[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 600x418, cool-pepe-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8979542 No.8979542 [Reply] [Original]

a word about street shitting:
-no one shits in the streets, only in isolated vegetation
-it's very rare in urban areas. mainly happens in rural areas
>unlike san francisco where people unironically shit on the streets
>yes, I did shit in the streets a few years ago when I traveled to a rural location
>it's the most incredible feeling. shitting in the open you feel so empty and light that it's euphoric. try it. highly recommended. it's unlike the shitty shits in a western toilet
>I have a western toilet with a bidet/water spray unlike you morons who wipe your asses with paper like retarded primitive morons
Indian biz:
>terrible redtape
>slowly improving infrastructure
>electronic goods are 50-100% more expensive than in the US because of import duties
>my government is retarded, has been since I can remember

>> No.8979544

POO

>> No.8979553
File: 14 KB, 234x216, pjt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8979542
pajeet

>> No.8979564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWoqKyaqiw4

>> No.8979576

Lol be thankful that west civilised you twice. First time were the Indo-Europeans and then the British

>> No.8979592

>>8979576
*tried to

>> No.8979593

>>8979542
Why is Indias GDP lower than Africas?

>> No.8979632

>>8979593
It's not. $2.2 trillion (africa) vs $2.8 trillion (india)
fwiw India is a country, africa is a continent

>> No.8979646

>>8979544
I guarantee you my ass is cleaner than yours because I use a fucking bidet unlike you uncivilized morons who wipe. Imagine dropping peanut butter or jam on your hairy chest : which is cleaner, wiping with tissue paper or washing it off?

>> No.8979659

>>8979542
Don't take the bantz too personally bro. It's just really funny to call you guys Pajeets. From what I understand Pajeet isn't even a real name in India lol

>> No.8979671

>>8979632
I found slightly different numbers for 2017. Anyway how do you want to become a super power if those numbers stay in 3rd world areas and by having insane social troubles in a fastly rising population?

>> No.8979684

I'll be in Lucknow for work again soon. Shit place but kind of interesting.

>> No.8979691

>>8979542
D E S I G N A T E D
V E G E T A T I O N

>> No.8979710

Is this because your asshole is hairy?

>> No.8979734

>>8979542
*pajeet /biz/ slave
you are not our bro
unless you hold link, in which case
welcome brother ranjeesh

>> No.8979738

>>8979659
It's totally cool my dude, I don't get offended easily and Indians in general are not confrontational
>>8979671
I don't expect India to become a superpower. The fucking insanely chaotic politics alone will prevent it. But I do think India will become a very important economy. All the cool dudes leave the country for the west (brain drain), that certainly does not help things.
Surprisingly violence levels are insanely low for a country with so many problems. The religious issues etc are rare, India is incredibly peaceful and the people very friendly, especially to white people. Unfortunately people here don't treat blacks very well since they are associated with drug dealing and crime. btw I'm not racist at all, everyone is equal in my eyes. I suspect the majority of 4chan is not racist either, just do shit for the lulz.

>> No.8979746

>>8979542
Stop lying sir, we all know you shit on the streets.

>> No.8979754

>>8979734
Fuck you and fuck link. You morons single handedly destroyed this board with shills and delusional idiots.
btw I'm the guy that keeps warning people about link here. You're not a biz bro fucktard, gtfo

>> No.8979760

A few years ago i visited Moscow and it was pretty awesome. Mostly white people around, cheap food, cheap and 10/10 whores (my russian friend showed me top russian whore websites), millennials are pretty based (they have this work hard to achieve something metallity unlike western millennials). I mean i was thinking until this moment that slavs = indian. I was wrong. As a French guy i have no idea why are so many of you keep destroying my country.

>> No.8979771

>>8979746
I have a fucking western toilet with a bidet, fuck off and it's comfy as fuck.

>> No.8979772

>>8979646
Pajeet's has a point. I live in Thailand and those butthole sprays next to the toilet are a godsend. Toilet paper is fucking gross.

