[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 189 KB, 1600x2400, makingit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9047391 No.9047391 [Reply] [Original]

Hi biz, I am a 35 year old fairly well-to-do (thanks to a startup acquisition) normie who came to biz through Reddit, loves it here, and will probably ruin it for you given the seemingly large influx of people like me since the Nov/Dec run.
(Reddit space goes here)
I'd like to tell you about my crypto picks because I, unlike most of you, am not a child, have invested a reasonable amount of $ into crypto, and believe my speculative bets are pretty solid, and even though I think most of you are actually idiots, those of you [who are not from /pol/] are good humans and I want you to make it.
(Reddit space goes here)
BTC, BCH, & ETH are all worth having in your portfolio. If you don't have a lot to invest, they're not going to make you millions, but I almost guarantee all three do well this year. There is an eventuality which will happen b/w BTC and BCH where one will become very worthless in a very short period of time. I don't know which is which, but if I had to pick one I'd honestly pick BCH.
(RSGH)
REQ & LINK are not memes, as much as they are memes. They ARE, however, major gambles which if they succeed will pay off more than most other options in the space. REQ would actually revolutionize global financial exchanges, and LINK may be the key to blockchain seeing adoption considering the clusterfuck of bets every country is making on a variety of blockchains.
(RSGH)
ZRX and DNT are sleepers. I'd choose ZRX (basically investing in HTTP) if I had to choose one.
(RSGH)
NANO is hands down the best potential contender for a new money, but seems fucking riddled with bugs which may never get ironed out. Another huge gamble, I'm staying away, personally.
(RSGH)
TRX is run by a clown and has achieved nothing, obvious red flags left and right

>> No.9047436

(RSGH)
There are plenty of other biz favorites which I have mixed feelings on, but generally biz actually picks some of the best tokens to meme on. There is also an insane amount of "pajeet shilling" of TOTAL shitcoins which usually lasts like 2 weeks before the posts disappear completely.
(RSGH)
A good rule of thumb is anything that has been shilled on biz hard for more than a month is actually a good bet. That being said, anyone with half a brain knows that most of these projects will inevitably fail, even if crypto is the future. A diverse biz portfolio is a good idea, but all in VEN or REQ or LINK or NEO (etc. etc.) might make you a quicker trip to the moon.
(REDDIT SPACING GOES HERE)
Lastly, IOTA. I fucking hate the devs, but it's the one thing I think biz rarely mentions which already has more adoption than most shit in crypto in terms of partnerships testing their product. EOS, XLM, XRP all cool... anything in the top 10 (11 really, XMR is legit) is a good long term hold but likely will not help you 100x. Look to the low mcap biz regulars for the 100x's.
(reddit. spacing. goes. here.)
Good luck, biz. I hope you make it.

>> No.9047470

>buying into alts not held down by a group of mega whales.
never gonna make it.

>> No.9047499

>>9047470
I'm sitting in a $1300 chair right now staring at a $3500 overpriced mac with $10k worth of speakers on beautiful oak stands, drinking gin and tonic while rubbing my dick over my pants. How do you know I'm not a mega whale just giving you some hints?

>> No.9047567
File: 205 KB, 1200x1096, grugmoody.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>grug doesnt like shitty format and parenthesis spacing

>you make grug hate you

>> No.9047571

>>9047499
take pic and I'll believe you anon :)

>> No.9047603

>>9047391
vechain just made both req and link obsolete, back to plebbit you retard

>> No.9047657
File: 449 KB, 1280x720, 65626226626.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

what a shit thread.
you wasted your time OP

>> No.9047678

>>9047603
Then why is REQ up 71% since the dip, LINK up 78%, but VEN only 68%? Is it weird knowing that as the whole market moves up your coin is moving up at a slower rate than ones you think are obsolete?

>>9047571
I don't give a fuck if you believe me. I'm also sitting at a Paul McCobb Planner desk which you'd be hard pressed to find in as good condition for under $1200, vintage 1950's dovetail joints around for fucking 70 years and still in near perfect condition.

>> No.9047700

>>9047657
Yet you are responded and are still here.

Look at all the /pol/fags I offended, bunch of little bitches.

>> No.9047734

FYI I didn't make this thread to get replies, I made it to help those who deserve it. I'm now leaving it. Enjoy debating amongst yourselves, nerds.