments, so, no, it's not an edge. It's like being a particularly proficient deer hunter when you can just go to a shop and buy a steak like everyone else and you're rich. It's a useless skill in that context. I'd argue it's a useless skill altogether, but I'd grant that is down to my misanthropy and disregard for humanity in general.
> To make money! Bitcoin was designed so that the network effect could be bootstrapped by human greed. You do not have to believe in the tech to asses that you stand to make a gain. See: classic pyramid schemes.
OK, but you'll lose eventually doing that, it's just the same old greater fool theory except you happened to get lucky picking a market that actually has fundamentals underneath it. Everyone in that market who understands those fundamentals will still run rings around you.
Case in point, here you are trying to convince people that a propaganda campaign designed to target people who put a high value on the metric of integrity in a trustless environment in order to subvert said trustless environment to the benefit of the ecosystems where things operate by trust and integrity and are thus subject to all the traditional subversion of and interference in those metrics. You're like the horse cart company coming to the car factory and saying "These things are nice and all, but where do you put the horses".

>> No.9080178

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAMRFDs9iOs

Cringe

>> No.9080562
File: 392 KB, 1029x1099, Bitcoin vs Coreiath.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9080562

>> No.9080997

>>9079909
pull numbers and facts out of your ass - Cash is still the pure bitcoin and code as was intended not the frankenstein coin you put together

>> No.9081018

$104000 usd in june 2018

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action