>> No.8979790

>>8979754
>pajeet was fudding link
wow linkers are right for once
just bought 100k

>> No.8979796

>>8979646
The main difference between humans and animals is the use of a bidet. Anyone that doesnt have a bidet is at best half-human

>> No.8979823

>>8979760
The Indians who move abroad are typically well off, well educated people. The type you want in any country. Not sure how they destroy your country, unless you don't like the sight of Indians or foreigners. In which case, you don't deserve to live. go jump off a cliff you stupid wageslave
btw Indians in any country are in the top 5% of the wealthiest i.r very well off, more than jews.
Your racism is not rooted in reality you fucktard. You are truly delusional. Go outside and meet some people, your views will seem primitive

>> No.8979875

>>8979738
Guess you are right with that. I expect a even tougher economic war with china if India keeps growing. Is the cast system still strong in peoples minds? I think the present prime minister is the first one out of a lower cast?

>> No.8979925

Nice try pajeet
I’ve been in India and one of the most vivid memories is a row of pajeets sitting on the rails and shitting in unison.
Absolutely disgusting.
Fucking India never again

>> No.8979937

>>8979646
Amen bro, italian here, every house here has a bidet and I stopped traveling abroad on vacation due to the absence of it in most of "civilized" contries. And the fact that there is nowhere better, but that's just my opinion.

>> No.8979963

>>8979875
The caste system is still very prevalent unfortunately. It decides who you can marry, which part of the city you live in (to a lesser extent in cities), and basically your life. It's an incredibly divisive force. It's the Indian version of racism except imagine there are a 1000 races. It's a fucking joke and I don't see it see it changing anytime soon, part of why I plan to move to the US (bay area) to become a tech bro or worst case a wage slave at Botnet Inc.
As a somewhat privileged dude I have been isolated from all this bullshit. In general the upper middle class, rich who are educated are extremely liberal so it's not an issue for us. But it fucking sucks man, the politicians exploit these divisive forces to great success and these sheep have no idea what's going on, they can't think critically.

>> No.8979985

>>8979925
If you're a poorfag foreigner, of course you'll see such nonsense. Become rich my dude, life's good anywhere and always remember to travel in style : only private cars or Uber, don't take trains or any public transport. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw such a sight

>> No.8979993
File: 81 KB, 564x625, Slavs_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8979760
slavs and aryans were the same people (indo-europeans) who came from the russian steppes, conquered india, brought there Vedic knowledge and multilated some niggers. Look into genetic haplogroups, r1a for example. Russian language is also very close to sanskrit (all slavic languages are closer to it than germanic for example, but Russian's got the most similarities). Both languages have lots of similar words, grammar and syntax are basically the same.
So, pajeets (mostly Brahmin caste, not pooinloo aboriginals) are our blood brothers who managed to preserve ancestral knowledge and didn't fall a victim to the jewish kikery as much as russia and other slavic countries did.

>> No.8980026

>>8979542
why do you dudes pronounce v as w and vice versa? do you realise you're doing it?

like voucher is pronounced wowcher by indians and winston is pronounced vinston

>> No.8980048

>>8979993
Part of the reason for starting this thread was to open the eyes of at least a few people and dispel the common 4chan white supremacist feelings. Don't be this guy, he's a fucking delusional moron living in his moms basement. Fuck you.

>> No.8980079

>>8980026
Lol you're right. Almost no one realizes it. Indian accent I guess.
*makes a mental note to never make this mistake again

>> No.8980084

>>8979646
Based poo

>> No.8980135
File: 390 KB, 1200x749, meetup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8979646
>Indians don't shit in the streets or swim in faeces
>mfw

>> No.8980170

>>8979646
there's restaurants regularly closed for health scandals because significant amounts of human feces are found in food whenever indian/paki immigrants cook
these fuckers argue just like you, "it's my culture to clean with hand"
thing is in the civilised world we do these things called studies to estimate the efficiency of any particular practice, and data shows most people do not wash their hands properly period (not even peepee poopoo related, they just don't let their hands under the water long enough or rub the soap long enough)
now imagine what happens when said hand is in contact with shit rather than paper
oh wait, you don't have to imagine anything, because again you can just read the papers and see the aforementioned restaurant closures
and this is why, my smelly brown friend, medieval cultural norms to hygiene is not viable public policy

>> No.8980178

>>8980135
Sure, take the worst pic possible and say that represents India.
Lots of people do defecate in the open and it's common in the rural areas. It's pretty rare in cities. Point is things are improving a lot and your stupid stereotypes don't offend anyone.
>mfw when dirty white asshole who *wipes* makes fun of me who uses a bidet

>> No.8980221

>>8980135
Tfw thats why there all brown?!?!?!?!

