[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 225x225, download.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9037959 No.9037959 [Reply] [Original]

Okay here's the plan. Just before EOM, COSS will release a new UI (not trading UI) and fiat. I'm expecting a decent dump from sell the news types for about a day afterwards. Is that the best time to buy? I already dipped in and out and got a small profit, but COSS does have huge potential - I just want a big enough buffer to absorb any future incompetence. Thoughts on this? Am I a retarded pajeet faggot shill? What could I do instead with my ETH?

>> No.9038263

>>9037959
Kucoin is the same but better, no one will ever use coss.

>> No.9039171

>>9037959
Best time to buy back in like November but now is good too. You missed the FOMO back in January.

>> No.9039206

>>9037959
Heres the thing, COSS team has been incompetent
They have done nothing sketchy or scammy, just some things have been delayed or poorly made due to their incompetence.

They have hired about 7 new employees since the last major update, UI.
If you think they will ever be able to achieve their goals, its a fantastic buy.
If you think they will forever remain incompetent, dont buy it.

>> No.9040164

No FUD

First, FIAT is coming in the next week or so. It will slowly build in volume as the whales move in and KYC approvals go through.

For large deposits, COSS.io is cheaper, transaction fees are low, referrals generate money with every deposit, and competition is lower. Whales will trade on it.

After FIAT, more coins and promos including NEO are already announced to be coming.

New UI is almost ready.

But most importantly, API is coming. API will allow bots to arbitrage, generating revenue on every coin. API will massively increase volume, which will make the COSS tokens much more valuable, which will increase demand and price on the tokens. API will be a much bigger deal than FIAT, even after they add credit card FIAT, which is also coming.

IMO COSS is the best long term hold out there.

>> No.9040637

>>9040164
Yea long term I feel really good about the exchange. It's just going to take a few months for money to flow in after fiat implementation and the eventual API implementation. I'm not looking to trade a lot this year since i'm trying to hit long term capital gains so COSS was a good pick for me.

>> No.9040974

>>9037959
Exchange has under 500k volume and most of that is the Coss token....it's already over.

>> No.9041027

>>9040974
I already knew it had low volume. That's fine, for now. I was asking about future potential returns. My main concern is that the reputation of the exchange has become too damaged for it to become a success, at least this year. Allegedly there will be a marketing campaign, and there is not a fiat to crypto exchange outside of the top 20. That and a potential bot API are the main reasons I'm considering buying.

>>9040164
GDAX has 0% market maker fees and vastly more liquidity. COSS has a chicken-egg problem where you need liquidity to get more people to buy to get more liquidity. But without an API it's awful. I'm a poorfag and I was able to push up the price of COSS on my own by buying.

>> No.9041029

I had a decent amount of COSS (~8k) before it's first moon mission and sold because the team is incompetent.

Everything is delayed, the implentations are poor (I'm a dev), the engine sucks balls. I wish I held and sold for the 10x of course but I don't regret selling at all.

Hold now for the pump pre-fiat and new UI but sell the news on this one.

>> No.9041045

>>9038263
Kucoin will eventually phase out fee splits. COSS is permanent. So you're wrong. I say this being a kucoin holder.

>> No.9041055

>>9041029
Yes, my main question is the sentiment around what will happen post-fiat. I'm like 90% sure it'll be a dump on the news (and god forbid if there's a delay). Their new CTO looks like she might have things under control and gathering momentum now.

>> No.9041105

>>9041055
Unfortunately the exchange is not good to use so no one will use it. Believe me I really wish it was.

>> No.9041139

>>9041105
Yeah, that settles it. I'll throw in less than half what I intended to buy after the fiat dump and then consider it lost for the next 6 months or so - who knows, they might pull it off. But definitely not worth buying what I was thinking of getting.

>> No.9041174

>>9041139
I don't think buying COSS rn is a bad idea at all. The next news (it's always on wednesdays, right?) is really highly anticipated so it's almost guaranteed gains in the short term.

I just recommend either selling right before the annoucements happen, or watching their medium like an absolute hawk every wednesday and reacting really quickly to whatever they release.

>> No.9041207

>>9041139
Be bold or go home I'd say. High risk high reward. I've got 20k coss. If it dumps post fiat release om gonna increase my position to 40 to the 50k. It's really not a lot of investment long term vs the possibility of weekly income that I'd receive if it blows up. The exchange being "bad" is highly subjective to boot.

>> No.9041293

>>9041174
It's every second Wednesday so the next update will be 2nd of May.

>> No.9042080

>>9037959
You're plan good. There are FUDsters and short sighted people who will shit on it, but COSS is an absurdly low market cap coin for being a dividend share. Once fiat and UI is out and stable, the team plans to focus on engine and marketing. I hold a large portion of my portfolio in this coin and know other whales who do the same.

>> No.9042235

>check COSS coin price on Coin Market Cap
>it is 36 cents
>read a news article for five minutes
>check COSS price again
>it is now 34 cents

This coin makes me really nervous. Then again, that's also because I went all in on it. The low trading volume of the coin is scary.

The news of NEO coming to the exchange is nice, though. We'll get NEO dividends and then that'll be compounded with gas. I hope Singaporeans take pride in their country's exchange and use it. They are a fairly wealthy country. That is a plus.