[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 290 KB, 1242x678, 73D92EAB-132F-4E91-B6F7-A3C394D3420D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9003510 No.9003510 [Reply] [Original]

Altcoin season is back and biz is back. To celebrate the return of biz, the PND group will start signaling at 12 pm EST watch out for it!

>> No.9003575
File: 73 KB, 500x500, 1521149466244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY FUCKING REMINDER: NO PRICE ACTION FOR YOU AMBLETS THIS MONTH (april now kek) OR EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw biz fell for the swissfaggot, pharmpajeet, and kimchiwhore LARPs
>mfw Mcafee brought on board for bigger P&Ds
>mfw Aneesh Zutshit AMB content manager was imported to Europe in a rice bag (KEK?)
>mfw years, no DECADES will go by before R&D produces a working prototype
>mfw uptrend inevitable for VEN, WTC, and WABI that are months, no YEARS ahead in terms of development
>mfw brainlets don't realize AMB TGadmins are PROJECTING onto kazuya and accusing him of P&D
mfw
MFW
MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

>> No.9003627

holy shit it's deloitte

>> No.9003710
File: 139 KB, 1280x806, chadvirgin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So guys, I wanna tell you something: Faith and belief is the one thing we will need to be able to change the world. And right now, I believe, that in this room, we have the seed, that’s gonna germinate, and that is going to EXPLODE, into an AMAZING opportunity for us to change this entire world!

I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so EXCITED to be here right now—and, hey, let me tell you something: that each and every one of YOU, has the opportunity to become, like those amazing pajeets that we know here FROM INDIA! HEY HEY, MY PAJEETS HERE FROM INDIA, making so much money that they can probably have a real hard time counting it!

AHAHAHAHAHAh!

So GUYS, let me tell you: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE AMB BROOO SUSSS!

>> No.9003749

I'm sweating bullets over here.