[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 55 KB, 750x626, 1495834387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9038198 No.9038198 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/DBC-ETH

>he didn't buy any brainz at 10c
literally brainless anon

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/

CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3WPB0qhPQg

https://globalcoinreport.com/deepbrain-chain-dbc-is-rebranding-while-implementing-a-reward-system/

Also Pajeet General gents

>> No.9038214
File: 542 KB, 1066x1600, 1499348489158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

5$ end of day any moment now

>> No.9038576

I risked my position for some measly BTC gains and I got punished hard. 38k to 21k DBC just like that. Iron hands are the winners in crypto, you can't beat the market. Research some solid projects (aka DBC), buy the dip, and hold

>> No.9038736

You do realize it's an artificial pump and pure speculative money is pouring in, right? Those things you mentioned doesn't affect the price at all. At the moment dbc's price is based on

a) the overall market (bitcoin)
b) artificial pumps
c) speculation

The project doesn't hold any real value before Q3, since that is when they release the mining software and go open-source. Stop shilling, moron.

>> No.9038801

>>9038736
the company is purchasing 40 million tokens because they feel the price isn't indicative of the value, so they are buying the tokens at market and selling for a profit in the future

40 million tokens

>> No.9038840

nothing about that pump was artificial, this is a very important project

if you don't think the concept works, google leela chess, and then think again about what dbc is promising to do

>> No.9038890

you should feel bad about shilling worthless projects. its self defeating. it will give you short term gains, but undermine the entire economy youre trying to mooch off of.

youre not going to get anywhere near as much as the shills got 4 months ago, but ironically, when they pumped and dumped people back then they also burned most trust that anyone is willing to put into this coin.

>> No.9039241

they didn't dump then either, the market literally crashed the night the coin hit ATH

this is one of the only crypto projects that matters and the constant empty fud helps prove that the whales are still accumulating hard

>> No.9039295

>>9038801
That doesn't make the project any more valuable at the moment. The only thing that matters is if they can deliver a product and market it, after that the project's value is mostly based on supply and demand from actual use-cases, not simply because of speculation.

>>9038840
Yes, stay denial, redditos. Keep forming those emotional biases. After the market went down, DBC did also. After the market went up, DBC also did. The project isn't worth anything UNTIL they can deliver what they promise in Q3.

>> No.9039901

Buying this and selling at the top of the next bullrun will be something to remember, imagine how high cam DBC go if it surpasses last ATH

>> No.9040057

>>9039295
NAS dropped in price after their launch, at this point I'm 100% convinced that most people investing in crypto are absolute morons. The only thing that matters is the hype and nothing more, literally no one gives a shit about working product at this point and time of crypto market.
I just hope they'll get their shit together, pay the price and just get a binance listing and a good PR guy if they really care about price of their token. It's so naive to think that more than 1% of "investors" even have a grasp on what the fuck crypto even is, let alone give a shit about how good the code is, because that's what DBC team promised to show in Q3, mining and go open souce. I'd assume they have deep enough brain to either patent their solutions or at least don't dump all the code in the wilderness.

Yes I'm a bit salty because I bought quite high and still haven't broke even, but somehow there is some hope left in me.