[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 249x182, verysadcryingapu.lookathowsad he is. he is so goddamn sad, just look at those eyes. and that mouth. that apu is very very sad..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8939027 No.8939027 [Reply] [Original]

Having lived all my life as a poorfag, I think making it in crypto will just destroy my life because I wouldn't be able to handle my newfound wealth. I probably wouldn't even know what to do with it.

>> No.8939036

You’ll figure out how to handle it

>> No.8939501

luckily you wont make it.

>> No.8939551

If you're worried about what will happen before you make it, I am not worried for you when you do make it.

You are addressing a potential problem in the future and that is better than most can say.

You've got some time to straighten things out. Take advantage of that, but have fun every once in a while too.

>> No.8940373

Go capture your dreams, don’t hold yourself back anon. Embrace your wealth.

>> No.8940383

>>8939027
speaking from experience you probably would live a pretty similar lifestyle except you don't need to worry about rent

>> No.8940394

Yo listen, we dont need pussies here. We are here to get gains and become part of the new tech revolution of blockchain. If you feel like you want to cry bcs of gains or crypto then just leave.

>End thread.