>> No.8980227

>>8980178
yes sir am very clean sir water gun up my ass sir 8 rupee

>> No.8980243
File: 113 KB, 800x600, cats.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8980048
>muh white supremacist
>not being interested in the origins of your own race in 2k18
afraid of what you might find ?

>> No.8980255
File: 200 KB, 850x1024, thisaintdogshit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8980178
If this picture shows 'improvement' you need America to come in and sprinkle democracy around

>> No.8980264

>>8980170
My dude, I use a bidet and don't ever touch shit.
Besides washing ass is cleaner than wiping from a personal hygiene pov. As long as people use handwash, soap it's all good. There's no arguing that using tissue paper is better, accept you're a primitive retard and go buy a fucking bidet : you get a sparkling clean ass without ever touching shit, not even with tissue.
>there's restaurants regularly closed for health scandals because significant amounts of human feces are found in food whenever indian/paki immigrants cook
Not denying it, but these are isolated incidents and usually blown completely out of proportion. Don't let that paint all indians/pakistanis this way. It's just like claiming all muslims are terrorists because some moron blows up a building or some nonsense. Don't let isolated incidents influence you're view of an entire culture/race/religion.

>> No.8980288

>>8980227
Sir do the needful and ignores this man sir I clean you ass 7 rupee

>> No.8980331

whats the beef between north and south indians. Why are south indians so ......black hearted.

>> No.8980364

>>8980331

The south are more progressive on women’s rights and they have better food

>masala dosa

>> No.8980366

>>8980243
Irrespective of what I find, being a cool bro today is relevant, not what your ancestors did which is not something I can change. Don't try justifying being an edgy asshole holding views that have no basis in reality. You delusional moron, open your eyes to different cultures and views, you'll realize your views are retarded.
fwiw I am not some sjw preaching here. I used to hold horrible views (against muslims), meeting people in the real world and having conversations (with people you think you dislike) changes your world view. Not kidding, try it. I cringe everytime I remember the horrible things I used to say about muslims. I see a part of myself in you, trying to make sure you understand how narrow minded you are.

>> No.8980418

>>8980331
No beef at all! Where did you read that there's a beef? just very different cultures. It's all cool here my dude. The rare incident gets blown out of proportion, that's it.

>> No.8980463

Why the fuck aren't you invested in LINK?

>> No.8980492

>>8979772
those are only for the ladyboys

>> No.8980506

>>8980366
I'm sorry, but this is a generic soyboy take on raycism. Dumb.

>> No.8980510
File: 89 KB, 266x207, pajeet.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>western toilet

>> No.8980576

>>8979564
What bothers me the most is how a few of them clearly paired up beforehand, planning to go poo together.

>> No.8980606

>>8980366
>>8980178
>India is the country with the highest number of people practicing open defecation, around 525 million people. This makes 40 percent of the total Indian population including 7 percent of urban dwellers and 56 percent of villagers. About 59 percent of people in the world practicing open defecation live in India.
So this is the power of India...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_defecation

>> No.8980629
File: 28 KB, 1198x166, pooper power by 2020.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Over half your country shits on the street.
Also whats that about not shitting on the street?

>> No.8980645

>>8980629
*over half you country shits in the open

>> No.8980712

>>8980576
What gives man...you never had a poo with your mates?

>> No.8980749

>>8980264
I'll give you one thing, you're consistent in your logical failures
Muslim terrorism is in fact a consequence of Muslim teachings just like Indian health scares are a consequence of Indian hygiene
Binary "all or nothing" propositions are irrational. You can drive your car without your seat belt and it's overwhelmingly likely you will be fine. But in the one event someone gets in an accident and flies through the windshield, they're fucked. "Just because that non-seatbelt wearing guy flew through the windshield doesn't mean all non-seatbelt wearing guys are mavericks!" The causal link is obvious, you can argue the evidence until you're blue in the face but please keep the poop far away from me.

>> No.8980752

>>8979542
Why india sucks

>> No.8980754

I'm off bros. When I come come back, my id might change. ip address changes everytime I connect to the internet.
Fun facts:
-I don't have broadband, only tethered 4G connection. I use a dongle to create a wifi hotspot. 75GB of data per month for $6 It's enough for casual youtube in 720p, netflix, torrents and downloading linux isos (/g/entooman here) etc. I almost never need access to an ethernet connection. I have access to a 100 mbps connection if I need one.
-4G coverage is pretty good. It's available even when I travel between cities.
-Medical care is amazing as long as you're middle to upper middle class. Literally the best doctors in the world, get treated like royalty, personal nurses for entire stay, the high end hospital infrastructure rivals anything you can show me in the west. Unfortunately, poor people have a very hard time. People literally put off surgeries waiting for approval from the govt. Hygiene is bad in gov hospitals, horrible doctors etc. Google a little about all the health tragedies that poor people have to put up with, it's heart breaking.
Anything else you want to know?

