[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 119 KB, 890x501, MW-FP824_gold07_20170706203004_ZH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8996407 No.8996407 [Reply] [Original]

anyone here have any stories of what they did with their money?
Did people beg?
Did you change?
What did you buy?

>> No.8996476

everyone suggested I pay their debts instantly.

>> No.8996510 [DELETED] 

>>8996407
I cashed out just over $2MM in January. Unfortunately, I spent literally the entire thing on options contracts playing earnings, and lost it all handily. I knew it was a huge gamble but I saw btc starting to downturn and I wanted out of the wild ride, so I took my chances in an attempt to set myself up for life. I honestly don't even feel that bad. $2MM would have been life changing but to keep my lifestyle I would still be working, and the goal was to not work, which I'll likely get to within 10 years anyway. I might regret it big time if this bull run takes BTC to ATH's but it's not looking great IMO.

>> No.8996559

>took all of my money and bought ETH
>it bubbled and i took all the government money possible and bought more ETH.
>lost almost half because i couldnt into bitmex, and cried
>dropped out and tried to trade and was still terrible at it
>went to /pol/ and realized the MSM was incredibly off about the presidential election probabilities
>bet on the election in YOLO fashion, would leave country in poverty if i lost
>won
>got a real job
>market did its thing, got rich
>quit real job
>still a loser on 4chan
>pretend i know how to trade

>> No.8997302

>>8996407
I bought a flat and a car (about a million all up) and paid tax. Only did it in December because my mother was nagging me about buying a place for months. Just lucky - no skill. Left approx 100K in which is now 56K