[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 275x183, shitcoin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9017653 No.9017653 [Reply] [Original]

I'm getting so fucking angry of this fucking shitcoin. Why is it still #1 on CMC? We got plenty of other coins which perform much better but we still all keep buying this fucking shitcoin. We have coins with no fees and instant transactions. We also got coins which actually allow us to run decentarlized equations.

But no, we still need to maintain this fucking shitcoin at the top. High fees, extremely outdated and controlled by a few people.

When does flippening happen? Trips get flippening date

>> No.9017690

Never

>> No.9017703
File: 38 KB, 727x480, 1519742398353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>flippening
>ever

>> No.9017702

>>9017653
cardano - 2019

>> No.9017707

it's a storage value. There's only 21M. Other coin have 100M or BILLIONS coins, so people feel more rich with btc. It's like own a big diamond.

Btc will never die and we don't care. What we need its become independant of BTC. For trading and no go down with him when it goes down.

>> No.9017710

>>9017703

trips would confirm it but flippening will happen

>> No.9017714

Bitcoin will be #1 forever

>> No.9017721

>>9017707

If more normies enter market and you have a shitcoin product which takes insane amounts of fees to transfer then that cannot be top of market

Get trips and I believe

>> No.9017731

>MUH THE FLIPPINING
just stop, its dead, you killed the meme with stupidity. the market decides shit for brains, stop being dumb.

>> No.9017742

>>9017731

stock market example

> has a shit company
> but its "muh gold"
> people still pump it

that's just fucking retarded, why do are shitcoins pumped? normies dont realize its a shitcoin and therefore dont buy other products

>> No.9017744

economics rule. bch economics > btc economics

>> No.9017751

>>9017744

nice dubs

>> No.9017754
File: 37 KB, 409x270, 1518395554252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9017721
/reddit/ detected
It all makes sense now.
please leave

>> No.9017786

still ETH flips EOY

>>9000000

>> No.9017820

Retard, BTC is still mainly used to sell illegal goods on the darkweb and outside of internet (like funding the weapons to Syria and what not). Truth be told we are just small fish here. BTC will not die before something more reliable comes (faster + secure) and still has the same mechanic of avoiding tax.

I see from time to time posts about muh BTC has no value no use. Those people are the slaves that cant see further. BTC is mainly used to avoid taxes. Thats it. Russia selling guns for BTC to the East. No tax. No transaction tracking. Ez life.

You really think that crypto is currently used by the plebs? No brahs. Thats why we can make it. If regulations come online then we can see the real pump of crypto.

BTC will never die tho, the idea of some big corporate (and may i say countries) have BTC invested, they will never let it die. Its the same example of MUH i have gold and countries have gold. If 50% of the countries would start making a cartel of abandoning gold then 50% would still keep pushing its price up bcs they dont want to lose their asset. If BTC dies in the future it must be around 70-90% collab cartel decision to let it die. I dont think it will happen tho, its so easy to PND people out of money with BTC. When the shit hits the fan (normies will enter crypto) then BTC will def. continue being here. BTC might die in 10 years pass but as i said i dont believe it still. All of these new cryptos and ideas are the "Revolution" of entering the pleb market. BTC users will never use those cryptos bcs as said above they use it to avoid taxes. So invest in projects that have potential acceptance of Normies and you will be rich. When the normie revolution starts then regulations will go on and after that it will be quite impossible to ever see moonshots (only ala Facebook type of company enters crypto yadiyada). So guys be happy that we are at the start of something great.