>> No.8980773

>>8980754
How often do you shower smelly man?

>> No.8980784

>>8979576

>"Civilized us"
>Being this retarded

So much to learn from British mongrels who drink, get overweight and become a scourge on society. Kek. Britain is a shithole even compared to India

And "Indo Europeans" lool. Some fag farmers from Central Asia migrating didn't change anything. IVC existed long long before the central Asia migration

>> No.8980846

Stop raping 8 year old girls

Thankyou

>> No.8980864

>>8979542
Visited India two months ago, took a train from Dehli to the Punjab region. Pass by a Dehli slum, definetly not a field or "open space" see a group of men pooing outside of home. Next time driving over bridge in Agra two people open pooing mid day. River is basicly an open sewer based on looks and smell. Don't lie to us OP India is still dirty but better then 10 years ago. Also tell your people to stop trying to eye rape / hard creep on every women around them.

>> No.8980873

>>8979993

HAHAHAHA nice delusion there Ivan. Sanskrit and Vedic knowledge came from within the subcontinent. Moreover, Vedic Aryans considered anyone outside of Indian mlecchas aka uncivilized people. Get off the vodka.

>> No.8980896

KEK I've stayed for work reasons 3 months in Mumbai and people do shit on the streets . Your just a lying pajeet

>> No.8980952

>>8980749
There's no such thing as muslim terrorism. Terrorism has no religion or race. How often do you see the phrases white terrorist, black terrorist or christian terrorist? Almost never. Ever ask yourself why?
The quran and whatever religious texts muslims use, do have questionable content just like the bible or hindu texts. Morons interpret it to conveniently brainwash kids who do not know life outside their little bubble and make them do horrible things. Terrorists are after motivated by power, not some deep loyalty to their religion. They just use the religion meme, the media falls for their memes and publisizes it and all the sheep in the world fall for the muslims are terrorists, their teachings are terrible etc. The truth is, it's a much more complex issue and terrorists give zero fucks about their religion. It's a meme they push that conveniently suits their goal of gaining power and making the rest of the world hate them. They use this western hatred as fuel for the next generation of recruits. They are winning and ill continue to win as long as the world continues falling for their memes. I must say, those terrorists are real good trolls and must be laughing their asses off at how stupid the world is.
I wish I could write a properly thought out post, but this should give you all an idea.

>> No.8980986

>>8979671
You can’t be this stupid. You do know Africa is not a country right? Right??

>> No.8981014

>>8980773
Every single day my man. Clean as fuck and my ass is always nice since I use a bidet unlike you.
>>8980846
Umm, who does that? Anyone caught doing such nonsense will be beaten to death. When it comes to rape matters, no one can help you from the mob. Lawlessness in these extreme cases is a thing.

>> No.8981048

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCaIvPN2rY

>> No.8981105

>>8979542
Don't say unironically; it makes you sound too western and less like a street shitter, street shitter.

>> No.8981153

As a Japanese, from the land where we made Washlet bidet toilets, I think you must know you are meant to use the spray and then wipe with paper. Just using the spray will not clean you. I guess maybe you use fingers though.

>> No.8981177
File: 60 KB, 860x650, 1511987993126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8980873
got anything to back this up ? At least I provided some evidence and you didn't do shit. Here's more if you want
>Sintashta culture, 2100–1800 BCE.
>Artefacts found at these sites date between the 4th millennium and the 20th century BCE.
>The people of the Sintashta culture are thought to have spoken Proto-Indo-Iranian, the ancestor of the Indo-Iranian language family. This identification is based primarily on similarities between sections of the Rig Veda, an Indian religious text which includes ancient Indo-Iranian hymns recorded in Vedic Sanskrit, with the funerary rituals of the Sintashta culture as revealed by archaeology.[12]
>Scholars have identified the structure of Arkaim as the cities built "reproducing the model of the universe" described in ancient Indo-European spiritual literature, the Vedas and the Avesta.

How do you respond to that, my dear pajeet ?

>> No.8981202

t. pajeet

>> No.8981299

>>8981153
Yes, I do know that you small dick.

>> No.8981303

>>8979993
This is some 19th century bullshit. There is no evidence that they conquered and "mutilated" some Dravidians. They were probably nomads and settled in the Indu valley. They slowly spread through India settling in the Ganges plain and other natives adopted their culture and religion.
Before their arrival there was the Indu Valley civilisation which was fairly well developed, probably because of their contact with the Mesopotamia region.
This is not to say that the West played an important role in civilising India, especially South India but this might have been indirectly.

>> No.8981372

>>8980952
>no such thing as Muslim terrorism

.....and you just fucking lost it. Of course there's "Muslim terrorism", just as there's "Christian terrorism" or "Socialist terrorism" etc. The thing is, certain belief systems produce FAR more than others. A Christian terrorist is inherently a paradoxical thing since they're actively ignoring the central teachings of their religion and founder. A Muslim though is simply acting in accordance with the commandment to wage jihad against the infidel & following the example of Muhammad - within the context of the Muslim belief system it's a totally rational action.

Why don't we have hordes of Hindu or Sikhs or Buddhists blowing themselves up or driving trucks into crowds of people? India has FAR more reason to hate the West than the Muslim nations - yet despite giving each other shit (kek...) the idea of some kind of mass militant Hindu terrorist movement leading to full scale war is just......wrong. Not gonna happen, any more than you'll hear Christians demanding a crusade against India or something. We conquered you, left, now you get your revenge with shitty phone scams, terrible shilling sttempts and bad software. Everyone's fucking happy (kinda).

So fuck that "not all Muslims" crap. Evict kebab. Curry can stay if it has minimal hygiene issues.

>> No.8981445
File: 103 KB, 750x430, 1495834379.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>DBC Marines are immunized against all dangers: one may call them scoundrels, pajeets, swindlers, chinkcoins, it all runs off them like water off a raincoat. But spread out FUD and you will be astonished at how quickly they recoil, how injured they are, how they suddenly shrink back: “we've been looed out.”

>> No.8981481

yo it's funny af because this guy is a straight pajeet and hes larping pretending to be a biz bro

>> No.8981558

>>8981014
>pajeet pleads ignorance to raping street shitting paheeta

>> No.8981643

don't even have broadband in India bragging about a ass blaster china shit toy the west doesn't give a fuck about jesus christ the absolute state of dirty pajeets

>> No.8981700

>>8979823
>the top % of a group is well off
Really insightful there

>> No.8981764

>>8980952
You do realize the whole founding and rise of Islam is centered around the Arab conquest and subjugation of the plague-riddled eastern Roman Empire holdings in the Middle East and Egypt and the conquest of the sassanid Persians. These conquests are celebrated in Islam. Hence why Islam breeds terrorists at a much higher than other religions. Read a history book and you’ll see this is true. Much of western media is uncomfortable explaining these facts.

Be thankful anon the spread of Islam was halted at the walls of Constantinople in 717 for 700 more years. Otherwise it would have spread through a fractured disunited Europe of the dark ages (see Iran today)

>> No.8982020

>>8979542
Hey OP - or any other indians here - I do digital media and every time I reach out to an overseas company in say singapore or Hong Kong or Australia, they're always working with an indian firm whose work is absolute shite.

How do I steal their business? I charge less and do better work - not to mention I'm a westerner

>> No.8982163

>>8982020
Networking! It takes time to build a reputation and get in front of a lot of people though.
It's not possible to steal the bigger clients since they have hard requirements on the number of people on call, SLAa and other mostly meaningless shit (Indian cos literally give zero fucks about all these nonsense, they just sign documents for the sake of it. It's mostly formalities). The smaller clients should be easier. Most western businesses would prefer working with westerners, so if you figure out your target clients, get in front of them and pitch your services, you could do well.
My college friends (all morons) work at these sweat shops and I know the quality of work they put out. Best practices are not followed, security is not taken seriously etc. They work for less than $500/month.

>> No.8982280

How do you feel about brits in general? Resentful because we occupied you or thankful because we introduced you to cricket?

>> No.8982362

>>8982280
Brits who? No one remembers and no one gives a fuck. You people are irrelevant

>> No.8982665

>>8981764
>you do realize...
no you sperglord, no one cares about that shit